Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

Letter of Resignation

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    After 3 years of educating the masses on TA, I hereby tender my resignation effective immediately. I have developed a cabal here that have come to me via private PM expressing strong and firm support for the message I've been shouting from the rooftops over and over again during this period. "Keepit up Cujo” is the familiar refrain.

I am grateful for this large group I’ve cultivated here and now we are all leaving and taking our mission on over to the friendly waters of APC. We will leave the haters here to snipe at each other with one post a week as this board gathers dust and eventually becomes vacant. Why? Because lies don’t sell. Truth does and people flock to it like moths to a flame. I've tried over and over again to put these truths that we hold self evident out there while the haters pounced. What the haters and grifters didn’t realize though, was on the side, I quietly builtup a legion of lurkers and rare posters here, that totally agree with the truth and now we choose to take our talents elsewhere Mr. Speaker. And oh by the way,the large majority of these folks are pipeline guys. So there, one last “stickem in the eye on the way out" for you guys. Mission Accomplished!

Look for my upcoming new screen name over on APC in the coming weeks. The truth will just keep on rockin' and rollin’….just in a different venue.

Long live the flow…..long live Envoy baby!

Level
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    After 3 years of educating the masses on TA, I hereby tender my resignation effective immediately. I have developed a cabal here that have come to me via private PM expressing strong and firm support for the message I've been shouting from the rooftops over and over again during this period. "Keepit up Cujo” is the familiar refrain.

I am grateful for this large group I’ve cultivated here and now we are all leaving and taking our mission on over to the friendly waters of APC. We will leave the haters here to snipe at each other with one post a week as this board gathers dust and eventually becomes vacant. Why? Because lies don’t sell. Truth does and people flock to it like moths to a flame. I've tried over and over again to put these truths that we hold self evident out there while the haters pounced. What the haters and grifters didn’t realize though, was on the side, I quietly builtup a legion of lurkers and rare posters here, that totally agree with the truth and now we choose to take our talents elsewhere Mr. Speaker. And oh by the way,the large majority of these folks are pipeline guys. So there, one last “stickem in the eye on the way out" for you guys. Mission Accomplished!

Look for my upcoming new screen name over on APC in the coming weeks. The truth will just keep on rockin' and rollin’….just in a different venue.

Long live the flow…..long live Envoy baby!
    One wonders why he’d need a new screen name at APC? Ironic in that he accused my of exactly that action there (and a violation of its TOS, IIRC). Anyhoo, I think he see’s the increasing storm clouds at AA and in his usual cowardly fashion wants to exit stage left before having to confront and defend his lunacy. The future will have plenty to talk about IMO and I’m sure some here can bring up issues discussed here.

I think “Dacuj” will be back here wearing a new mask and cape. He simply can’t help himself.

Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/6
    Given: 15/18

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    One wonders why he’d need a new screen name at APC? Ironic in that he accused my of exactly that action there (and a violation of its TOS, IIRC). Anyhoo, I think he see’s the increasing storm clouds at AA and in his usual cowardly fashion wants to exit stage left before having to confront and defend his lunacy. The future will have plenty to talk about IMO and I’m sure some here can bring up issues discussed here.

I think “Dacuj” will be back here wearing a new mask and cape. He simply can’t help himself.
    Because people know who he is over there. I'll give you a hint, he's the only one on there posting 100% Envoy is awesome and talking ****e about Cujo and Omni. Not difficult to crack that code.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Sloosky View Post
    Because people know who he is over there. I'll give you a hint, he's the only one on there posting 100% Envoy is awesome and talking ****e about Cujo and Omni. Not difficult to crack that code.
    Sooo.......fleeing here because he failed miserably at effectiveness and adopting a new disguise there because the heat is too high? One wonders what happens when he really does get to AA and looks at Envoy from a afar?

Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Level
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Sloosky View Post
    yep, he’s pretty obvious over there. T

They just told us two more B767’s right after the first of the year. We staff about 25 pilots for each hull, so it looks like about 25 more upgrades. They have a class of 24 in right now to fill existing vacancies. 14 upgrades and 11 street hires. 8 are Expats returning. It looks like there’s about 40 of us bypassing the upgrade to enjoy the easy schedules.

life here is just so stress and aggravation free compared to what Eaglevoy was like. I did 6 flights last month, and have 4 scheduled this month. The long call, I just go home. Best kept secret in 121.
    Last edited by Cujo665; 12-10-2019 at 07:28 PM.
    __________________________________________________ __

Level
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 60/7
    Given: 7/6

Ignore User

Hey has he been voted in at APA yet?

Newbie Member
    Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

What’s his name again? I’m sure we can let enough people know this ****head wants to swap AA jobs to the lowest bidder so he can fire off his hand children to a 175.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Hey has he been voted in at APA yet?
    Only AA pilots can be voted in to APA.

Level
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 60/7
    Given: 7/6

Ignore User

I thought he flowed?

Level
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBondsFan View Post
    What’s his name again? I’m sure we can let enough people know this ****head wants to swap AA jobs to the lowest bidder so he can fire off his hand children to a 175.
    PM me if you want his phone number as well.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    I thought he flowed?
    He says a lot of things. 99.9% of them are crapola.

