Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

Ignore User

LEC 121 Corrupt Rep ?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Copied:

Corruption in LGA LEC 121; FO Rep Karim
    Wasted Dues, Self-Progression, Abandonment of responsibilities, Threats of moving to management
    All recorded in meeting minutes.
    I wanted to take this opportunity to inform the NY Envoy pilots, and the greater pilot group as a whole, of a disingenuous Rep that has put himself before his pilots in way that it is unprecedented in Eagle Alpa history. It is not my pleasure to do this, but I feel it is my responsibility to do so after baring witness to Karimís despicable behavior.
    Over the past 3 weeks the NY FO Rep has been petitioning the company to bypass our CBA and FARís to better his own personal financial status and career progression while not seeking the same benefit for his own pilots. He has now moved on to demanding the MEC pass a special resolution to allow him to upgrade to Captain, while not being qualified. When asked why he feels he deserves to be the sole beneficent of this move he proclaimed that it was ďALPAís responsibility to progress his careerĒ ďI should get Captain payĒ ďI could be logging PIC hours that would get me to mainline sooner.Ē These attempts were made on a continuous basis throughout this weekís MEC meeting during afterhours events. The attempts border lined on harassment after your fellow, more honest Status Reps refused to entertain his demands. As the week progressed Karim intensified his pursuit by threatening to resign and abandon his pilots if the Chair, or another member of the MEC did not formalize and advance his demands. On several occasions Karim was instructed to draft a resolution for MEC consideration that would afford Envoy FOís, including those he represents in NY, the same benefit he was seeking. He refused to do so. Karimís week was topped off by making a final demand in open session before the close of the meeting. This means that all of this is recorded and made available in the meeting minutes for all ALPA members to review. Keep in mind that the NY FO Rep attempted to complete this by the close of our last bid so he could hold DCL. He also threated to take his talents to management if the MEC didnít play along.
    I want everyone to take a moment to think about the dues dollars that were spent over the past week for Karim to progress himself: FPL for every hour that he was pulled of duty for, 25% fringe rate, DFW hotels, Meals during meetings... This amount is in the thousands and NYís only elected rep chose to spend his time advancing his own career. This Rep also has no intention of maintaining a status in his elected base, nor operate an aircraft that even flyís through it. Karimís intention is to make backroom deals with management that circumvent our CBA and bypass the pilots who elected him. Why? He deserves captain pay before heís qualified and should have the opportunity to log PIC time so he can make it to a main line sooner.
    Thereís an election right now, and thereís options besides Karim. The pilots of LGA 121 have the power to choose a better Rep, the vote out this toxic personality. To find someone who gives a damn about their pilots. One day youíre going to need an ALPA Rep to help keep your job. When Karimís sitting in that room with only the chief pilot sitting across the table, do you trust him? If the CP makes offers a deal that requires your termination in exchange for a high paying office job, is Karim going to make the right choice?
    The decision is yours LGA pilots, even if Karimís voted in you can still recall him.
    P.S. Ė The meeting minutes you want to read are at the very end of the notes. Talk to any other Status Rep or Officer about this week, even Bill Couette the VP of Admin. They were all there to watch and there was no humility from Karim when they told him he should resign.
    Last edited by Cujo665; 10-12-2019 at 06:00 AM.
    __________________________________________________ __

Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

I posted this to the NY Facebook page well over a week ago...

Iíve stayed out of base politics since leaving Eagle unexpectedly for the second time; until now.
    I would strongly encourage all members to educate themselves about candidates and to ensure their voice is heard.
    I started this Facebook group 7 years ago to be a means for open unfiltered transparent discussions.
    Lately Iíve seen posts disappearing and being deleted. This is not what LEC121 is about. All pilots need to be heard, even ones we may not readily agree with.
    We have always been careful to only admit verified NY Envoy Pilots. We have also always allowed former 121 pilots to stay as from time to time they can provide valuable insight into how history unfolded, how things came to be, which helps the group deciding on the best course of action going forward. We never went deleting members based upon their political leanings or the questions they posted.

I strongly strongly encourage that you elect your representatives carefully. Are they doing this job for you? Or for themselves?

Please engage and ensure you are electing the right person for the right reason; not simply because they volunteered.

Respectfully;
    Raymond A Igou
    Former Chairman LEC121 2013-2016

Level
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

What a total waste of time. More union theatrics. Guys, you already have your seat at AA. It's really not necessary to fool around with union BS.

Company
    DeathStar
    Base
    MIA
    Job
    Drink Coffee, Battle VNAV/FMS, Duolingo Espanol
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, 737
    Divorces
    N/A
    Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 24/3
    Given: 22/7

Ignore User

No oversight needed. Give 100% of your trust and faith in the Government and Employer. These entries are never wrong and always have one's best interest in mind.

Really?????

Job
    Rented mule
    Level
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 13/4

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    What a total waste of time. More union theatrics. Guys, you already have your seat at AA. It's really not necessary to fool around with union BS.
    Ahem. ďDacuj, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.Ē

Gotta go with a classic.

Level
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by SlowHand View Post
    No oversight needed. Give 100% of your trust and faith in the Government and Employer. These entries are never wrong and always have one's best interest in mind.

Really?????
    His post is only baffling if you associate it with a union pilot concerned with the welfare of the group. Understand itís a management wannabe concerned with himself who would gleefully throw anyone and everyone under the bus to climb that ladder and itís not confusing at all.

Heís a poor chameleon.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 10-12-2019 at 01:27 PM.

Level
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

For such a great leader on a fake battlefield, heís quite the stooge follower.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

If true, the LGA rep must have graduated Magna Cum Laude from the Dacuj School of Backstabbery.

Level
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

Surprised the mec has not done anything official to oust that rep by the bylaws.

Level
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

Listen to the bunch of whiny crybabies here. Let's be honest. You all spend a lot of time bashing your "Toothless Tiger Association." Now, since I've brought it up, you are all pro Envoy union again. Go look in the ******* mirror and honestly ask yourself. What has your Envoy union REALLY done for you in the past 15 years? Huh? Answer me that one.

Level
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

You have a point, union gave us you. Union sucks.

Newbie Member
    Level
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

Ignore User

Listen to the bunch of whiny crybabies here. Let's be honest. You all spend a lot of time bashing your "Toothless Tiger Association." Now, since I've brought it up, you are all pro Envoy union again. Go look in the ******* mirror and honestly ask yourself. What has your Envoy union REALLY done for you in the past 15 years? Huh? Answer me that one.
    The answer is that youíre a piece of sh^*. We all know it. This guy is just like you. Cares about no one. He was elected to represent people, but apparently itís just a resume check. You and this douche should go choke on a di}%.

Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    Surprised the mec has not done anything official to oust that rep by the bylaws.
    They honestly expected heíd resign or withdraw from the election. He refuses.

Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

I would strongly strongly encourage every NY pilot to contact the other base reps or either the current or new MEC chairman.
    I have had direct contact with several personally. Those of you who know me, know I trust but verify. I have trusted Karim. I have verified. I no longer trust him to represent the outstanding pilots of LEC121.
    I encourage you all to reach out to the other reps or officers.
    There is no witch hunt.

Itís on you guys. Do your due diligence and call the other base reps or the MEC chairmen (current or future) and ask for yourself. Iíve done the work already, you can trust me or not; thatís up to you. If not, then you owe it to yourself to make a phone call or two.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Yes, when it comes to the concepts of ethics, honesty, honor and fair representation, those who expose the lack of those are indeed crybabies in your world. When the CP gave you those messages to run in your phony battles, did you doctor them or “lose” some? I’ll bet you did, as you are bankrupt of honor. Anyway, thanks again for reaffirming your disdain for Envoy pilots as clearly you couldn’t care less about their interests. In the past you babbled about doing work for the same organization you belittle now, which means either that was a lie (another) or your treachery must have been significant.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    They honestly expected he’d resign or withdraw from the election. He refuses.
    One rogue rep cannot alter MEC policy, actions or decisions, but can make a nuisance of themself. If the LGA pilots are so impotent they don’t care, at least he could be isolated by the rest of the MEC. Don’t have the bylaws handy, but there are mechanisms to recall loose cannons like this.

Newbie Member
    Level
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Itís all hearsay. Meeting concluded yesterday and meeting minutes arenít published yet. Seems like a newely elected rep is being targeted by someone inside the MEC. All I got from an envoy pilot is p2p chairman send an email saying this isnít confirmed and to stay neutral. Typical hypocritical union nonsense.

Newbie Member
    Level
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Pilots should be asking questions and talking to their reps but I am told the meeting minutes are not released yet since the meeting concluded yesterday. According to your post this info came from the meeting minutes which is false. Be careful with what you post.
    I would strongly strongly encourage every NY pilot to contact the other base reps or either the current or new MEC chairman.
    I have had direct contact with several personally. Those of you who know me, know I trust but verify. I have trusted Karim. I have verified. I no longer trust him to represent the outstanding pilots of LEC121.
    I encourage you all to reach out to the other reps or officers.
    There is no witch hunt.

Itís on you guys. Do your due diligence and call the other base reps or the MEC chairmen (current or future) and ask for yourself. Iíve done the work already, you can trust me or not; thatís up to you. If not, then you owe it to yourself to make a phone call or two.

Newbie Member
    Level
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

We donít know that yet. MEC has not public stated any of this. Matter of fact, an envoy p2p sent me a screenshot email stating they are not confirming these allegations and to stay neutral. This rep was apparently just elected and concluded his first MEC meeting yesterday. Seems like he made an enemy and is now being targeted. Letís wait for the facts and meeting minutes to prove all of this. The meeting minutes take time to come out. Original post says they are out but the meeting was concluded yesterday which makes that false
    I posted this to the NY Facebook page well over a week ago...

Iíve stayed out of base politics since leaving Eagle unexpectedly for the second time; until now.
    I would strongly encourage all members to educate themselves about candidates and to ensure their voice is heard.
    I started this Facebook group 7 years ago to be a means for open unfiltered transparent discussions.
    Lately Iíve seen posts disappearing and being deleted. This is not what LEC121 is about. All pilots need to be heard, even ones we may not readily agree with.
    We have always been careful to only admit verified NY Envoy Pilots. We have also always allowed former 121 pilots to stay as from time to time they can provide valuable insight into how history unfolded, how things came to be, which helps the group deciding on the best course of action going forward. We never went deleting members based upon their political leanings or the questions they posted.

I strongly strongly encourage that you elect your representatives carefully. Are they doing this job for you? Or for themselves?

Please engage and ensure you are electing the right person for the right reason; not simply because they volunteered.

Respectfully;
    Raymond A Igou
    Former Chairman LEC121 2013-2016

Newbie Member
    Level
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Thatís because itís all hearsay. Union wonít waste their time because of an online post. Meeting apparently concluded yesterday so thereís no way meeting minutes are published. Envoy pilot showed me screenshot email from their chairman saying none of this is confirmed and to remain neutral. If he actually did all of this he wouldnít be here and would have been forced to resign. I was told it was all after hours bar banter

Thread Information