Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Divide and conquer - An old and successful tactic from management.

AA pilots eating their young for nourishment - Just as old.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Sloosky View Post
    And if you bothered to post the other statements, this is false. Just someone trolling to get guys fired up.
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣you are such an easy target.
    “I always tell the truth, even when I lie.”

Truth & Facts baby!🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Mechanics, Pilots, Flight Attendants will be next...just the same order Frank Lorenzo used with Eastern Airlines.

Now Parker will go after all contracts...not only Doug is right on schedule...he will succeed!
    Management will get what they need from all union groups to make “The New American” a very competitive & productive airline, AT ANY PRICE!
    Doug Parker is building the perfect case, just look at the stock price...that is not pure coincidence...it is part of the perfect case.

https://www.thestreet.com/amp/story/11840494/1/airline-dealmaker-frank-lorenzo-says-doug-parker-got-it-right.html
    Last edited by NoOtPilot; 08-09-2019 at 03:49 PM.

Level
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 71/17
    Given: 71/4

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    How about a roundhouse kick right in your chops for being so obtuse. You can't fix stupid and that's what most of you here are DESPITE having a sub 6 flow to AA.
    Maybe a molotov cocktail through the bedroom window? The flow is over 8 years you piece of ****.

Level
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/1

Ignore User

I heard for one guy in the next class that the flow is a little over 32 years.

Level
    Overall activity: 77.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

Yes heard that to.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by nygiants View Post
    I heard for one guy in the next class that the flow is a little over 32 years.
    Not true, is 29.7, now that recruiters are going to NICU’s and offering flow.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by v1rotate View Post
    Maybe a molotov cocktail through the bedroom window? The flow is over 8 years you piece of ****.
    Do you work in recruiting or on Regent Blvd? Didn't think so. Why don't you take a few minutes and CALL UP recruiting and just ask. Or better yet, just look at the ads on f****** APC you moron.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Do you work in recruiting or on Regent Blvd? Didn't think so. Why don't you take a few minutes and CALL UP recruiting and just ask. Or better yet, just look at the ads on f****** APC you moron.
    Ice pick to the ****ing ear?

Level
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 6/1

Ignore User

Ads and recruiters are calling it as it actually is?
    Good to know.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Dacuj is busy firing off knuckle children to pictures of 175s with no paint on.

Base
    Sherry Frontinac
    Job
    HUD Cripple
    A/C Flown
    Short Bus, Swedish Blender, ATR, WSCOD, CRJ, the "very super" 80, little bus's, baby Boeing.
    Divorces
    Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

Ignore User

I too have the inside word on the new proposal to APA and once again you are wrong. Great gains for the pilots with minor productivity tweaking from the company side.

You are right that Envoy will get in on the Caribbean action. And that's about it. The rest of your post is your usual prescription of wholly useless info that isn't correct and more anti AAG posturing.

What's in your wallet?

Caveat Emptor

I'm not getting any "great gains for the pilots" vibes from the negotiating committee updates. Perhaps you need to contact them and explain how they are wrong then.

And the company can take any "minor productivity tweaking" right back to HDQ. I'm short call reserve this month, as of tomorrow (the 10th) I will have worked nine days, over 52 hours of credit, with just shy of 45 hours flight time. Thats all junior assigned flying, with an RPB of "pass all", and I still have three more days of reserve availability this block.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by nimslow View Post
    I'm not getting any "great gains for the pilots" vibes from the negotiating committee updates. Perhaps you need to contact them and explain how they are wrong then.

And the company can take any "minor productivity tweaking" right back to HDQ. I'm short call reserve this month, as of tomorrow (the 10th) I will have worked nine days, over 52 hours of credit, with just shy of 45 hours flight time. Thats all junior assigned flying, with an RPB of "pass all", and I still have three more days of reserve availability this block.
    Well your "vibes" are wrong. The proposals so far look good. And cry me a river. You are having to work. Boo boo. I'm on the same reserve system and have no complaints. Guess you took that old Eagle complain about everything mentality with you when you flowed. You and BB should get a room.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Well your "vibes" are wrong. The proposals so far look good. And cry me a river. You are having to work. Boo boo. I'm on the same reserve system and have no complaints. Guess you took that old Eagle complain about everything mentality with you when you flowed. You and BB should get a room.
    Special Negotiating Update

Fellow APA Pilots,

On Tuesday afternoon, management’s negotiating team presented the APA Negotiating Committee with a document titled “Company’s Comprehensive Proposal.” It consisted of a single page of bullet points with an additional page-and-a-quarter attachment of “concepts” to be discussed, along with draft pay tables.

Though management, imaginatively, called this handout a “comprehensive” proposal, the document more closely resembles an opener, providing a few specifically identified items and several other general items for further discussion. This document would have been more appropriate in January, when APA provided its opener and expected an opener from management. We are disappointed to receive it now, after seven months of the APA Negotiating Committee presenting detailed, section-by-section proposals in either contract language or term sheet format.

The proposal is, essentially, an economics-only opener. Management asserts the proposal provides an economic framework to be industry leading. For example, the proposal includes modest pay raises that slightly outpace cost-of-living increases and profit sharing (a Delta-like plan in structure for an airline that earns a fraction of Delta’s profits). Although this is a move in the right direction, the proposal lumps together all other contract enhancements, such as real quality-of-life, scheduling improvements, and benefits. Management also proposes Delta-like LTD and life insurance, but again lumps these improvements into the same small cost box as scheduling and all other improvements. Additionally, management failed to respond in any meaningful way to the proposals APA has already made at the bargaining table — many of which would go a long way in repairing American’s operational reliability issues.

Furthermore, management seeks concessions in some areas of our work rules. After decades of regressive contracts, management appears unable to comprehend that scheduling improvements are an important aspect of our proposals. APA predicted this move: We expected management to make this “shiny object,” money-only bargaining maneuver. APA leadership and the membership had already been warned that this page from the “management playbook” was a likely tactic.

The Negotiating Committee reviewed management’s proposal with the Board of Directors via conference call today. We will continue delivering our proposals to management’s negotiating team with an expectation to deliver all proposals by the end of August, and we will keep you apprised.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

“You’re stupid. I have better insight and knowledge than the negotiating committee”
    —dacuj

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

“You’re stupid. I have better insight and knowledge than the negotiating committee”
    —dacuj
    All I hear from you jokers is that you need professional negotiators. Having pilots negotiating is a failure. WHY DID YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND??

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

—dacuj
    Got ya in a Catch 22 huh? Riddle me that one Batman.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Show us SPECIFICALLY what management "proposals" look good. We'd love to see your argument. As for the members of this forum who had forgotten just whom they are interacting with here, I'd humbly ask you again reread this post. If this doesn't absolutely pour pro-management/anti-pilot to you, you are truly missing something. This individual is not now, not has ever been someone concerned about pilots. He is as anti-union as one can get.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Got ya in a Catch 22 huh? Riddle me that one Batman.
    The riddle is this misapplied assertion, Catwomen. Nothing but more back alley screeching from the mangy, flea-bitten alley cat of the forum.

Level
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 6/1

Ignore User

Show us SPECIFICALLY what management "proposals" look good. We'd love to see your argument. As for the members of this forum who had forgotten just whom they are interacting with here, I'd humbly ask you again reread this post. If this doesn't absolutely pour pro-management/anti-pilot to you, you are truly missing something. This individual is not now, not has ever been someone concerned about pilots. He is as anti-union as one can get.

You’ll have as much luck with that as asking a potato to explain Newton’s theory of gravity.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Sirsnacksalot View Post

You’ll have as much luck with that as asking a potato to explain Newton’s theory of gravity.
    Actually, I think I could get more useful information out of the spud on that subject or any other form that matter vs. our own self-appointed Chesty Puller over here.

Thread Information