Level
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 64/1
    Given: 23/0

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    He says a lot of things. 99.9% of them are crapola.
    Do you always round down?

Level
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    yep, he’s pretty obvious over there. T

They just told us two more B767’s right after the first of the year. We staff about 25 pilots for each hull, so it looks like about 25 more upgrades. They have a class of 24 in right now to fill existing vacancies. 14 upgrades and 11 street hires. 8 are Expats returning. It looks like there’s about 40 of us bypassing the upgrade to enjoy the easy schedules.

life here is just so stress and aggravation free compared to what Eaglevoy was like. I did 6 flights last month, and have 4 scheduled this month. The long call, I just go home. Best kept secret in 121.
    I haven't signed on to this board in a long time. I was a flow through last year and only flowed because, after knocking on all the doors, trying to check all the boxes and attending job fairs, I wasn't able to land an interview anywhere else. AA is far and away better than Envoy, but it still sucks. Crappiest and most hostile management out there. Believe me, I would have preferred somewhere else but this is the best I could do and I can live with that.

Saying that, Cujo, I appreciate your work in the union while you were here and am sorry that it came to end the way it did. You deserve better and it certainly seems that you have achieved that. With that out of the way, why do you see it as necessary to continue to be all over here and APC still putting out opinions and alluding to things you know but can't disclose like you are still in the union? It's apparent from your write ups about Omni that it is truly a good place and I honestly believe it rivals my FO spot at AA. Why not let Envoy go and just face your brighter future? Your posts do point to a grudge or an axe to grind as some put it, with Envoy. I too have no love for Envoy and I still get very bad feelings when I'm taxiing by Envoy aircraft but I've put it in the rearview. It's understandable that you have this loathing for Envoy, but IMO it isn't healthy in terms of letting things go. You seem to bring out the worst of the management recruiter posters as evidenced here and APC as well. Just an opinion that I thought about a bit before actually signing on and posting this. After reading your posts over the past few months, it has just become downright embarrassing for me to read so I posted.

Good luck in your career with Omni or wherever you may land in the future.

Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Level
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by PREVEMB View Post
    I haven't signed on to this board in a long time. I was a flow through last year and only flowed because, after knocking on all the doors, trying to check all the boxes and attending job fairs, I wasn't able to land an interview anywhere else. AA is far and away better than Envoy, but it still sucks. Crappiest and most hostile management out there. Believe me, I would have preferred somewhere else but this is the best I could do and I can live with that.

Saying that, Cujo, I appreciate your work in the union while you were here and am sorry that it came to end the way it did. You deserve better and it certainly seems that you have achieved that. With that out of the way, why do you see it as necessary to continue to be all over here and APC still putting out opinions and alluding to things you know but can't disclose like you are still in the union? It's apparent from your write ups about Omni that it is truly a good place and I honestly believe it rivals my FO spot at AA. Why not let Envoy go and just face your brighter future? Your posts do point to a grudge or an axe to grind as some put it, with Envoy. I too have no love for Envoy and I still get very bad feelings when I'm taxiing by Envoy aircraft but I've put it in the rearview. It's understandable that you have this loathing for Envoy, but IMO it isn't healthy in terms of letting things go. You seem to bring out the worst of the management recruiter posters as evidenced here and APC as well. Just an opinion that I thought about a bit before actually signing on and posting this. After reading your posts over the past few months, it has just become downright embarrassing for me to read so I posted.

Good luck in your career with Omni or wherever you may land in the future.
    Hey, thanks man. It is good hearing it wasn’t all for nothing. It’s not a grudge, or ax. I post in many threads, not just envoy trying to help guys learn from the past so they don’t make the same errors in the future. I do still talk with a few friends in management, as well as within the union. I was there 10 years, it’s hard not to have friends there. In the recent union issue it was more a case of not wanting to see the union I fought - and got fired repeatedly for - go back to being an out for themselves club.

congrats on flowing, AA is still a great job. It may be the least desirable among the legacies, but it is still a legacy. I’d much rather have not been repeatedly fired and just flowed to AA with the rest of my class. Landing at Omni has been a blessing. What it lacks in terms of long term total financial gain it more than makes up for in quality of life, good management relations, and a myriad of of other work rules and working conditions benefits. Rate wise we’re very similar after the first year pay. The big difference is in the retirement, Omni has no DC and just a 5% match 401k. A 5% match on $200k isn’t bad, but it’s not AA 16% DC either. Everything else here is great. My seniority number hasn’t moved up at all in four months. Guys just don’t need to leave anymore. Pretty much only the younger guys leave; they’ll have enough years left to be able to start over at first year pay.

Those who don’t remember and learn from history are destined to repeat it.... management isn’t going to accurately teach our history. Somebody has to.
    Last edited by Cujo665; 12-16-2019 at 04:09 PM.
    __________________________________________________ __

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA View Post
    Do you always round down?
    Not necessarily, but Christmas time is a time for generosity..........and I WAS being generous with the .1%.

Thread Information