Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Some good news

  1. #1
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    2,322
    Level
    100
    Points: 39,596, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 85.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User

    Some good news


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Thought this would be some good news

    https://www.flightglobal.com/strateg...Myjs_ANG1RsKo0
    _______________________________________________

  2. #2
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,008
    Level
    93
    Points: 22,907, Level: 93
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Thanks for sharing. Indeed it is good news and just proves what I've been saying all along about why Envoy made one of the most innovative investments in aviation history with the pipeline program. These pilots have to come from somewhere and having the foresight to recruit talent early and offer them a full and robust career actually bring that talent through the doors.

  3. #3
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    2,322
    Level
    100
    Points: 39,596, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 85.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Indeed it is good news and just proves what I've been saying all along about why Envoy made one of the most innovative investments in aviation history with the pipeline program. These pilots have to come from somewhere and having the foresight to recruit talent early and offer them a full and robust career actually bring that talent through the doors.
    Jesus man you're a tool. Did you ever ask them where THEY got the idea for the pipeline program? Envoy didn't innovate ****. It was at an MEC meeting with Robert Isom and Kenji that the MEC suggested it to get ahead of the pilot shortage locking them into a cradle to grave career path. It was actually Sam Pool that coined the Term Cradle to Grave. They liked the idea and rest was history. The brain trust at Envoy had exactly ZERO to do with it.
    _______________________________________________

  4. #4
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,008
    Level
    93
    Points: 22,907, Level: 93
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    Jesus man you're a tool. Did you ever ask them where THEY got the idea for the pipeline program? Envoy didn't innovate ****. It was at an MEC meeting with Robert Isom and Kenji that the MEC suggested it to get ahead of the pilot shortage locking them into a cradle to grave career path. It was actually Sam Pool that coined the Term Cradle to Grave. They liked the idea and rest was history. The brain trust at Envoy had exactly ZERO to do with it.
    Not so fast my friend. I know how Envoy ALPA loves to play loose with their ideas and act like it's management but as we all know. It's not. From my previous position, I was as close to the campfire as you can get and I can assure you with confidence that Envoy management conceived the idea and put it into practice. The ALPA folks were involved only to make them feel part of the process and to essentially gently prod them along with what was the Manhattan Project of the 2010s in the aviation industry. Essentially, said ALPA people benefit greatly by not only having a pipeline of super qualified individuals already vetted for American, but to push them along the flow path as well.
    Last edited by Cujo665; 11-13-2020 at 08:37 PM.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    2,322
    Level
    100
    Points: 39,596, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 85.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Not so fast my friend. I know how Envoy ALPA loves to play loose with their ideas and act like it's management but as we all know. It's not. From my previous position, I was as close to the campfire as you can get and I can assure you with confidence that Envoy management conceived the idea and put it into practice. The ALPA folks were involved only to make them feel part of the process and to essentially gently prod them along with what was the Manhattan Project of the 2010s in the aviation industry. Essentially, said ALPA people benefit greatly by not only having a pipeline of super qualified individuals already vetted for American, but to push them along the flow path as well.
    Your fooling yourself. The order came from AAG. The idea and format came from that meeting. I was there, I don’t care what some loser blowhard at Envoy tried to impress you with. They’d be at a real airline instead of stuck at a regional if they were actually decent innovators and managers. They aren’t. They can barely keep the machine running with threats and intimidation. Your clowns just did the grunt work after their AAG masters told them what to do.
    It was mostly Sam and Jamie along with Isom and Kenji.
    Last edited by Cujo665; 11-13-2020 at 08:41 PM.
    _______________________________________________

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    DeathStar
    Base
    MIA
    Job
    Drink Coffee, Battle VNAV/FMS, Duolingo Espanol
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, 737
    Divorces
    N/A
    Posts
    384
    Level
    55
    Points: 6,976, Level: 55
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 24/3
    Given: 22/7

    Ignore User

    Cool


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Hopefully it wasn't this pipeline?

    Pipe.jpg
    Last edited by SlowHand; 11-14-2020 at 12:59 PM.

  7. #7
    Registered User ardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,057
    Level
    100
    Points: 34,185, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Nah, that pipeline still has space for flow, our router router can't unclog.

  8. #8
    Registered User Beagleboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,122
    Level
    75
    Points: 13,440, Level: 75
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    Your fooling yourself. The order came from AAG. The idea and format came from that meeting. I was there, I don’t care what some loser blowhard at Envoy tried to impress you with. They’d be at a real airline instead of stuck at a regional if they were actually decent innovators and managers. They aren’t. They can barely keep the machine running with threats and intimidation. Your clowns just did the grunt work after their AAG masters told them what to do.
    It was mostly Sam and Jamie along with Isom and Kenji.
    Mongo hasn’t been fooling us though and neither has he been fooling anyone at APC. He’ll always be an outside piker hoping to play reindeer games. He even has a red nose.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 11-15-2020 at 12:01 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •