Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    I think you’d have to resign your seniority from Envoy. Plus, they don’t have any “crown jewels” like the E-175 meaning you’ll have to worship your aeronautical paramour from afar.
    They are in fact requiring guys resign their seniority number which is a change we are trying to get them to reverse.

Level
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

As you are likely aware, I am joking. Now, that said, I have no issue with an AAG pilot that is furloughed taking this type of job if necessary. In fact, simply due to the fact that he is AA/Envoy will obviously put that resume at the top of the stack. When you compare the types of resumes they pull in over there, an AAG guy likely would just have to only go through the motions of an interview as they would be automatically hired. Also, as an AAG pilot now who just happens to work on the AA departmental side, who personally owns a WARN, I have an HQ obligation so would not need to seek elsewhere at the moment but just a reminder that I don't disparage an AA guy from going to a place like this.

Level
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

Oh I see dacuj, you have a condom.

Level
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    As you are likely aware, I am joking. Now, that said, I have no issue with an AAG pilot that is furloughed taking this type of job if necessary. In fact, simply due to the fact that he is AA/Envoy will obviously put that resume at the top of the stack. When you compare the types of resumes they pull in over there, an AAG guy likely would just have to only go through the motions of an interview as they would be automatically hired. Also, as an AAG pilot now who just happens to work on the AA departmental side, who personally owns a WARN, I have an HQ obligation so would not need to seek elsewhere at the moment but just a reminder that I don't disparage an AA guy from going to a place like this.
    Anything you state regarding yourself is fake news, but nice try....again.

Level
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

And he is a joke too.

Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Level
    Overall activity: 77.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post

Yes, getting C46 drivers and others from the Military, and Expats returning home with thousands of hours of global heavy flying are terrible applicants. You'd be surprised to know we have a large number of former military that come here just because we ARE treated like human beings and not servants. We never have to go get crashpads like a college kid, we always get hotels everywhere we go the minute we leave home, we have a company credit card we are allowed to use for unforeseen bag fees, Admiral Club stays if we are at an airport over 4 hours for a connection, and the 4 times in the past year where management said me specifically go have dinner on us, use the card, and doesn't include the times they tell the Captains to treat our crews to dinner on holidays. Being valued as person goes well beyond your 6 digit employer/part number at American. I get it, your jealous that not only did we not park planes, we've kept hiring, and expanding. We actually have an IOE backlog. Right now we average 12 days away from home "working" and the average guy does 4 flights in those 12 days including deadheads. The rest are RON or Short/Long call in various cities around the globe. Only a few are places you'd rather not be, and they're pretty easy to avoid. Can't really complain at all.

I'll add one other thing. I take great pride in flying our Troops and being able to give them a safe, efficient, and comfortable ride. Job satisfaction is exceptionally high here with most of us.

Other than the 16% direct contribution, everything about being here is better than being there.... in light of the pandemic, I'd add job stability to our list of attributes.
    Last edited by Cujo665; 09-26-2020 at 03:16 PM.

Level
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 60/7
    Given: 7/6

Ignore User

It’s nice to appreciated. Unlike being treated as a number.

Thread Information