Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Yes they go through the day bent over as dacuj does.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    You are exactly right on one thing. There are many members here who remain quiet and don't post or post very little who agree 100% with what I say here. I get regular PM's of support.
    Any member that would like to talk or text to you personally, PM me. I will be glad to give them you number.
    “I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.”

Level
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    IMO, anyone who would support you needs their head examined. It’s one thing to be pro-Envoy and hey, I’m not against that per se despite your erroneous and biased claims. I might disagree with that, but respect it. No, you demonstrate virtually every conceivable negative human trait and offer zero of anything of substance and are far and away the most toxic character on any forum Envoy related or not. Personally, it baffles me how any company let alone an airline would allow someone of your character to represent them in any capacity.

As for you getting getting “support” here, I have no doubt a small number of similar minded cadre exist here and some have actually posted in the past, but the claim “many” members support you? Sorry, Mr. ethically bankrupt pathological liar, I don’t buy that.
    Anyone who buys into the malarkey and baloney you've been feeding on here and ON OTHER FORUMS under MULTIPLE OTHER SCREEN NAMES for Y E A R S are the ones who need to have a full on psychiatric evaluation followed by an immediate fitting for a straight jacket and tossed into a padded room for life. Yes, you Joey are that effin crazy.

YOU are the one who creates the toxic atmosphere here. I am simply an AAG pilot who has done my job and been recognized and been promoted. Maybe it's because you have never been promoted in your life beyond that MD80 FO slot you held for a year and a half before being canned for age 65. My friend, let's be clear here. I have LEGIONS out there that support me and that support Envoy and American Airlines.

How does it feel to have a few low end groupies that hang on to your every word here? Huh? Just look at the two posts above from Dumb and Dumber and I'm sure you'll get your tractor cranked.

Level
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Anyone who buys into the malarkey and baloney you've been feeding on here and ON OTHER FORUMS under MULTIPLE OTHER SCREEN NAMES for Y E A R S are the ones who need to have a full on psychiatric evaluation followed by an immediate fitting for a straight jacket and tossed into a padded room for life. Yes, you Joey are that effin crazy.

YOU are the one who creates the toxic atmosphere here. I am simply an AAG pilot who has done my job and been recognized and been promoted. Maybe it's because you have never been promoted in your life beyond that MD80 FO slot you held for a year and a half before being canned for age 65. My friend, let's be clear here. I have LEGIONS out there that support me and that support Envoy and American Airlines.

How does it feel to have a few low end groupies that hang on to your every word here? Huh? Just look at the two posts above from Dumb and Dumber and I'm sure you'll get your tractor cranked.
    I laugh at this post perfectly highlighting your status as Cujo says our “village idiot”. I suppose we can now confirm Delusions of Grandeur among your noteworthy list of psychiatric deviations and plethora of personality disorders. I have no doubt you see yourself as some sort of messiah to a throng of ghosts that don’t exist. Perhaps Charlie sitting on a rock strumming your guitar to a circle of pie-eyed disciples devoid of the ability of critical thinking? LOL!

As for your claims of A. Existing on other forums and B. Someone who has never been “promoted”, I laugh at that too. I’ve stated previously and repeatedly reaffirmed I post on no other aviation forums aside from this one. In fact, most recently I’ve been more involved on other forums regarding my purchase of a new C8 mid-engine Corvette North of 75K so I’m not wallowing in your nexus of mental illness or misguided baseless insults except for entertainment. Oh.........and as for B. I was promoted at Eagle decades ago and in fact your assertion that my name is “Joey” or any variation thereof or that I was drummed out of AA as an “MD80” F/O after a year and a half is also patently false. Actually, you should know at AA NO ONE refers to that aircraft as you do, it’s always been the “S80”.

But, since you are not now nor will truly EVER be a REAL AA pilot, I understand your complete failure in that realization. You’re the quintessential phony, fraud and grifter extraordinaire, thus anyone who would worship you as you believe must be a fool. Keep swinging for the fence, kid.........one day you may get there. Not likely though.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 10-15-2019 at 10:51 PM.

Company
    o boy
    Job
    Buttonpusherknobtwisterlevermover
    Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesVeteran5000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 24/0
    Given: 71/5

Ignore User

So is the union ever going to publicly make a statement about this supposed corruption, or is this veering online forum thread all we get?

Job
    Rented mule
    Level
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 13/4

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Pancakes View Post
    So is the union ever going to publicly make a statement about this supposed corruption, or is this veering online forum thread all we get?
    Nope. They’re going to gloss over it and pretend that the internal rot isn’t systemic. I know people who witnessed the event in question - for the guy saying we don’t know what really happened - it happened. The “leadership” of our union in the coming months amounts to little more than company cannon fodder. But they don’t care - it sure looks good on that FedEx app.

Level
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Vne View Post
    Nope. They’re going to gloss over it and pretend that the internal rot isn’t systemic. I know people who witnessed the event in question - for the guy saying we don’t know what really happened - it happened. The “leadership” of our union in the coming months amounts to little more than company cannon fodder. But they don’t care - it sure looks good on that FedEx app.
    If that’s the case then nothing has changed. Garbage in - Garbage out. As usual, most will likely just plod along, keep their heads low and the future will be no different then the past. But, just like the last, when it blows up in their faces, they’ll cry to the heavens saying “why me?”. Just another reason to understand the risks of tethering yourself to Envoy, an airline almost certain to never change for reasons not just tied to management, but also the other equally dysfunctional part of the equation.

Caveat Emptor.

Newbie Member
    Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

Just found some good info from this thread so thank you so much and hope you will continue by this way...

Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Vne View Post

More people need need to come forward and verify what they saw or what the other reps/officers confirmed when asked.
    __________________________________________________ __

Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

Ignore User

Congratulations to the newly elected LEC121 leadership. The write-in campaign was a success at 66-26.
    Chairman - Joel Tamyo
    Vice Chairman - Juan Morales
    Secretary/Treasurer - Spencer Roberts
    Last edited by Cujo665; 11-08-2019 at 04:06 PM.

Thread Information