Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Not 3 but 4 Wholly-owned subsidiaries🎄

  1. #1
    Registered User NoOtPilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,281
    Level
    100
    Points: 89,496, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    Not 3 but 4 Wholly-owned subsidiaries🎄


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Airlines under the American Airlines Group.

    Wholly-owned subsidiaries under the American Airlines Group include the following:

    * American Airlines;
    * Envoy Air Inc;
    * Piedmont Airlines Inc;
    * PSA Airlines Inc.


    American Airlines Group Inc. is the holding company of American Airlines and was established in Dec-2013, following the merger of AMR Corporation (American Airlines) and US Airways Group Inc. (US Airways). AMR owns 72% of the parent company, while US Airways shareholders own the remaining 28%. The company is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market (NASDAQ: AAL).


    American Airlines Group also holds a 10% stake in Mesa Air Group (carried over from the stake held by the former US Airways Group), operating under the American Eagle brand, as well as a 2.68% stake in China Southern Airlines.
    I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,111
    Level
    74
    Points: 13,180, Level: 74
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The only barrier delineating those 4 subsidiaries is one subsidiaries scope provisions. If..........oops, when that barrier in knocked down, EVERYTHING changes. Everything.

    Caveat Emptor.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •