Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    This really isn't the appropriate forum to be posting this type of info. This will be addressed within the training department and management and should stay there.

Level
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    This really isn't the appropriate forum to be posting this type of info. This will be addressed within the training department and management and should stay there.
    LOL! If this was another airline besides your beloved Envoy, you’d be dragging them through the mud, especially with all your crapola about supposedly superior cadets zipping around there. I’m wondering how one of those gorgeous Envoy E-175’s would look like in a flat spin?

Hypocrisy at its finest!

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    LOL! If this was another airline besides your beloved Envoy, you’d be dragging them through the mud, especially with all your crapola about supposedly superior cadets zipping around there. I’m wondering how one of those gorgeous Envoy E-175’s would look like in a flat spin?

Hypocrisy at its finest!
    Wrong. I wouldn't be "dragging" anybody through the mud. Not sure what prompts a response like that. I simply stated that this is a matter for management and the training department to address and any and all comments should be from there and not here for your little personal echo chamber. Well, at least it USED to be your little echo chamber with 2 or 3 groupies that methodically nodded yes to everything you said. Now, this board is gasping its last breaths. Why? Because all of the content Envoy pilots I know were sick of hearing the crapola you would spew here regularly. Not that the majority of them would ever post because you and a couple of other stooges would come out like a yippy lap dog. They realized the futility of it and have other venues where positivity is first and foremost and where they are valued as a member of the AA team.

Level
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

Wrong. I wouldn't be "dragging" anybody through the mud. Not sure what prompts a response like that. I simply stated that this is a matter for management and the training department to address and any and all comments should be from there and not here for your little personal echo chamber. Well, at least it USED to be your little echo chamber with 2 or 3 groupies that methodically nodded yes to everything you said. Now, this board is gasping its last breaths. Why? Because all of the content Envoy pilots I know were sick of hearing the crapola you would spew here regularly. Not that the majority of them would ever post because you and a couple of other stooges would come out like a yippy lap dog. They realized the futility of it and have other venues where positivity is first and foremost and where they are valued as a member of the AA team.
    LMAO! Like you know anything about the value of others. Your demeaning rants against RTC pilots being just one example, Mr. Hypocrite. No one has racked up more insults and personal attacks on this forum than you. Speaking of “gasping last breaths” and “spewing crapola”, I understand you’ve been banned from APC much to the cheers of virtually everyone there. Sounds to me like you as a well established yippy lap-dog as proven here repeatedly is now loudly whimpering with sore bunghole again.

Poor, poor little doggy. What are you to do now? Might I suggest pouring some more booze into your bowl for another drooling bender?
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 03-31-2021 at 08:42 AM.

Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Level
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

Ignore User

Been warning of this for years that the combination of many factors would lead to this. I'm glad the FAA caught it before it was a smoking hole in the ground.

Simple. That is why the letter is to management, and not hauling rouge pilots in for retraining or 709's. The FAA has realized what we have been saying for years. The problem really is systemic at Envoy. The system they wanted to create (and now have) is unsafe.
    Last edited by Cujo665; 03-26-2021 at 10:02 AM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

Oh really, the safety of the traveling public is not to be discussed in transparency. Oh maybe the recruitment department should do proper diligence when vetting applicants. But I forget they are the highly experienced cadets who are really American pilots. I forgot.

Level
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

Will you PM me a link? I heard about this a week ago from someone. Really wanted to give it a read.

Level
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

Thread Information