Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

MESA Cargo

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I like the idea, matter of fact, I suggest they quit the business of flying people. LOL

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/13/coro...dhl-cargo.html

Mesa Air Group, a regional carrier that flies short routes for American and United on Monday said it will start flying packages for Deutsche Post's DHL Express. Phoenix-based Mesa said that it has a five-year agreement to fly for the package delivery company and that service will start in October.

Level
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by ttot View Post
    I like the idea, matter of fact, I suggest they quit the business of flying people. LOL

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/13/coro...dhl-cargo.html

Mesa Air Group, a regional carrier that flies short routes for American and United on Monday said it will start flying packages for Deutsche Post's DHL Express. Phoenix-based Mesa said that it has a five-year agreement to fly for the package delivery company and that service will start in October.

Another option for younger pilots at regionals or still in the airline time-building phase (<1000 hours). Since flow-thru's look all but deceased for the next several years and hiring at the regionals will be rare, the next few years is a good time to make headway where you can on upgrading credentials and experience. RJ pilots are still a dime-a-dozen and don't get much notice from major airline recruiters as they don't stand out, but 737 domestic experience might. Envoy F/O's might benefit more from this or other considerations vs. just adding another 2-3000 hours SIC in an RJ.

I wouldn't discount this or other jobs like 767 International experience at Cujo's outfit, at least when considering the serious likelihood of riding out AA's next bankruptcy from inside the stadium in fairly close-in seats.

Level
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

OOOOh what you said. Beware of the douche attack.

Thread Information