Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: LEC 83 Meeting

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    678
    Level
    72
    Points: 12,136, Level: 72
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 6/1

    Ignore User

    LEC 83 Meeting


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Any attendees care to share anything as to what went down this evening?

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    678
    Level
    72
    Points: 12,136, Level: 72
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 6/1

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Guess not

  3. #3
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    998
    Level
    91
    Points: 21,333, Level: 91
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Yeah, guess not. Why do you care anyway? Are you all in with this Blue Falcon BS like the idiots on APC? I tell you what. I'm sick and tired of hearing about it and the guy didn't do anything outside the rules.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,114
    Level
    75
    Points: 13,306, Level: 75
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Yeah, guess not. Why do you care anyway? Are you all in with this Blue Falcon BS like the idiots on APC? I tell you what. I'm sick and tired of hearing about it and the guy didn't do anything outside the rules.
    Oh Blue, you’re so dramatic.

  5. #5
    Registered User ardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,050
    Level
    100
    Points: 33,648, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I believe authorizing trip trade for yourself is not meant for blue bird shi+ to backdoor the process to screw over a fellow pilot like that. But I would not expect the dacuj (the military hero of BULL RUN) to understand anything about this.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,114
    Level
    75
    Points: 13,306, Level: 75
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    I believe authorizing trip trade for yourself is not meant for blue bird shi+ to backdoor the process to screw over a fellow pilot like that. But I would not expect the dacuj (the military hero of BULL RUN) to understand anything about this.
    Just like Bull Run, he’s just carrying a message.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    678
    Level
    72
    Points: 12,136, Level: 72
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 6/1

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Yeah, guess not. Why do you care anyway? Are you all in with this Blue Falcon BS like the idiots on APC? I tell you what. I'm sick and tired of hearing about it and the guy didn't do anything outside the rules.
    Iím shocked (not really) that you would side with someone who knowingly and willingly stole from another pilot. Just when I think I couldnít think less of you, Iím proven wrong by your attitude, or opinion.

  8. #8
    Registered User Sirflyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    58
    Level
    49
    Points: 5,792, Level: 49
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1
    Given: 4/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Yeah, guess not. Why do you care anyway? Are you all in with this Blue Falcon BS like the idiots on APC? I tell you what. I'm sick and tired of hearing about it and the guy didn't do anything outside the rules.
    Dacuj, you forget that the ATP requires "Good Moral Character." Stealing from others is not that. Since some of us can no longer access Envoy stuff other than this site, what happened to him?

    Also, when or if you make it to AA, you will find out that Captains can toss an FO off a trip -no questions asked. If Blue was doing that here, I don't think he would be flying much.

  9. #9
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    998
    Level
    91
    Points: 21,333, Level: 91
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirflyer View Post
    Dacuj, you forget that the ATP requires "Good Moral Character." Stealing from others is not that. Since some of us can no longer access Envoy stuff other than this site, what happened to him?

    Also, when or if you make it to AA, you will find out that Captains can toss an FO off a trip -no questions asked. If Blue was doing that here, I don't think he would be flying much.
    How can he steal when it is a totally legal trade per Envoy rules? Riddle me that one Batman. Just because you find it "morally objectionable " doesn't make it against the rules. Educate yourself before blasting out an opinion and ONLY an opinion.

  10. #10
    Registered User Sirflyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    58
    Level
    49
    Points: 5,792, Level: 49
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1
    Given: 4/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    He is taking trips without others permission. He is exploiting a loophole. Just like the guy who got fired 2 weeks before flowing.

    He is one HI6 away from being shut down. Eventually it will catch up with him.

  11. #11
    Registered User NoOtPilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,291
    Level
    100
    Points: 91,559, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirflyer View Post
    He is taking trips without others permission. He is exploiting a loophole. Just like the guy who got fired 2 weeks before flowing.

    He is one HI6 away from being shut down. Eventually it will catch up with him.
    Is going to be extremely difficult for him to find a job & representation in another unionized carrier.

  12. #12
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    2,305
    Level
    100
    Points: 38,536, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Apparently it's okay to steal from fellow employees and keep your job; but if you piss management off, they'll accept internationally misleading evidence from a third party to fire you.

