Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

Envoy Interview Prep

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I've worked with a few guys in the past steering them toward Emerald Coast in prepping for the Envoy interview. However, they generally don't tailor to AA and that's been a hole that needs to be filled. After all, when you are interviewing for the last time at your career airline, you want all the "I's" dotted and the "T's" crossed. I can't say much about it right now, but a major consulting firm will soon offer interview prep for candidates interviewing at Envoy. Hope to be able to share more info in the near future.

Level
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    I've worked with a few guys in the past steering them toward Emerald Coast in prepping for the Envoy interview. However, they generally don't tailor to AA and that's been a hole that needs to be filled. After all, when you are interviewing for the last time at your career airline, you want all the "I's" dotted and the "T's" crossed. I can't say much about it right now, but a major consulting firm will soon offer interview prep for candidates interviewing at Envoy. Hope to be able to share more info in the near future.
    Hopefully, they'll be more honest then you are and not misrepresenting to them with certainty that this will be their last job interview. That would be the biggest disservice to them of all. Let's not forget son, that the well has dried up considerably and carriers like Envoy can't be as choosy as the past. That is exactly why this and things like 50+ hour IOE's and comparativily high washout rates have been occuring. For someone who claims to have his finger on the pulse of the industry, IMO you're pretty piss poor.

Level
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

It's quite obvious that it is you that has the "piss poor" grasp on the state of the industry. Let me ask you. Have you ever been a recruiter or have you ever interviewed candidates for Envoy/AA?

Right. I knew you had not so it proves that you have no idea of the stacks of apps that Envoy has on file. Let's just say they are YARDS high. As in multiple. The pipeline interviews are highly competitive this the reason many go with an interview prep service. When you get the call to interview at American Airlines, you want to ensure you are prepared.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

It's quite obvious that it is you that has the "piss poor" grasp on the state of the industry. Let me ask you. Have you ever been a recruiter or have you ever interviewed candidates for Envoy/AA?
    No. I have been an interviewer in a past job field though. But this is immaterial to the reality of the industry. The fact is, the regional airline industry has a deepening pilot shortage. Envoy proves that for if it wasn't they wouldn't be offering $50,000 bonuses, highering street captains or lowering quals.

Right. I knew you had not so it proves that you have no idea of the stacks of apps that Envoy has on file. Let's just say they are YARDS high. As in multiple. The pipeline interviews are highly competitive this the reason many go with an interview prep service. When you get the call to interview at American Airlines, you want to ensure you are prepared.
    Meaningless. The size of the "stack" of apps on file at ENVOY (NOT American Airlines which is an entirely different pathway) cannot be accurately quantified until the quality of the applicants are. If the 1000 hour VFR Bob Hoover's coming from University programs were so polished, they wouldnt NEED a "prep" service. Nice try, but yet again........a swing and a miss. No Torch Red C8 for you Mr. Dugout man.

Level
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    No. I have been an interviewer in a past job field though. But this is immaterial to the reality of the industry. The fact is, the regional airline industry has a deepening pilot shortage. Envoy proves that for if it wasn't they wouldn't be offering $50,000 bonuses, highering street captains or lowering quals.

Meaningless. The size of the "stack" of apps on file at ENVOY (NOT American Airlines which is an entirely different pathway) cannot be accurately quantified until the quality of the applicants are. If the 1000 hour VFR Bob Hoover's coming from University programs were so polished, they wouldnt NEED a "prep" service. Nice try, but yet again........a swing and a miss. No Torch Red C8 for you Mr. Dugout man.
    You do realize that you are the laughing stock of Regent Blvd right? I've heard lots of comments and jokes about BB, EF, TL many times. Comments that are degrading in case you were wondering.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

You do realize that you are the laughing stock of Regent Blvd right? I've heard lots of comments and jokes about BB, EF, TL many times. Comments that are degrading in case you were wondering.
    No, but if that sentiment comes from people of your ethical and moral caliber, I’m honored. To be validated by your cadre of imbeciles would truly be depressing. This admission regarding the lack of professionalism of those at that facility is actually an embarrassment to Envoy as are you. Likewise, you do realize you are the laughingstock of this and other forums, yes?

....and that is fact whether you accept it or not.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 11-01-2019 at 12:54 PM.

Level
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

Who cares what people think or say at the head shop, being the fact there are more employees at aag that believe they are some of the dumbest there since carty was there and are just as useless.
    Let's see how many more billions that ruling class can lose this year.p
    Who ever heard of reduce flying schedule for Halloween, as we had this year. More stupidity from the head shop but should that surprise anyone when they hire someone as deranged as the dadouce.
    Just an observation.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    Who cares what people think or say at the head shop, being the fact there are more employees at aag that believe they are some of the dumbest there since carty was there and are just as useless.
    Let's see how many more billions that ruling class can lose this year.p
    Who ever heard of reduce flying schedule for Halloween, as we had this year. More stupidity from the head shop but should that surprise anyone when they hire someone as deranged as the dadouce.
    Just an observation.
    As the self-declared spokesman for Envoy (the “go-to” man on anything Envoy and AA), what he says matters, at least it should to Envoy and AA management. Previously, he alluded to an ability to access pilots private information and even claimed to download and retain that information perhaps even disseminating it further. Now, he paints a picture of staff at Envoy headquarters as essentially bickering, giggly children running around denigrating those they apparently dislike.

It doesn’t matter to me, but you would think these admissions would matter to them. As per their social media policy, if you’re going to represent yourself as an employee and then admit to embarrassing conduct like this (and potentially illegal in the case of the former) both by yourself and supposedly others, well that’s not good. Perhaps I simply have too high an ethical standard?

If Dacuj were my employee, he’d soon be unemployed.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 11-01-2019 at 01:58 PM.

Level
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/6
    Given: 15/18

Ignore User

The fact that Dacuj still is still able to successfully troll you guys and get you wound up is humorous. Find some hobbies, gents.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Sloosky View Post
    The fact that Dacuj still is still able to successfully troll you guys and get you wound up is humorous. Find some hobbies, gents.
    Very unwound here. Besides, giving the opportunity for an idiot to continuously magnify his absurdity is a hobby for me. The only casualty I see from his behavior is poor Envoy Airlines. With every post he makes, they look worse. My condolences to them.

Thread Information