Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 60/7
    Given: 7/6

Ignore User

Flow

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quick question. The last flow thru class, how many years at envoy was the most junior person?

Level
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 71/17
    Given: 71/4

Ignore User

Most jr envoy flow in nov. 5 class is a 8/1/2011 hire

Level
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

C35CD2F8-37B2-4863-9B6A-477A74B19172.jpg

In over 19 years of Flow history, no one has ever flowed as advertised. Can anybody change history and prove these numbers with facts?
    ďI always tell the truth. Even when I lie.Ē

Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

And the flow just keeps dropping. It's about to hit that sweet spot of 5.5 - 6 years and that's where it will stay.

Level
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    And the flow just keeps dropping. It's about to hit that sweet spot of 5.5 - 6 years and that's where it will stay.
    Although I realize Iím once again beating a dead horse, care to provide some data?

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Until you provide any data or facts, you are admitting ďthe fFlow Will Stop In 2021.Ē

If you provide the data, with facts and the data proves that indeed the formula you presented is valid and accurate and the result is 5.5. I will provide in this forum, SEC blocked information, that will prove, how the flow will stop and time to Captain at AA will go back up to at least 12 years. Now is time to prove your theory, against some real facts. Be careful, you could create a really Big problem for Envoyís recruitment Dept.

You have until the end of next business day.

Whatís in your wallet!
    Last edited by NoOtPilot; 10-24-2019 at 09:02 PM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/6
    Given: 15/18

Ignore User

I'd like Dacuj's data just as much as I'd like to hear your data on Armageddon 2021.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 71/17
    Given: 71/4

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Sloosky View Post
    I'd like Dacuj's data just as much as I'd like to hear your data on Armageddon 2021.
    This

Company
    DeathStar
    Base
    MIA
    Job
    Drink Coffee, Battle VNAV/FMS, Duolingo Espanol
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, 737
    Divorces
    N/A
    Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 24/3
    Given: 22/7

Ignore User

One data point: 16 years, 11 months for me to FLOW from Envoy to the New American. Wish I was Delta but I got Door #3.

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

TIMEíS UP

The U.S. stock exchange is open for trading Monday through Friday from 9:30 to 4pm.

Level
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by SlowHand View Post
    One data point: 16 years, 11 months for me to FLOW from Envoy to the New American. Wish I was Delta but I got Door #3.

Why didn't you go to Delta? If you tried to but didn't get the call, then this is an argument for the flow. It's just insurance if the other two don't call.

Level
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

Below is an encapsulation of the earnings call this week. Absolutely rock solid results with all indicators pointing that the company is moving in the right direction. This of course is all contrary to what the grifters here are trying to spin.

Highlights:

3% total revenue increase YOY
    Best 3rd quarter earnings EVER
    15% increase in PROFIT from same quarter in 2018

Yep, sky is falling. At least that's what the con crew here want you to believe. They are always asking for numbers. Here they are baby. Read em and weep. I would have posted this earlier but I was busy on my SA, plus everything ramping up with the earnings prep going on plus as I said before, I made it over to Regent and spoke with some people who actually understand that AA is where it's at. And who I believe have an accurate picture of what I'll now call, the SUB 6/to SUB 5 flow to widebody program.

Today we announced the company’s third-quarter earnings results. American reported revenue of $11.9 billion, 3% higher than the same period last year, and a record for the third quarter. That makes 12 consecutive quarters of improving our total revenue per available seat mile (TRASM), and we’re confident that trend will continue the rest of the year. Excluding net special items, our net profit for the quarter was $630 million, a 15% increase over the third quarter 2018. The third quarter added $52 million to the 2019 profit-sharing program, bringing the total to $139 million to be shared by American’s 130,000 team members.
    Producing such strong results despite a difficult summer is due entirely to your hard work. Frontline team members have gone above and beyond to care for customers during the peak months even with operational challenges, including the ongoing grounding of our Boeing 737 MAX fleet. Thank you for your continued commitment to doing your best for our customers, no matter the circumstances.
    While we are proud of these results, we know they can be better. As we near the end of 2019, we are committing to deliver on three key areas that will create value for our company in 2020:
    Operational Excellence: We believe the issues that impacted our operations through much of the summer are now behind us. We had a solid September, and that strong performance has continued into October. But, two months don’t make a trend, and we won’t rely entirely on our recent performance or our forward confidence. We have specific plans in place to improve our operating reliability beyond reaching a labor agreement and specific goals that we will meet. We will not allow our team members and customers to experience another period like this past summer.
    Efficient and Profitable Growth: Second, we are going to grow American’s network by approximately 5% in 2020 through efficient and profitable growth. A large portion of this growth will be at DFW and CLT, two of our highest margin hubs. We can add routes into these large connecting hubs and immediately produce above-average unit revenues. The DFW team has set the stage with their growth this summer, and we’re excited to build on that success. We also expect to return the 737 MAX to our schedule in early 2020, contributing to some of that growth as well.
    Significant Free Cash Flow Generation: Lastly, and importantly, we will begin to produce significant free cash flow for our investors in 2020 and beyond. We have invested heavily in modernizing our fleet over the last six years. Doing so took our combined aircraft age to an average 11 years — the youngest fleet in the industry. We’ll continue to invest in our aircraft, but the heaviest of our fleet modernization investments are behind us. That will help our balance sheet and lower our debt by $8 billion to $10 billion over the next five years.

We are excited about what lies ahead in the near future and beyond and are grateful to the entire team for the great work you do. Thank you again, and let’s continue this momentum as we close out 2019.

Level
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

That's what they all say as they work there way to bankruptcy.

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Below is an encapsulation of the earnings call this week. Absolutely rock solid results with all indicators pointing that the company is moving in the right direction. This of course is all contrary to what the grifters here are trying to spin.

Highlights:

Yep, sky is falling. At least that's what the con crew here want you to believe. They are always asking for numbers. Here they are baby. Read em and weep. I would have posted this earlier but I was busy on my SA, plus everything ramping up with the earnings prep going on plus as I said before, I made it over to Regent and spoke with some people who actually understand that AA is where it's at. And who I believe have an accurate picture of what I'll now call, the SUB 6/to SUB 5 flow to widebody program.

Today we announced the companyís third-quarter earnings results. American reported revenue of $11.9 billion, 3% higher than the same period last year, and a record for the third quarter. That makes 12 consecutive quarters of improving our total revenue per available seat mile (TRASM), and weíre confident that trend will continue the rest of the year. Excluding net special items, our net profit for the quarter was $630 million, a 15% increase over the third quarter 2018. The third quarter added $52 million to the 2019 profit-sharing program, bringing the total to $139 million to be shared by Americanís 130,000 team members.
    Producing such strong results despite a difficult summer is due entirely to your hard work. Frontline team members have gone above and beyond to care for customers during the peak months even with operational challenges, including the ongoing grounding of our Boeing 737 MAX fleet. Thank you for your continued commitment to doing your best for our customers, no matter the circumstances.
    While we are proud of these results, we know they can be better. As we near the end of 2019, we are committing to deliver on three key areas that will create value for our company in 2020:
    Operational Excellence: We believe the issues that impacted our operations through much of the summer are now behind us. We had a solid September, and that strong performance has continued into October. But, two months donít make a trend, and we wonít rely entirely on our recent performance or our forward confidence. We have specific plans in place to improve our operating reliability beyond reaching a labor agreement and specific goals that we will meet. We will not allow our team members and customers to experience another period like this past summer.
    Efficient and Profitable Growth: Second, we are going to grow Americanís network by approximately 5% in 2020 through efficient and profitable growth. A large portion of this growth will be at DFW and CLT, two of our highest margin hubs. We can add routes into these large connecting hubs and immediately produce above-average unit revenues. The DFW team has set the stage with their growth this summer, and weíre excited to build on that success. We also expect to return the 737 MAX to our schedule in early 2020, contributing to some of that growth as well.
    Significant Free Cash Flow Generation: Lastly, and importantly, we will begin to produce significant free cash flow for our investors in 2020 and beyond. We have invested heavily in modernizing our fleet over the last six years. Doing so took our combined aircraft age to an average 11 years ó the youngest fleet in the industry. Weíll continue to invest in our aircraft, but the heaviest of our fleet modernization investments are behind us. That will help our balance sheet and lower our debt by $8 billion to $10 billion over the next five years.

We are excited about what lies ahead in the near future and beyond and are grateful to the entire team for the great work you do. Thank you again, and letís continue this momentum as we close out 2019.
    The problem is not where AA is, they are exactly where they need to be for now. The problem is where they are heading. They are making all the right moves, PARKER WILL SUCCEED!!! APA Pilots not so much, and Envoy pilots will pay a high price for their ignorance. Pilot Retirements is only one variable of the equation.

A quote from your own company:
    ... lies ahead in the near future and beyond...Ē
    Last edited by NoOtPilot; 10-26-2019 at 01:15 PM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Highlights:

Today we announced the company’s third-quarter earnings results. American reported revenue of $11.9 billion, 3% higher than the same period last year, and a record for the third quarter. That makes 12 consecutive quarters of improving our total revenue per available seat mile (TRASM), and we’re confident that trend will continue the rest of the year. Excluding net special items, our net profit for the quarter was $630 million, a 15% increase over the third quarter 2018. The third quarter added $52 million to the 2019 profit-sharing program, bringing the total to $139 million to be shared by American’s 130,000 team members.
    Operational Excellence: We believe the issues that impacted our operations through much of the summer are now behind us. We had a solid September, and that strong performance has continued into October. But, two months don’t make a trend, and we won’t rely entirely on our recent performance or our forward confidence. We have specific plans in place to improve our operating reliability beyond reaching a labor agreement and specific goals that we will meet. We will not allow our team members and customers to experience another period like this past summer.
    Efficient and Profitable Growth: Second, we are going to grow American’s network by approximately 5% in 2020 through efficient and profitable growth. A large portion of this growth will be at DFW and CLT, two of our highest margin hubs. We can add routes into these large connecting hubs and immediately produce above-average unit revenues. The DFW team has set the stage with their growth this summer, and we’re excited to build on that success. We also expect to return the 737 MAX to our schedule in early 2020, contributing to some of that growth as well.
    Significant Free Cash Flow Generation: Lastly, and importantly, we will begin to produce significant free cash flow for our investors in 2020 and beyond. We have invested heavily in modernizing our fleet over the last six years. Doing so took our combined aircraft age to an average 11 years — the youngest fleet in the industry. We’ll continue to invest in our aircraft, but the heaviest of our fleet modernization investments are behind us. That will help our balance sheet and lower our debt by $8 billion to $10 billion over the next five years.

We are excited about what lies ahead in the near future and beyond and are grateful to the entire team for the great work you do. Thank you again, and let’s continue this momentum as we close out 2019.
    Yes, the spin was so tight, it was even envied (or is it Envoy’d?) by the Tasmanian devil. We are in the very top of an economic cycle and AA’s financial performance is one-half of United’s and one-third of Delta’s. Southwest outperformed them as well. Fact is, if the economy tanks, AA tanks right along with it and that’s the ONLY reason AA is still floating. Speaking of tanking, if it weren’t for the Envoy flow, YOUR career would have tanked as well. Without that, you’d be career Envoy not by choice like many senior, but because we both know with your psychological disorders and lack of “pedigree”, it’s that or sell screws at Lowe’s.

Speaking of the MAX, IMO once it does get certified back on line, it will suffer from enough passenger avoidance it will negate most, if not all of its economic benefits over the NG. Chalk up another headwind for the hapless AA. I know the Pollyanna world of the new campus is intoxicating, but it’s the real world that will determine whether AA sinks or swims in the long-term.

Right now, the real world is a sea of grey fins angling around and AA is thrashing about on the surface.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 10-27-2019 at 06:29 PM.

Company
    Eagle
    Base
    ORD
    A/C Flown
    Jungle Jet
    Level
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 41/6
    Given: 5/1

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    Speaking of the MAX, IMO once it does get certified back on line, it will suffer from enough passenger avoidance it will negate most, if not all of itís Ö
    Iím not so sure I agree with that. I think most passengers will still only care about the price and wonít even know it is a max until they are boarding the aircraft. If they decide to get off at that point AA really wonít care as they already collected there fares.

Most people will just board and say a couple of extra prayers to their deity and just be happy they paid $10less for their ticket even though the biggest complaint will be that itís a middle seat with no room in any direction

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Jdflyer View Post
    I’m not so sure I agree with that. I think most passengers will still only care about the price and won’t even know it is a max until they are boarding the aircraft. If they decide to get off at that point AA really won’t care as they already collected there fares.

Most people will just board and say a couple of extra prayers to their deity and just be happy they paid $10less for their ticket even though the biggest complaint will be that it’s a middle seat with no room in any direction
    Who knows, you may be right.

I think some will indeed follow your philosophy, but I think others won’t. Not sure how many seats on average the MAX requires to pay for its expense, even with cheaper operating economics then the NG, but ANY erosion of its profitability will be another financial thorn in the side of an already prickly operation. It’s also another worry Delta won’t have making the previous empty slogan of “KDA” (Kick Delta’s A**) all the more laughable.

Company
    DeathStar
    Base
    MIA
    Job
    Drink Coffee, Battle VNAV/FMS, Duolingo Espanol
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, 737
    Divorces
    N/A
    Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 24/3
    Given: 22/7

Ignore User

Delta doesn't need a "KAA" slogan. "KDA" embarrassing and arrogant.

Level
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Sloosky View Post
    .... as I'd like to hear your data on Armageddon 2021.

Agreed, he said would share it under certain conditions. Why not just share it? Shady at a minimum and screams of Mason32.

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Meatloaf View Post
    Agreed, he said would share it under certain conditions. Why not just share it? Shady at a minimum and screams of Mason32.
    Donít worry...only 14 months away....
    NOT EVEN ENVOY RECRUITMENT or RW CAN PROVE THE 6 YEARS FORMULA TO FLOW.

"return more regional jets to mainline,"
    ~ Vasu Raja~
    Senior Vice President of Network Strategy
    Itís Time

ē In 2019, the company expects to take delivery of 30 mainline aircraft including 7 used A319 aircraft. The company also expects to retire 37 mainline aircraft.
    ē In 2019, the company expects to increase the regional fleet count by 9 aircrafts, as well as the reduction of 16 aircrafts.

October 24, 2019
    ~AAG~

If you guys keep growing like this...is going to be very hard to justify 15,000 pilots on the payroll.

GO PARKER!
    BODís & Shareholders believe in you.
    Last edited by NoOtPilot; 10-31-2019 at 02:26 PM.

Thread Information