Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

AIP and RW

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    According to my source, RW was asked about pay raises and the AIP. RW response was that HE has no idea of the aip if it was signed or not.
    The denials have begun
    Sir, can I have another.

Level
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 17/7
    Given: 1/1

Ignore User

Wow, way to break

~NoOtPilot~

s

Combo of "almost every" thread on the main
    Page being started b y "them"

A-L-P-A

[Article from 6 years ago]

(I think I captured their formatting with this post)

Level
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

There are NO legal resources that could get ALPA to enforce the signed AIP or get company back to the table.
    Pilots are on their own.

Company played ALPA...AAgain!
    Last edited by NoOtPilot; 07-15-2019 at 12:34 PM.

Level
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by NoOtPilot View Post
    There are NO legal resources that could get ALPA to enforce the signed AIP or get company back to the table.
    Pilots are on their own.

Company played ALPA...AAgain!
    An "Agreement in Principle" isn't a final agreed upon document with binding signatures, so yes I agree there is no recourse for ALPA if someone is actually asserting that. Perhaps when the AIP got higher up the pole at AAG, it was determined that they would be unlikely to get the necessary ambiguous language in to allow them to circumnavigate various intent ? That is the standard M.O. The well documented history of untrustworthiness is staggering. It's why when dacuj begins clamoring about the flow being "contractual", it doesn't really mean much. Envoy and its predecessor Eagle's contracts have always been written on Swiss Cheese.

Level
    Overall activity: 81.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    An "Agreement in Principle" isn't a final agreed upon document with binding signatures, so yes I agree there is no recourse for ALPA if someone is actually asserting that. Perhaps when the AIP got higher up the pole at AAG, it was determined that they would be unlikely to get the necessary ambiguous language in to allow them to circumnavigate various intent ? That is the standard M.O. The well documented history of untrustworthiness is staggering. It's why when dacuj begins clamoring about the flow being "contractual", it doesn't really mean much. Envoy and its predecessor Eagle's contracts have always been written on Swiss Cheese.
    Hmmm. Where do you come up with this stuff? And just pray tell how has the current contract been violated? Answer. It hasn't. Flow continues unabated and all to the letter of the contract. It freaking blows my mind how much you hate this company that you resort to out and out lies here on a daily basis.

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

ALPA has absolutely nothing to bring the company back to the table or honor the signed AIP, so here is the plan...hopefully this will scare the company and come running back to the table.

July 15th, 2019
    In this Issue:
    Update on AIP

A stand alone communication regarding the AIP signed last month is planned to be distributed in the near future.”

~ENY MEC~

Good Luck with that!
    Those guys have ice water on their veins!
    Envoy pilots don’t need a pay raise...there is nothing wrong with the staffing according to company, everyone is very productive.
    Last edited by NoOtPilot; 07-15-2019 at 03:21 PM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

ALPA has absolutely nothing to bring the company back to the table or honor the signed AIP, so here is the plan...hopefully this will scare the company and come running back to the table.

July 15th, 2019
    In this Issue:
    Update on AIP

A stand alone communication regarding the AIP signed last month is planned to be distributed in the near future.”

~ENY MEC~

Good Luck with that!
    Those guys have ice water on their veins!
    Envoy pilots don’t need a pay raise...there is nothing wrong with the staffing according to company, everyone is very productive.
    You finally got one thing right. There is absolutely zero problem with staffing. And the level of interest continues to be over the moon with highly qualified CFIs doing everything they can to get in Envoy if they aren't in a cadet program.

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    You finally got one thing right. There is absolutely zero problem with staffing. And the level of interest continues to be over the moon with highly qualified CFIs doing everything they can to get in Envoy if they aren't in a cadet program.
    Yup! Enjoy the ride...because envoy only have 18 months to sell the flow, then reality hits. Like I said, PP and 1011 will flow. The problem begins after they are gone.

NO PAY RAISES In the horizon, “The New American” keeps shrinking, losing money, preparing for a possible strike and “Bankruptcy”, other than that is a great time to be an Envoy Pilot.

Mathematically speaking it is impossible to flow after 2021 if you use facts as variables, not a dream formula created on RW’s computer for the Recruitment Department.

Doug Parker still right on schedule! 🍻
    Last edited by NoOtPilot; 07-15-2019 at 04:03 PM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Hmmm. Where do you come up with this stuff? And just pray tell how has the current contract been violated? Answer. It hasn't. Flow continues unabated and all to the letter of the contract. It freaking blows my mind how much you hate this company that you resort to out and out lies here on a daily basis.
    How has the current contract been violated ? You must be posting on Pluto. The Envoy CBA has been violated so many times, to call it a “contract” is a disservice to contracts. I understand reality is simply too much for you to accept and so subterranean denial is one of your psychiatric safe havens, but that is fact and it has nothing to do with hating Envoy.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

If staffing is good, why are the schedules still in too many cases reportedly wretched ? The only conclusion I can come to is Envoy management hates their pilots, so if there’s any hatred it’s from your idols, not me or Envoy victims.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by snippercr View Post
    Wow, way to break

~NoOtPilot~

s

Combo of "almost every" thread on the main
    Page being started b y "them"

A-L-P-A

[Article from 6 years ago]

(I think I captured their formatting with this post)
    Nice and all Snip and I agree with your mockery however, why aren't you out here helping show the truth about Envoy? Need you back man.

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Nice and all Snip and I agree with your mockery however, why aren't you out here helping show the truth about Envoy? Need you back man.
    You are going to need a lot of help, you can only hide the truth for so long. The truth keeps coming out, and in 18 months after the PP and 1011 pilots flow...the fun will begin and the pyramid scheme will stop, not because of Envoy, but because of AAG. Is not coincidence that the 1011 pilots are scheduled to flow in 2020, is no coincidence that envoys contract expires in 2024. With all the retirements from all mainline carriers and cargo carries in the next 6 years, Envoy might not even be around that long. Envoy is losing to other airlines as many as they are flowing, PRIA forms are in high demand and you can confirm that, and young pilots are starting to lose interest in Envoy. And I know you can confirm that. No need to lie. They are bringing cadets a lot faster than they expected, again, I know you can confirm that too. Run a realistic formula of time to flow...and the best you can come up is 11+. No need to lie.

PP & 1011 WIL FLOW!
    Last edited by NoOtPilot; 07-16-2019 at 07:03 AM.

Level
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

Ignore User

You are going to need a lot of help, you can only hide the truth for so long. The truth keeps coming out, and in 18 months after the PP and 1011 pilots flow...the fun will begin and the pyramid scheme will stop, not because of Envoy, but because of AAG. Is not coincidence that the 1011 pilots are scheduled to flow in 2020, is no coincidence that envoys contract expires in 2024. With all the retirements from all mainline carriers and cargo carries in the next 6 years, Envoy might not even be around that long. Envoy is losing to other airlines as many as they are flowing, PRIA forms are in high demand and you can confirm that, and young pilots are starting to lose interest in Envoy. And I know you can confirm that. No need to lie. They are bringing cadets a lot faster than they expected, again, I know you can confirm that too. Run a realistic formula of time to flow...and the best you can come up is 11+. No need to lie.

PP & 1011 WIL FLOW!
    You remind me of Mason32. You two buddies?

Level
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

Ignore User

Serious question: where do y'all get time and energy to write all this sh1t?

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Thing is, Snip is really on my side even if he doesn't want to admit it here publicly. He has previously poo poo'ed working for a s*** LCC or anyone really but American Airlines. He was part of the APC crew that helped push a known liar out. As far as Mason32? Ask CUJO about him.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Thing is, Snip is really on my side even if he doesn't want to admit it here publicly. He has previously poo poo'ed working for a s*** LCC or anyone really but American Airlines. He was part of the APC crew that helped push a known liar out. As far as Mason32? Ask CUJO about him.
    It’s good you admit to the conspiracy “crew” at APC and some of the players. Like here it wasn’t “lies” the angered the conspirators, but the content in opposition to your agenda resulting in the coordinated bombardment of one specific moderator to agree to censorship. As stated before, I have no doubt your little Communist fiefdom of cowards would like nothing more to repeat that here, but so far no luck. So far. But, there is one glaring issue about the APC conspiracy and that’s by your own admission, your censorship efforts failed as the “liar” is supposedly still on APC which would indicate miserable failure there too.

All is not lost though as there still appears to be some non-critical thinkers over there still swilling your career-risking Kool-Aid. Got to keep that Pyramid going for a bit longer, eh ?

Level
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/0

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    According to my source, RW was asked about pay raises and the AIP. RW response was that HE has no idea of the aip if it was signed or not.
    The denials have begun
    My understanding is that RW was not directly involved with the negotiations. That said, I’d be mildly surprised if he weren’t aware of the events transpired.

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by pilotmunk View Post
    Serious question: where do y'all get time and energy to write all this sh1t?
    Pilots that ask this type of questions, do not deserve to be APA members.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 6/1

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by copycopy View Post
    My understanding is that RW was not directly involved with the negotiations. That said, I’d be mildly surprised if he weren’t aware of the events transpired.
    A quick way to confirm this would be to ask the ALPA folks just who was sitting on the company’s side of the table.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    It’s good you admit to the conspiracy “crew” at APC and some of the players. Like here it wasn’t “lies” the angered the conspirators, but the content in opposition to your agenda resulting in the coordinated bombardment of one specific moderator to agree to censorship. As stated before, I have no doubt your little Communist fiefdom of cowards would like nothing more to repeat that here, but so far no luck. So far. But, there is one glaring issue about the APC conspiracy and that’s by your own admission, your censorship efforts failed as the “liar” is supposedly still on APC which would indicate miserable failure there too.

All is not lost though as there still appears to be some non-critical thinkers over there still swilling your career-risking Kool-Aid. Got to keep that Pyramid going for a bit longer, eh ?
    I'm not putting out or swilling anything but truth bucko. And yes, our squad took out the trash on APC, however said individual is like a cockroach with multiple screen names. Not very original ones either.

Thread Information