Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: AA Well Positioned

  1. #1
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    978
    Level
    88
    Points: 19,581, Level: 88
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

    Ignore User

    AA Well Positioned


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Shows exactly how AA is on top of the pack and will emerge on top of the legacies.

    https://seekingalpha.com/amp/article...nkruptcy-fears

  2. #2
    Registered User NoOtPilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,249
    Level
    100
    Points: 85,008, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Shows exactly how AA is on top of the pack and will emerge on top of the legacies.

    https://seekingalpha.com/amp/article...nkruptcy-fears
    But you’re still getting furlough.

    The BIG problem is Parker will “Never let a good crisis go to waste?”

    Bankruptcy and/or Furloughs is only a short-term hardship...that will lead to long-term gains.

    Demand keeps improving...
    https://www.tsa.gov/coronavirus/passenger-throughput

    If demand improves to 50% by October, AA will only required half their(13,000) active pilots.

    Thank you for your service!
    Parker will succeed...at the expense of others.
    Last edited by NoOtPilot; 05-26-2020 at 08:24 PM.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,080
    Level
    73
    Points: 12,844, Level: 73
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Shows exactly how AA is on top of the pack and will emerge on top of the legacies.

    https://seekingalpha.com/amp/article...nkruptcy-fears
    One opinion. Many others are bearish. Some things are consistent and reliable though, such as you seeing only what you want to see and still having posted nothing of substance.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    DeathStar
    Base
    MIA
    Job
    Drink Coffee, Battle VNAV/FMS, Duolingo Espanol
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, 737
    Divorces
    N/A
    Posts
    363
    Level
    53
    Points: 6,620, Level: 53
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 24/3
    Given: 22/7

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The key investor takeaway is that American Airlines gets rather close to operating cash flow breakeven at 30% capacity."

    What about 70% of the remaining AA Airline? The 30% will carry the 100%?

    Keep saving dude! I am!

    p.s. Get Ready for MOAB 2.0, June 10-12th 2020 release.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,080
    Level
    73
    Points: 12,844, Level: 73
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowHand View Post
    "The key investor takeaway is that American Airlines gets rather close to operating cash flow breakeven at 30% capacity."

    What about 70% of the remaining AA Airline? The 30% will carry the 100%?

    Keep saving dude! I am!

    p.s. Get Ready for MOAB 2.0, June 10-12th 2020 release.
    Let’s not forget the government is footing AA’s labor costs right now. If that stops in October, it’s a totally different situation and AA begins hemorrhaging money much faster.

  6. #6
    Registered User NoOtPilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,249
    Level
    100
    Points: 85,008, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Shows exactly how AA is on top of the pack and will emerge on top of the legacies.

    https://seekingalpha.com/amp/article...nkruptcy-fears
    And 48 hours later...
    https://seekingalpha.com/amp/article...s-worth-saving
    “I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.”

  7. #7
    Registered User NoOtPilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,249
    Level
    100
    Points: 85,008, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by NoOtPilot View Post
    And now less than 10 hours later...

    https://seekingalpha.com/news/357809...ankruptcy-talk
    “I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.”

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    668
    Level
    70
    Points: 11,610, Level: 70
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 6/1

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    To be fair, seeking alpha is garbage speculative journalism.

  9. #9
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    2,254
    Level
    100
    Points: 36,388, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I have said since the beginning that I believe the recovery will be more V shaped than exceptionally long. Tat said, I don't expect it to reach it's full former self for a few years. It will climb shaply to 75% of what it was, then do the remaining 25% over another year or so. That's my crystal ball read on it. We also will see a pull back after Sept in anticipation and uncertainty over the elections. If Trump stays in (very highly likely) the market will rage in the following days. If not it will stay where it's at with a slight increase and the recovery will be te longer one everybody is worried about.

    I do think AA will use the BK econimic tool again in the near future. Too many variables are favoring them pulling that trigger. The largest of which was them retaining the same international law firm as last time that specializes in Bankruptcy reorginization. Lots of other little clues as well, like stopping all negotiations with unions and again sending everything through Jerry Jackass (which they did last time too).
    Last edited by Cujo665; 06-07-2020 at 07:57 AM.
    __________________________________________________ __

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    80
    Level
    44
    Points: 4,851, Level: 44
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I’m just sayin’, don’t overlook the forest while searching through the trees.

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/danielr...Y#3d0830e57ac8

  11. #11
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    978
    Level
    88
    Points: 19,581, Level: 88
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertRoss View Post
    I’m just sayin’, don’t overlook the forest while searching through the trees.

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/danielr...Y#3d0830e57ac8
    Ha ha ha ha ha! Bwah ha ha! Dude, keep trying to make yourself feel better for making a HUGELY bad decision to leave AA. Maybe you can review these to compare what you have done.

    https://historycollection.co/10-of-h...t-decisions/2/

    Yeah, there's only one reason you come here and we know what it is.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    80
    Level
    44
    Points: 4,851, Level: 44
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    ..... Yeah, there's only one reason you come here and we know what it is.
    Yes, to let Eagle (envoy) Pilots know that there is a better option than waiting to flow to AA. In my case, I was awarded with an 18 month jump up in seniority. Something that may come in quite handy these days.
    Last edited by RobertRoss; 06-10-2020 at 03:07 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •