Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 50

Thread: LEC 121 Corrupt Rep ?

  1. #21
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    2,154
    Level
    100
    Points: 33,249, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 89.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by safepilot6809 View Post
    Thatís because itís all hearsay. Union wonít waste their time because of an online post. Meeting apparently concluded yesterday so thereís no way meeting minutes are published. Envoy pilot showed me screenshot email from their chairman saying none of this is confirmed and to remain neutral. If he actually did all of this he wouldnít be here and would have been forced to resign. I was told it was all after hours bar banter
    I have the emails and text messages from those who have direct first hand knowledge because they were there. The politics are if this kid is re-elected they have to work with him so from a politician standpoint they needed a way to let the pilots know without having their fingerprints on it to make the kid their enemy in case he is re-elected.
    Youíve got a lot to learn about politics.
    Iíve got text messages after this all started from people he told things to for the past two months backing up whatís being said.
    Iíve seen the image he says is him and the MEC chairman laughing over the posting. Fact is, the kid at the time only sent the header with the part about flight pay loss and expenses which I agree is irrelevant. I have since provided the entire posting to him.

    Itís very simple. Either a whole lot of people both in and out of the MEC are lying in their text messages and emails, or the kid is.

    The minutes will show a portion of his action which were at the meeting itself; much of his antics went on non-stop for a three day period according to written assertions of those that were there. The minutes wonít get posted for MONTHS and the kid knows that. They need to be voted and approved for publication at the next MEC meeting which isnít until February as currently scheduled.

    Personally, I think this is such an important issue that they should hold a special MEC teleconference meeting to approve and release the minutes now.

    The kid was on the record right after the MEC thanked the outgoing chairman for his service. The kid asked for 5 minutes to speak; he took closer to 15 and the MEC immediately adjourned when he finally stopped. The record WILL reflect it.

    Iím saving all the messages from all the officials involved. Theyíve asked for anonymity in case they end up having to work with this kid. Having been in their shoes, I understand that, and agreed.

  2. #22
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,950
    Level
    71
    Points: 11,909, Level: 71
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Is 6809 ďthe kidĒ?

  3. #23
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    131
    Level
    24
    Points: 1,767, Level: 24
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    We have also always allowed former 121 pilots to stay as from time to time they can provide valuable insight into how history unfolded, how things came to be, which helps the group deciding on the best course of action going forward
    Well isnít that convenient.

    In my opinion someone who doesnít work here should not be involved or try to influence elections.

    Even beagle boy stops short of this. He is strongly opinionated on the company and alpa but he doesnít try to influence the voting.


    You donít work here. You should not be involved here or on 121 Facebook

  4. #24
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    2,154
    Level
    100
    Points: 33,249, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 89.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatloaf View Post


    You donít work here.
    Thanks for your opinion.

    Thatís exactly why I was asked to get the information out.

  5. #25
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    131
    Level
    24
    Points: 1,767, Level: 24
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    Thanks for your opinion.

    Thatís exactly why I was asked to get the information out.
    . Maybe mason32 should have gotten the info out.

    Care to share that history?

  6. #26
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    931
    Level
    81
    Points: 16,318, Level: 81
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatloaf View Post
    . Maybe mason32 should have gotten the info out.

    Care to share that history?
    Totally agree. He doesn't even work here but is desperate to get back. I know. I've got copies of the emails. I guess it just affirms why he us trying to act like a shadow rep.

  7. #27
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,950
    Level
    71
    Points: 11,909, Level: 71
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Totally agree. He doesn't even work here but is desperate to get back. I know. I've got copies of the emails. I guess it just affirms why he us trying to act like a shadow rep.
    So, you’re saying that others within the management structure of Envoy are disseminating private emails to those without a need to know, nor are in any way involved with that particular situation? You’re just another AA pilot and former Envoy yourself now supposedly just doing an SA function, yet you get this information? That’s an interesting admission there, my friend. It sounds then that Envoy does not adequately protect private information and allows such activity unless that information has been stolen by you. Not a pretty picture of either Envoy Airlines or you. If what you’re admitting to here is true, that’s a VERY disturbing corporate environment indeed. VERY disturbing.

    It’s just a suggestion to Envoy pilots, but based on this I think it’s a perfect example of why it might be a good reason for them to contact Envoy management concerning the protection of their private information and just how seriously they take that. I certainly would if this individual had access to it or those who do as he claims in this post as this indicates a valid concern of the behavior of such individuals.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 10-14-2019 at 09:26 AM.

  8. #28
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    931
    Level
    81
    Points: 16,318, Level: 81
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    So, you’re saying that others within the management structure of Envoy are disseminating private emails to those without a need to know, nor are in any way involved with that particular situation? You’re just another AA pilot and former Envoy yourself now supposedly just doing an SA function, yet you get this information? That’s an interesting admission there, my friend. It sounds then that Envoy does not adequately protect private information and allows such activity unless that information has been stolen by you. Not a pretty picture of either Envoy Airlines or you. If what you’re admitting to here is true, that’s a VERY disturbing corporate environment indeed. VERY disturbing.

    It’s just a suggestion to Envoy pilots, but based on this I think it’s a perfect example of why it might be a good reason for them to contact Envoy management concerning the protection of their private information and just how seriously they take that. I certainly would if this individual had access to it or those who do as he claims in this post as this indicates a valid concern of the behavior of such individuals.
    CUJO doesn't work here. How did he get his information? Assuming that all information comes through management is false and just another attempt at spin by you.

  9. #29
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,950
    Level
    71
    Points: 11,909, Level: 71
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    CUJO doesn't work here. How did he get his information? Assuming that all information comes through management is false and just another attempt at spin by you.
    Spin? This response is perfect spin. Actually, it’s deflection. Why?

    Because the concern is that you DO work for Envoy yet are apparently getting personal information about others. The questions this raises?

    If not through management, then where and by whom are you getting it? Who else would have emails by a former employee supposedly asking to return?

    Are you getting this info by others willingly?

    If not, are you stealing it (unauthorized access and download)?

    Do your bosses know what is occurring and/or what you are doing or are you surreptitiously acquiring such information?

    Do you consider this ethical?

    If this is indeed occurring within Envoy, who else’s information are you accessing either with approval or illegitimately?

    You DO work there and that is what should be of concern to Envoy pilots and for that matter ANY Envoy employee IMO considering this nugget you just threw out. If this is not coming from within the Envoy Network (which makes no sense considering the situation), you should explain where it is coming from, because that is the only reasonable inference.

    Well..........we’re waiting?
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 10-14-2019 at 09:48 AM.

  10. #30
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    931
    Level
    81
    Points: 16,318, Level: 81
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    Spin? This response is perfect spin. Actually, it’s deflection. Why?

    Because the concern is that you DO work for Envoy yet are apparently getting personal information about others. The questions this raises?

    If not through management, then where and by whom are you getting it? Who else would have emails by a former employee supposedly asking to return?

    Are you getting this info by others willingly?

    If not, are you stealing it (unauthorized access and download)?

    Do you bosses know what is occurring and/or what you are doing if you are surreptitiously acquiring such information?

    Do you consider this ethical?

    If this is indeed occurring within Envoy, who else’s information are you accessing either with approval or illegitimately?

    You DO work there and that is what should be of concern to Envoy pilots and for that matter ANY Envoy employee IMO.
    I expected nothing less of you Congressman Schiff. Of course, let's blame and go after me on trumped up charges while someone else WHO DOESN'T EVEN WORK HERE gets emails from others, maybe management? and tries to get involved in the union gets a pass.

  11. #31
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,950
    Level
    71
    Points: 11,909, Level: 71
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    I expected nothing less of you Congressman Schiff. Of course, let's blame and go after me on trumped up charges while someone else WHO DOESN'T EVEN WORK HERE gets emails from others, maybe management? and tries to get involved in the union gets a pass.
    Still spinning, but not confronting. Always the grifter.....

    I’m just asking questions. If someone who doesn’t work at Envoy is getting info they shouldn’t, that would essentially be the same concern I’m raising about you, because that would also potentially involve someone who DOES work at Envoy also disseminating private information they shouldn’t. The difference between you and Cujo though is you DO work at Envoy and are boasting about apparently acquiring illegitimate private info on others on subject matter involving him and Envoy. Answer the question then. Just where ARE you getting this information?

    Nothing “trumped” up here Kellyanne, I’m just reacting to claims YOU yourself have made. It’s a claim you have emails regarding a former Envoy pilot asking to return to Envoy. Where would he send such an email? The New York Times? Mad Magazine? Other pointless destinations? Explain yourself. Whether you like it or not, your claim unexplained leads to valid concern you are acting inappropriately within your workplace and let’s face it, on this forum you are the King of inappropriate behavior.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 10-14-2019 at 10:09 AM.

  12. #32
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    2,154
    Level
    100
    Points: 33,249, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 89.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    This discussion has run its course, serving itís purpose to inform the pilots so they may exercise their due diligence.
    Iíd encourage each pilot to verify for themselves with the other base reps or MEC officers.

    Itís your election and your union. Please ensure you have the right people for the job that are of the servant leader mentality and are not the I know better than you type. These elections do matter. They effect not just LEC121 pilots and not just Envoy Pilots. As an elected Rep they become a member of the ALPA national board of directors. They can influence things industry wide.
    An example of that is the ALPA National defending the 1500 hour rule. It was a single Rep from the Envoy MEC that got that added to the agenda, through committee and sent to the floor where it was voted into an ALPA National priority. One Rep can effect the entire industry.

    As much as a good rep can change national policy; a bad one can ruin and wreck years of good work. Please take the time and effort to educate yourself of the current events and vote accordingly. Who you elect effects the entire union, not just Envoy.

    Remember, to do a write-in you need both full name and ALPA #

    Best wishes to all for your continued success and career advancement. Itís a great time in history to be a pilot.

    Stay #EagleStrong

  13. #33
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,950
    Level
    71
    Points: 11,909, Level: 71
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    This discussion has run its course,.......
    Insofar as the issue in LGA with a certain rep, perhaps.

    But the other as yet unresolved issue of someone who has boasted of his inside connections with upper Envoy management, proclaimed himself to be the "go-to" source for company info and now bragging about residing in a position at the new HQ complex and subsequently admitting having personal information about others (in this case, you) is not. I have no idea whether his claims are true nor what is occuring within Envoy regarding conduct of those within the management structure, but Dacuj's latest unexplained claims raise valid concerns for Envoy and its employees. You have to admit, his conduct here not only has regularly violated most norms (and the forum standards), but frequently has pole-vaulted over them. He has repeatedly demonstrated himself to be someone with no filter, boundaries or any sense of self-control, so it should be of concern how he is conducting himself within Envoy considering what he may have access to and how he has acted here.

    Personally, I think that's a very troubling combination and Dacuj needs to clarify his latest claim.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 10-14-2019 at 12:14 PM.

  14. #34
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    2,154
    Level
    100
    Points: 33,249, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 89.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    Insofar as the issue in LGA with a certain rep, perhaps.

    But the other as yet unresolved issue of someone who has boasted of his inside connections with upper Envoy management, proclaimed himself to be the "go-to" source for company info and now bragging about residing in a position at the new HQ complex and subsequently admitting having personal information about others (in this case, you) is not. I have no idea whether his claims are true nor what is occuring within Envoy regarding conduct of those within the management structure, but Dacuj's latest unexplained claims raise valid concerns for Envoy and its employees. You have to admit, his conduct here not only has regularly violated most norms (and the forum standards), but frequently has pole-vaulted over them. He has repeatedly demonstrated himself to be someone with no filter, boundaries or any sense of self-control, so it should be of concern how he is conducting himself within Envoy considering what he may have access to and how he has acted here.

    Personally, I think that's a very troubling combination and Dacuj needs to clarify his latest claim.

    While I personally agree with much of that, there are also many members here who would take his side but are more quiet. His posts are not factually accurate concerning me, so I’m 100% positive he has no such emails. The emails were a request to change it from discharge to resignation back when I was applying for a job that required a higher security clearance. The termination was holding things up. If he’s got anything else they’re fake BS.
    I didn’t think I’ve made any secret of this either. I’ve talked with MEC members about it too back when it was going on.

    I just look at him as the village idiot.
    Last edited by Cujo665; 10-14-2019 at 01:34 PM.
    __________________________________________________ __

  15. #35
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,950
    Level
    71
    Points: 11,909, Level: 71
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    While I personally agree with much of that, there are also many members here who would take his side but are more quiet. His posts are not factually accurate concerning me, so I’m 100% positive he has no such emails. The emails were a request to change it from discharge to resignation back when I was applying for a job that required a higher security clearance. The termination was holding things up. If he’s got anything else they’re fake BS.
    I didn’t think I’ve made any secret of this either. I’ve talked with MEC members about it too back when it was going on.

    I just look at him as the village idiot.
    Perhaps then in your situation it was just another lie on his part. But, the concern of someone of his psychological instability and lack of ethics once again acquiring a position that may give him access to other Envoy pilots personal information still holds. Obviously, he will get a free pass on this forum to do anything he pleases, but that should not hold true within Envoy.

  16. #36
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    2,154
    Level
    100
    Points: 33,249, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 89.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    CUJO doesn't work here. How did he get his information? Assuming that all information comes through management is false and just another attempt at spin by you.
    Because my sources are still better than yours....

  17. #37
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    2,154
    Level
    100
    Points: 33,249, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 89.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    LEC133 is just wrapping up an LEC meeting right now and theyíve confirmed the core issues about the NY FO Rep. Encourage all NY 121 Pilots to reach out and verify for themselves.

  18. #38
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    931
    Level
    81
    Points: 16,318, Level: 81
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    Because my sources are still better than yours....
    Now that's a laugh. Your sources are better than mine? From the right seat of a junked out 76 flying for a fly by night Miami type 36th St operator with shady and shoddy plastered anywhere you look?? I just guffawed.

    Try someone at the Palace daily and who swings by Regent Blvd still on a regular basis.

    What's in your wallet?

  19. #39
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    931
    Level
    81
    Points: 16,318, Level: 81
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    While I personally agree with much of that, there are also many members here who would take his side but are more quiet. His posts are not factually accurate concerning me, so I’m 100% positive he has no such emails. The emails were a request to change it from discharge to resignation back when I was applying for a job that required a higher security clearance. The termination was holding things up. If he’s got anything else they’re fake BS.
    I didn’t think I’ve made any secret of this either. I’ve talked with MEC members about it too back when it was going on.

    I just look at him as the village idiot.
    You are exactly right on one thing. There are many members here who remain quiet and don't post or post very little who agree 100% with what I say here. I get regular PM's of support.

  20. #40
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,950
    Level
    71
    Points: 11,909, Level: 71
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    You are exactly right on one thing. There are many members here who remain quiet and don't post or post very little who agree 100% with what I say here. I get regular PM's of support.
    IMO, anyone who would support you needs their head examined. It’s one thing to be pro-Envoy and hey, I’m not against that per se despite your erroneous and biased claims. I might disagree with that, but respect it. No, you demonstrate virtually every conceivable negative human trait and offer zero of anything of substance and are far and away the most toxic character on any forum Envoy related or not. Personally, it baffles me how any company let alone an airline would allow someone of your character to represent them in any capacity.

    As for you getting getting “support” here, I have no doubt a small number of similar minded cadre exist here and some have actually posted in the past, but the claim “many” members support you? Sorry, Mr. ethically bankrupt pathological liar, I don’t buy that.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •