Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

Ignore User

AA Jumpseat

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Do you guys know the RAH pilots get the Delta and United Jumpseat ahead of AA pilots regardless of check in time? Apparently DL/UA gives it to them first since their company provides feed for them.

My my understanding is that AA gives the jumpseat go AA-AAG pilots first, then any offline jumpseater by check in time.

This means an AA guy (or Southwest guy) commuting could get bumped so a RAh guy who may or may not be doing a DL/UA flight can have the jumpseat.
    Conversely, at AA the RAH guy (who could be doing an AE flight) misses the flight because the Southwest guy checked in first.

Is that accurate?

Doesnt seem like a fair reciprocal jumpseat policy to me. Who’s on the APA JS committee these days, is Vojvoda still the guy?
    Last edited by Cujo665; 09-07-2019 at 11:04 AM.
    __________________________________________________ __

Level
    Overall activity: 93.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    Do you guys know the RAH pilots get the Delta and United Jumpseat ahead of AA pilots regardless of check in time? Apparently DL/UA gives it to them first since their company provides feed for them.

My my understanding is that AA gives the jumpseat go AA-AAG pilots first, then any offline jumpseater by check in time.

This means an AA guy (or Southwest guy) commuting could get bumped so a RAh guy who may or may not be doing a DL/UA flight can have the jumpseat.
    Conversely, at AA the RAH guy (who could be doing an AE flight) misses the flight because the Southwest guy checked in first.

Is that accurate?

Doesnt seem like a fair reciprocal jumpseat policy to me. Who’s on the APA JS committee these days, is Vojvoda still the guy?
    Yes. Vojvoda still chairman.

Thread Information