Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

Where We Are Today

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    A couple of weeks old but it highlights the positive changes happening at Envoy and the upward trajectory of the company, soaring to new heights and beyond.

Envoy Air Inc., the largest wholly owned regional airline subsidiary of American Airlines Group (AAG), announced that the carrier has reached an agreement with the Air Line Pilots Association International (ALPA) that significantly increases pilot pay rates and offers more rapid career progression to American Airlines.

Highlights of the new pay package include pay scale increases of up to 30 percent for First Officers, with a starting base pay rate of $50.21 per hour. Captains can expect pay scale increases of up to 15 percent, depending on aircraft type and length of service. All new pay rates are retroactive to June 1, 2019, with pilots to receive another scheduled contractual increase on Jan. 1, 2020.
    As a wholly owned subsidiary of American, Envoy pilots enjoy a unique flow-through agreement that provides a direct path to fly for American, with no additional interview required.

Level
    Overall activity: 77.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

First, before I reach to flush this toilet,
    NO PILOT ON PROPERTY HAS RECEIVED A PAY RAISE, and that's a fact.
    Flush, whooooosh.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    First, before I reach to flush this toilet,
    NO PILOT ON PROPERTY HAS RECEIVED A PAY RAISE, and that's a fact.
    Flush, whooooosh.
    It's an AGREEMENT THAT HAS BEEN REACHED! Guess you missed that brainiac. Oh, and I'm sure you missed this part too........offers more rapid career progression to American Airlines.

Newbie Member
    Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

More s*#% from the resident s*#% spewer. Its all crap. And since when did it matter what airplane we are on? You can put lipstick on a turd, but its still a turd no matter how many times Dacuj takes a bite and tells you its a Twix.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    It's an AGREEMENT THAT HAS BEEN REACHED! Guess you missed that brainiac. Oh, and I'm sure you missed this part too........offers more rapid career progression to American Airlines.

Until...2021 & Thereafter...........
    Absolutely nothing has changed, except the Stock price, DOWN to $26.10 today from $52.10 back in January 2018, labor tensions and a possible recession. Wait for the flow, and you might need a wheelchair or scooter for your pre-flight at AA.

Even Dacuj recommends... 6 years is a lot longer than the 2-3 months it takes to polish your resume, take your suit to the cleaners, go to a few job fairs, and get yourself a new job half a decade before your peers who wait for flow.
    ~Dacuj~
    Last edited by NoOtPilot; 08-19-2019 at 06:47 PM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Dacuj, careful you will hurt your throat screaming that loud, especially since most dont HEAR YOU.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

Giggity...........dacuj screams to an empty room. He fantasizes it would be full, but it is empty. Well, a few rats scurry along the baseboards, but they aren’t Envoy material.

Yet.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by NoOtPilot View Post
    Absolutely nothing has changed, except the Stock price, DOWN to $26.10 today from $52.10 back in January 2018, labor tensions and a possible recession. Wait for the flow, and you might need a wheelchair or scooter for your pre-flight at AA.

Even Dacuj recommends... 6 years is a lot longer than the 2-3 months it takes to polish your resume, take your suit to the cleaners, go to a few job fairs, and get yourself a new job half a decade before your peers who wait for flow.
    ~Dacuj~
    Fortunately, you are flat wrong inn multiple fronts. Let me ask. Are you in close touch with recruiting or management? Have you ever worked SA?

Didn't think so. I have. All of it. I've worked SA and also worked some with recruiting in addition to being in constant very close touch with them and management on Regent Blvd. And I'm already spending time at Centreport for my upcoming AA SA. That's why I know the truth and you don't.

The flow has been purring like a 454 4-barrel for over 5 years now. Envoy has a deep bench of pipeline cadets filling the ranks on a monthly basis with more entering the program. Yes, there is a waiting list. So,

What's in your wallet?
    Caveat Emptor.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Fortunately, you are flat wrong inn multiple fronts. Let me ask. Are you in close touch with recruiting or management? Have you ever worked SA?

Didn't think so. I have. All of it. I've worked SA and also worked some with recruiting in addition to being in constant very close touch with them and management on Regent Blvd. And I'm already spending time at Centreport for my upcoming AA SA. That's why I know the truth and you don't.

The flow has been purring like a 454 4-barrel for over 5 years now. Envoy has a deep bench of pipeline cadets filling the ranks on a monthly basis with more entering the program. Yes, there is a waiting list. So,

What's in your wallet?
    Caveat Emptor.
    You are the only resident at the Flat Wrong Inn. The flow engine has backfired more than once over the last half decade and has and will stall from time to time resulting in its frame being on the side of AA Blvd. making a cranking sound. As for new-hires, toot the cadet horn all you want, but Envoy will need WAY more pilots then the cadet crack pipe can produce and that is where the junkie won’t be able to sustain its buzz.

The question is what will they then have to do to get that high ? Who will it target ? The likely scenario is bad for flows both recent and future. Puff, puff............give.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

There is no truth that comes out of regent Blvd or centreport, just bull, just ask anyone. Recruiting dept. That is another group of sleazy used car salespeople. I'm pretty sure you use the deep bench your self too. Just an opinion

Level
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by NoOtPilot View Post

Even Dacuj recommends...” 6 years is a lot longer than the 2-3 months it takes to polish your resume, take your suit to the cleaners, go to a few job fairs, and get yourself a new job half a decade before your peers who wait for flow.”
    ~Dacuj~
    When in 2021? If you can't nail down a month how about a quarter?

Level
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

What's in your wallet?
    Caveat Emptor.
    With PSA pay structure, overtime structure and flow, they are the place to go to as far as WO'd.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Meatloaf View Post
    With PSA pay structure, overtime structure and flow, they are the place to go to as far as WO'd.
    Just for curiosity, I’d like to see some specific hiring numbers among the three WO’s. If Dacuj has the access he claims, he could easily provide that info. He’s been asked multiple times, yet slithers back under his rock every time. Instead, all that comes forth are personal insults, inflated or outright fabricated claims and nonsense.

Enquiring minds want to know !

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    Just for curiosity, I’d like to see some specific hiring numbers among the three WO’s. If Dacuj has the access he claims, he could easily provide that info. He’s been asked multiple times, yet slithers back under his rock every time. Instead, all that comes forth are personal insults, inflated or outright fabricated claims and nonsense.

Enquiring minds want to know !
    Oh, I have the numbers and in addition, I can see what's in the pipeline as well as get the lay of the land as to what's in the pipe for the partner universities as well as the RTP.
    The information is proprietary and I am not going to release it here. However, class sizes are no secret. Go to Envoy's recruiting Facebook page and you'll see each new hire class with a photo. I assume you can count? It's no secret there, the last class had 20. So much for the doom and gloomers here who are preaching otherwise.

I will also say that the numbers coming out of the partner universities are incredible and staggering. It seems that nearly 100% of these students have Envoy at the top of their list. I have interviewed many a candidate and each one stated the same thing, that they wanted to work for an incredible carrier like Envoy with the single interview lifetime AA career. At some point, I see the RTP being done away with. These guys are generally just a liability and will work at Envoy for a year or a bit more and leave. They aren't as trainable as the pipeline guys and after flying helos for so long, their stick and rudder skills just "suck" for lack of a better word.

I will make one last point. You've been on this forum and others for FIVE YEARS making the same doom and gloom claims of "the well going dry" and it's FAR, FAR from the truth. You've also made the same claim of the "stalled flow engine" for the same amount of time and the numbers DO NOT show anything of what you preach. I would advise facts and numbers. They generally work more so than just a hope that something will fail. If you had looked into the numbers, I'm not sure how you would have honestly made these claims for five years or longer.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37

Ignore User

When in 2021? If you can't nail down a month how about a quarter?
    Check your PM

Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Level
    Overall activity: 73.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

Ignore User

True.
    __________________________________________________ __

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Oh, I have the numbers and in addition, I can see what's in the pipeline as well as get the lay of the land as to what's in the pipe for the partner universities as well as the RTP.
    The information is proprietary and I am not going to release it here. However, class sizes are no secret. Go to Envoy's recruiting Facebook page and you'll see each new hire class with a photo. I assume you can count? It's no secret there, the last class had 20. So much for the doom and gloomers here who are preaching otherwise.

I will also say that the numbers coming out of the partner universities are incredible and staggering. It seems that nearly 100% of these students have Envoy at the top of their list. I have interviewed many a candidate and each one stated the same thing, that they wanted to work for an incredible carrier like Envoy with the single interview lifetime AA career. At some point, I see the RTP being done away with. These guys are generally just a liability and will work at Envoy for a year or a bit more and leave. They aren't as trainable as the pipeline guys and after flying helos for so long, their stick and rudder skills just "suck" for lack of a better word.

I will make one last point. You've been on this forum and others for FIVE YEARS making the same doom and gloom claims of "the well going dry" and it's FAR, FAR from the truth. You've also made the same claim of the "stalled flow engine" for the same amount of time and the numbers DO NOT show anything of what you preach. I would advise facts and numbers. They generally work more so than just a hope that something will fail. If you had looked into the numbers, I'm not sure how you would have honestly made these claims for five years or longer.
    Once again, Z-E-R-O specifics. Proprietary info ? Give me a break. You’ve got zip. Once again, the only reason Envoy even gets pilots at all is they had to throw huge sums of money and promise the world. Problem is, the ultimate destination (AA) is setting itself up for disaster. The factual information paints the “doom and gloom”, not me.

Meanwhile, Envoy plods along unable and/or unwilling to morph itself into anything other then a mediocre employer with a highly questionable promise for an ultimate destination. Once a grifter, always a grifter.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 08-21-2019 at 08:23 AM.

Company
    DeathStar
    Base
    MIA
    Job
    Drink Coffee, Battle VNAV/FMS, Duolingo Espanol
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, 737
    Divorces
    N/A
    Level
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 24/3
    Given: 22/7

Ignore User

Rotatory wing pilots are "generally just a liability". Have you ever flown a helicopter? Have you been trained by any military service, in any capacity? I'm just a liability for the New American now. I believe the New American has far more current and increasingly future liabilities going forward. I could be overemphasizing the AA issues. What are some viewpoints on the health of AA from LINE PILOTS with a few years of experience under their belt?

Base
    Sherry Frontinac
    Job
    HUD Cripple
    A/C Flown
    Short Bus, Swedish Blender, ATR, WSCOD, CRJ, the "very super" 80, little bus's, baby Boeing.
    Divorces
    Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by SlowHand View Post
    Rotatory wing pilots are "generally just a liability". Have you ever flown a helicopter? Have you been trained by any military service, in any capacity? I'm just a liability for the New American now. I believe the New American has far more current and increasingly future liabilities going forward. I could be overemphasizing the AA issues. What are some viewpoints on the health of AA from LINE PILOTS with a few years of experience under their belt?
    I would say most of us fully expect to take another ride on the bankruptcy train before it's all over. The mounting debt is a concern with just about everyone I fly with, except for some of the glossy eyed new hires who still think the cool aid tastes great.

I recently had a conversation with our very senior flight attendants during a long van ride to the hotel. They all voiced disappointment at what the airline has become, over what it once was. If you want to work for the largest ultra low cost carrier in the world, this is the place.

This about sums up how most feel about the operation these days.

Level
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1
    Given: 4/0

Ignore User

On my yearly visit to this forum, Dacuj once again has spouted his SA. You would think with all his involvement he would realize here at AA he's a nobody. I shut him down last time and it looks like I have to again.

Thread Information