Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    What would you know about unions, Jackwagon ? You’ve already referred to them as “your”, not “my” or “our”. You aren’t a union pilot and never were, just a poser trying to undermine union pilots and failing totally I might add.
    Bwaha ha ha ha ha ha. Undermine the pilot union? Right,a lot of times they mostly do that to themselves.

By the way, my new SA starts at the palace next month. If I can help you with some MORE facts straight from the horse's mouth, just let me know brah.

Level
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Bwaha ha ha ha ha ha. Undermine the pilot union? Right,a lot of times they mostly do that to themselves.

By the way, my new SA starts at the palace next month. If I can help you with some MORE facts straight from the horse's mouth, just let me know brah.
    You have yet to deliver on anything snooky, so I’m not holding my breath. Just curious, but will a 9-5 job work with your drinking situation ?

Level
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

Right, dont forget to floss before talking to us

Level
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 60/7
    Given: 7/6

Ignore User

APA is well aware of dacuj and his posting here and on “The line” at AA. Let’s just say every dog has its day.

Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    APA is well aware of dacuj and his posting here and on “The line” at AA. Let’s just say every dog has its day.
    You have no idea who I am so you need to pull that statement back right now.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Or what

Level
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

I think that avatar is really you in your parents basement.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 6/1

Ignore User

Bwahahaha!

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

A laughable demand considering your past here.

Company
    Eagle
    Base
    ORD
    A/C Flown
    Jungle Jet
    Level
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 41/6
    Given: 5/1

Ignore User

😂

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Well, I can say at least my brand is intact. I'm fully known and have no problem with that as I consider myself a true leader.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Well, I can say at least my brand is intact. I'm fully known and have no problem with that as I consider myself a true leader.
    In what............management beneficial propaganda? Besides, if you were a leader, you would have had your own fake platoon in your simulated phony, baloney “military” reenactment, instead of being a gofer running messages between C.P.’s for the fake brass.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

In what............management beneficial propaganda? Besides, if you were a leader, you would have had your own fake platoon in your simulated phony, baloney “military” reenactment, instead of being a gofer running messages between C.P.’s for the fake brass.
    Seriously, what's your point here and your beef for that matter? I've never lied about having "service." This whole thing came about because I was personally calling out the RTP program and felt I could disclose my background to show I could relate to the military and thus make my point more valid that these guys didn't deserve the seat at the table that was being offered at the time.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Seriously, what's your point here and your beef for that matter? I've never lied about having "service." This whole thing came about because I was personally calling out the RTP program and felt I could disclose my background to show I could relate to the military and thus make my point more valid that these guys didn't deserve the seat at the table that was being offered at the time.
    My "beef"?

It would be the invalidity of your last assertion. You are confusing your own personal bias with reality. How about showing some data to prove that assertion? Most of them are just as capable aviators as 1000 hour cadets, if not more. I'd arge virtually ALL of them aren't dancing in the firepit of stolen valor confusing the experience you describe as having anything remotely to do with military service or even experience. Please.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

My "beef"?

It would be the invalidity of your last assertion. You are confusing your own personal bias with reality. How about showing some data to prove that assertion? Most of them are just as capable aviators as 1000 hour cadets, if not more. I'd arge virtually ALL of them aren't dancing in the firepit of stolen valor confusing the experience you describe as having anything remotely to do with military service or even experience. Please.
    It's not invalid. It's an opinion held by me and MANY others. But of course you wouldn't understand that. The RTP guys should be thanked for their service, however, they were/are taking valuable pipeline slots by guys that have been trained their ENTIRE career for 121 ops. The RTP guys often times take the ATP program, bonus money and show to class and either immediately drop orders OR stay at Envoy for 6 months, get their 121 time up and "current," then leave for a legacy. In other words, they have no intent or commitment to Envoy or AA for that matter. They step on property as an employee of AAG and for all intents and purposes, an AA pilot and totally squander that opportunity. On the other side of the coin, their "rotor" background doesn't prepare them in any shape or form for a 121 career as an AA pilot. Some struggle in training as well.
    The pipeline guys show up 100% ready to go and are super stoked when they set foot on property for their AA career. They have been trained in the partner universities for 121 tailored ops and always excel in training. In other words, the perfect candidate. See what I mean? Super qualified guys being forced to wait on the sidelines for another month or two to get some "RTP" candidate in that is in no way stoked about their opportunity and tend to gum up the works in the training pipeline.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

It's not invalid. It's an opinion held by me and MANY others. But of course you wouldn't understand that. The RTP guys should be thanked for their service, however, they were/are taking valuable pipeline slots by guys that have been trained their ENTIRE career for 121 ops. The RTP guys often times take the ATP program, bonus money and show to class and either immediately drop orders OR stay at Envoy for 6 months, get their 121 time up and "current," then leave for a legacy. In other words, they have no intent or commitment to Envoy or AA for that matter. They step on property as an employee of AAG and for all intents and purposes, an AA pilot and totally squander that opportunity. On the other side of the coin, their "rotor" background doesn't prepare them in any shape or form for a 121 career as an AA pilot. Some struggle in training as well.
    The pipeline guys show up 100% ready to go and are super stoked when they set foot on property for their AA career. They have been trained in the partner universities for 121 tailored ops and always excel in training. In other words, the perfect candidate. See what I mean? Super qualified guys being forced to wait on the sidelines for another month or two to get some "RTP" candidate in that is in no way stoked about their opportunity and tend to gum up the works in the training pipeline.
    You flawlessly demonstrate your entire argument on RTP pilots is based on personal bias. You admit it’s your opinion and that’s fine. Obviously, that bias is slanted not on the pilots character, ability or qualifications, just that you dislike their supposed lack of “loyalty” to Envoy by not passing up more lucrative options by employers who value them more then a Envoy does. You DO use those qualifiers as a convenient albeit misguided excuse though.

Clearly, you prefer lapdogs who ask no questions and blindly follow their masters......in other words, pilots just like YOU! I’ve got some bad news for you and your handlers puppy dog and that’s with the ramping up of hiring by carriers like Delta and others, those you assume to be teacup Chihuahua’s like yourself will soon be disappointing you. The wait for many to the back of a 15,000 pilot LCC that trails a majority of their peers in compensation an QWL is too long and becoming less desirable by the month.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Cadets have trained there entire life for 121 ops, yes all 3 years and they know shi+. Rtp guys have trained for years for a different type of flying, your cadets spun around the pattern in a 172 and most still cant fly.

Company
    DeathStar
    Base
    MIA
    Job
    Drink Coffee, Battle VNAV/FMS, Duolingo Espanol
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, 737
    Divorces
    N/A
    Level
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 24/3
    Given: 22/7

Ignore User

Helicopter pilots have no place in the American Airlines Network, and just take up a valuable slot from an AA pipeline cadet. I wonder how the former United States Army Helicopter Pilot below would respond to that sediment?

Captain Kimball Stone was named senior vice president – Flight Operations and Integrated Operations Center in July 2018. In this role, Kimball oversees all aspects of American’s flight operations as well as the integrated operations center.

Most recently, Kimball served as vice president – Flight, where he was responsible for American’s 14,500 pilots, the development of policies and procedures, American’s pilot training programs and facilities, new hire pilot selection and advancement of aircraft technologies. Kimball has held numerous roles within the Flight, Maintenance and Dispatch departments and began his career at American as a pilot in 1988.

Kimball was previously a member of the Allied Pilots Association board of directors and a participant on the APA safety committee. He served in the U.S. Army with assignments to the United States Special Operations Command and the United States Central Command, as well as the 1st Armored Division. He received the Meritorious Service Medal and Defense Meritorious Service Medal for his service.

Kimball is an executive sponsor for Family Matters — American’s Employee Business Resource Group that brings together families of all cultures and backgrounds, including grandparents, aunts, uncles, single parents, caregivers, guardians and pet advocates.

He serves on the board of directors for the American Airlines Education Foundation and he represents American Airlines on the RTCA Next Gen Advisory Council (NAC), the A4A Operations Council and the IATA Industry Operations Committee (OPC).

In 2012, Kimball completed the Executive Leadership Development Program at Christ Church, Oxford University. He attended the Officer Advanced Course where he was honored as the Distinguished Graduate, being the first to achieve a perfect GPA. As a pilot, he has been certified on Boeing 777, 767, 757, 737, and 727; MD-80; Airbus A300 and the F-100 aircraft. He holds FAA Licenses for ATP and Commercial Airplane MEL/SEL Rotorcraft Helicopter.

Kimball is a native of New Hampshire and is currently a resident of Texas. He and his wife Misty are the proud parents of two sons, Kris and Justin.

Thread Information