    I guess next time you're walking through the crew room and see a bag you like, it's okay to just take it because after all it's left out in the open and it's not locked to the shelf, so it must be okay to just take it.

    He won't be riding my jumpseat while commuting from SAT to DFW anytime soon.


    It will be interesting to see National's response to the MEC's action taken. Highly recommend reading the minutes of the meeting once they are released.
    Last edited by Cujo665; 09-21-2020 at 10:05 AM.
    _______________________________________________

  13. #13
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    998
    Level
    91
    Points: 21,333, Level: 91
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Ah, the conspiracies here. It's fun to watch the people who don't work here cook up this stuff. Last year I had a run in with my neighbor. He had planted a vegetable garden in a suggestive manner. What I mean when I say that is that he planted zucchini in between two heads of lettuce and had the zucchini pointed toward my house. Needless to say, we had quite a few arguments last summer when I confronted him about it and I truly found him of the same mindset as those here who no longer are affiliated with the company. It's really sad.

  14. #14
    Registered User ardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,050
    Level
    100
    Points: 33,648, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Well you dont work here either. And your neighbor knows you well I see.

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,114
    Level
    75
    Points: 13,306, Level: 75
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Ah, the conspiracies here. It's fun to watch the people who don't work here cook up this stuff. Last year I had a run in with my neighbor. He had planted a vegetable garden in a suggestive manner. What I mean when I say that is that he planted zucchini in between two heads of lettuce and had the zucchini pointed toward my house. Needless to say, we had quite a few arguments last summer when I confronted him about it and I truly found him of the same mindset as those here who no longer are affiliated with the company. It's really sad.
    Not surprising. I think it more than obvious you alienate most, if not all other humans you come into contact with, otherwise why would he do such a thing? But, considering it was almost certainly on his property, you had no position to object (and likely earned it), yet you once again demonstrate your psychiatrically dysfunctional penchant for sticking your nose where it doesn’t belong.

    A big thumb’s up to your neighbor from me!

  16. #16
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    2,305
    Level
    100
    Points: 38,536, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Ah, the conspiracies here. It's fun to watch the people who don't work here cook up this stuff........
    okay, whatever.... I’m 1000% sure I know more of the details than you. However, I gave my word not to spill the beans. Actually, saying he’s a SAT commuter and we have to wait to see Nationals reaction might even be pushing it. I’m actually pleasantly surprised by this MEC and their response. I had expected the old catch 22 sidestep maneuver, nope they took it on. The minutes will get approved at the next meeting and posted for all to see.
    _______________________________________________

  17. #17
    Registered User NoOtPilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,291
    Level
    100
    Points: 91,559, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    okay, whatever.... I’m 1000% sure I know more of the details than you. However, I gave my word not to spill the beans. Actually, saying he’s a SAT commuter and we have to wait to see Nationals reaction might even be pushing it. I’m actually pleasantly surprised by this MEC and their response. I had expected the old catch 22 sidestep maneuver, nope they took it on. The minutes will get approved at the next meeting and posted for all to see.
    You are 100% correct.

  18. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,114
    Level
    75
    Points: 13,306, Level: 75
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I see "Bluebird" is making a big flap over on APC again winning hearts and minds (not).

  19. #19
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    998
    Level
    91
    Points: 21,333, Level: 91
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    okay, whatever.... I’m 1000% sure I know more of the details than you. However, I gave my word not to spill the beans. Actually, saying he’s a SAT commuter and we have to wait to see Nationals reaction might even be pushing it. I’m actually pleasantly surprised by this MEC and their response. I had expected the old catch 22 sidestep maneuver, nope they took it on. The minutes will get approved at the next meeting and posted for all to see.
    Hey Cuj, thinking about applying at OAI. Think you can throw in a rec?

  20. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,114
    Level
    75
    Points: 13,306, Level: 75
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Hey Cuj, thinking about applying at OAI. Think you can throw in a rec?
    I think you’d have to resign your seniority from Envoy. Plus, they don’t have any “crown jewels” like the E-175 meaning you’ll have to worship your aeronautical paramour from afar.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •