Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 53

Thread: President calls out Parker

  1. #1
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    2,105
    Level
    100
    Points: 32,455, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User

    President calls out Parker


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Trump lashed out at Parker all but accusing him of mismanagement, that tyevstock market is raging yet his company stock is in decline.

    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...-ceos-n1035491
    __________________________________________________ __

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    2,105
    Level
    100
    Points: 32,455, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User
    __________________________________________________ __

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,877
    Level
    70
    Points: 11,500, Level: 70
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    This is more about Geopolitics.

    Political interests and cooperation in the Middle East will outweigh the interests of US Airlines and their workers. It’s but one of the components I talked about which will weaken job security in the future and again, if you’re junior at AA, it’s especially not good, because AA is an unprofitable airline outside of its credit card operation, whereas the others are profitable. This International threat is aside from AA’s specific financial woes, crapola product and hamstrung Domestic operation. When all the red flags AA is facing are piled up, it truly is a camel waiting for the right straw to be pulled at the opportune time.

    What’s in your savings account ?

  4. #4
    Registered User ardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,902
    Level
    99
    Points: 29,702, Level: 99
    Overall activity: 77.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Not F'n enough to. Thank god for free welfare and healthcare,

  5. #5
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    2,105
    Level
    100
    Points: 32,455, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    This is more about Geopolitics.

    Political interests and cooperation in the Middle East will outweigh the interests of US Airlines and their workers. It’s but one of the components I talked about which will weaken job security in the future and again, if you’re junior at AA, it’s especially not good, because AA is an unprofitable airline outside of its credit card operation, whereas the others are profitable. This International threat is aside from AA’s specific financial woes, crapola product and hamstrung Domestic operation. When all the red flags AA is facing are piled up, it truly is a camel waiting for the right straw to be pulled at the opportune time.

    What’s in your savings account ?
    Could have something to do with every other airline from JetBlue to Eurotrash Air all being against it also.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    619
    Level
    79
    Points: 15,251, Level: 79
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 60/7
    Given: 7/6

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I think the Orange Anus was also calling out the DAL CEO who no showed.

  7. #7
    Registered User ardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,902
    Level
    99
    Points: 29,702, Level: 99
    Overall activity: 77.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Better than the fat cow

  8. #8
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    888
    Level
    79
    Points: 15,346, Level: 79
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    Could have something to do with every other airline from JetBlue to Eurotrash Air all being against it also.
    You are getting walloped over on APC. Everybody and anybody at Envoy has weighed in and the verdict is that you are very, very bitter and are trying to toe the line in bashing the company while trying to get back in. I don't think you are eligible for re-hire but I could be wrong. Also, you should put to bed the fantasy of you being hired as an outside the seniority list MEC. Bitterness is difficult. If Omni truly is as great as you paint on a daily basis, why continually show up in the Envoy forums trashing and bashing the company? BB, well I can understand. A psycho will do things of that nature.

  9. #9
    Registered User ardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,902
    Level
    99
    Points: 29,702, Level: 99
    Overall activity: 77.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Because I let him. Who let's you here dacuj another management loser.
    And for apc, you should not cherry pick, apc says this place s u c k s and the unions is useless. Pilots are p i s s ed while you lick the pop.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    242
    Level
    50
    Points: 6,066, Level: 50
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 17/7
    Given: 1/1

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    Because I let him. Who let's you here dacuj another management loser.
    And for apc, you should not cherry pick, apc says this place s u c k s and the unions is useless. Pilots are p i s s ed while you lick the pop.
    Speaking of pop...

  11. #11
    Registered User ardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,902
    Level
    99
    Points: 29,702, Level: 99
    Overall activity: 77.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Look in the mirror

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,877
    Level
    70
    Points: 11,500, Level: 70
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    You are getting walloped over on APC. Everybody and anybody at Envoy has weighed in and the verdict is that you are very, very bitter and are trying to toe the line in bashing the company while trying to get back in. I don't think you are eligible for re-hire but I could be wrong. Also, you should put to bed the fantasy of you being hired as an outside the seniority list MEC. Bitterness is difficult. If Omni truly is as great as you paint on a daily basis, why continually show up in the Envoy forums trashing and bashing the company? BB, well I can understand. A psycho will do things of that nature.
    Criticism from someone who pleasures himself to YouTube videos of Regional jets and sees himself as someone who has a “military background” having never been in the military.

    Priceless.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,877
    Level
    70
    Points: 11,500, Level: 70
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Update :

    Latest word is the Dacuj and his knuckle-bumping chums are up to their old tricks on APC. That being a tag team bombardment of “undesirables” in an attempt to discredit. They did it with me and were successful only by convincing one weak mod they were the righteous and I was the epitome of evil men.

    This group of ethically bankrupt sick animals will stop at nothing to further their self-serving insanity. But then again, most of us here know that already...,,

  14. #14
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    2,105
    Level
    100
    Points: 32,455, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    You are getting walloped over on APC. Everybody and anybody at Envoy has weighed in and the verdict is that you are very, very bitter and are trying to toe the line in bashing the company while trying to get back in. I don't think you are eligible for re-hire but I could be wrong. Also, you should put to bed the fantasy of you being hired as an outside the seniority list MEC. Bitterness is difficult. If Omni truly is as great as you paint on a daily basis, why continually show up in the Envoy forums trashing and bashing the company? BB, well I can understand. A psycho will do things of that nature.
    Posts from 3 known management stooges is getting walloped? LOL
    You can’t defeat truth with lies.
    Bring it
    Last edited by Cujo665; 07-31-2019 at 02:26 PM.

  15. #15
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    888
    Level
    79
    Points: 15,346, Level: 79
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    Criticism from someone who pleasures himself to YouTube videos of Regional jets and sees himself as someone who has a “military background” having never been in the military.

    Priceless.
    What is your military background or service? Thought so. ZERO. I DO have a military BACKGROUND whether you accept it or not. Do you actually think that one spending six months in an Army uniform and practicing strategies and leading is not ANY experience? It's far more than what you have I will tell you that.

  16. #16
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    888
    Level
    79
    Points: 15,346, Level: 79
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    Posts from 3 known management stooges is getting walloped? LOL
    You can’t defeat truth with lies.
    Bring it
    There are a few stooges here as well as on APC but right now I am responding to one of them. Let's just say that you DID flow through on schedule. You would be here alongside me extolling the virtues of the flow and working for AA. Don't deny it, guarantee that's what would be happening.

    2/6 baby!

  17. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,877
    Level
    70
    Points: 11,500, Level: 70
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    There are a few stooges here as well as on APC but right now I am responding to one of them. Let's just say that you DID flow through on schedule. You would be here alongside me extolling the virtues of the flow and working for AA. Don't deny it, guarantee that's what would be happening.

    2/6 baby!
    Still trying to claw a shred of legitimacy from out of your hopelessly pathetic reputation, I see.

    Looks like yet another epic fail.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 08-01-2019 at 11:20 AM.

  18. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    121
    Level
    23
    Points: 1,619, Level: 23
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    Posts from 3 known management stooges is getting walloped? LOL
    You can’t defeat truth with lies.
    Bring it
    Did you email anyone in management asking for your job back in the last year? Before you answer, I've seen the email. Maybe a copy needs to pop up.

  19. #19
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    888
    Level
    79
    Points: 15,346, Level: 79
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatloaf View Post
    Did you email anyone in management asking for your job back in the last year? Before you answer, I've seen the email. Maybe a copy needs to pop up.
    You are on the right path my friend.

  20. #20
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    888
    Level
    79
    Points: 15,346, Level: 79
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    Still trying to claw a shred of legitimacy from out of your hopelessly pathetic reputation, I see.

    Looks like yet another epic fail.
    My reputation is fully intact sir thank you very much. In fact, I am known in certain circles and have been commended multiple times for my work here and stance. The only "fail" here is you stalking this board like John Hinckley did with Jodie Foster. Can you spell C R A Z Y???

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •