Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: A Message from the Chairman

  1. #1
    Registered User NoOtPilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,026
    Level
    100
    Points: 71,622, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    A Message from the Chairman


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Donít rock the boat!

    ď...If we remain unified,...Ē
    I will flow...

    Why should ALPA National get involved? It doesnít even make sense to represent a bunch of pilots that canít wait to become APA.
    Last edited by NoOtPilot; 06-18-2019 at 05:51 PM.

  2. #2
    Registered User ardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,866
    Level
    99
    Points: 29,429, Level: 99
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Mec should do a major media blitz about what happened last week, wont cost them a dime. Or is there another reason the mec wont upset mgt.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    199
    Level
    48
    Points: 5,693, Level: 48
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/7
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    Mec should do a major media blitz about what happened last week, wont cost them a dime. Or is there another reason the mec wont upset mgt.
    You work for a regional. Itís spanish for Turbine Whore house. You will never have leverage ever. Theyíve been around forever, and itís the same bs all the time. Till you get out or quit, itíll never change.

  4. #4
    Registered User ardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,866
    Level
    99
    Points: 29,429, Level: 99
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Still does not change anything, the mec should do a media blitz they have or we have nothing to lose.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    2,083
    Level
    100
    Points: 32,122, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    Still does not change anything, the mec should do a media blitz they have or we have nothing to lose.
    The pilots have nothing to lose... but the union officials do. This company has already proven they will target, harass and fire (repeatedly) anybody who causes them grief. Do you want to put your career in an arbitrators hands? Trust me, they don’t do what’s right fairly often. 12.E.1. Ring any bells?
    __________________________________________________ __

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,823
    Level
    69
    Points: 11,194, Level: 69
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Layman View Post
    You work for a regional. It’s spanish for Turbine Whore house. You will never have leverage ever. They’ve been around forever, and it’s the same bs all the time. Till you get out or quit, it’ll never change.
    More importantly, they work for THIS regional. A review of history proves how they view pilots and yes, your last statement is correct IMO. Even if they would appear to change, I argue it wouldn’t be sincere. They are simply wired one way. But, it doesn’t matter what the MEC does now as the regional industry is in peril and that’s not going to change except for the worse as is Envoy from a QWL standpoint.

    The MEC players know this and they are doing what they can to ensure they have a seat on the lifeboat to AA. Problem is, IMO that boat is no better off and ultimately they will experience what they planned to avoid. At or near the bottom of the AA list will not be a vessel worthy of making it to port without some serious hardship enroute.

  7. #7
    Registered User DolphinsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    208
    Level
    36
    Points: 3,392, Level: 36
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/54
    Given: 0/1

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    More importantly, they work for THIS regional. A review of history proves how they view pilots and yes, your last statement is correct IMO. Even if they would appear to change, I argue it wouldn’t be sincere. They are simply wired one way. But, it doesn’t matter what the MEC does now as the regional industry is in peril and that’s not going to change except for the worse as is Envoy from a QWL standpoint.

    The MEC players know this and they are doing what they can to ensure they have a seat on the lifeboat to AA. Problem is, IMO that boat is no better off and ultimately they will experience what they planned to avoid. At or near the bottom of the AA list will not be a vessel worthy of making it to port without some serious hardship enroute.
    Yeah, a real hardship over here. Got released early last two reserve blocks on the last day. Got to crashpad on day one of my block and tagged with a HNL. Real hardship your talking dude.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,823
    Level
    69
    Points: 11,194, Level: 69
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsFan View Post
    Yeah, a real hardship over here. Got released early last two reserve blocks on the last day. Got to crashpad on day one of my block and tagged with a HNL. Real hardship your talking dude.
    I guess that that settles it then. You had a good week so that solidifies the fact all is well there. I stand corrected.

  9. #9
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    2,083
    Level
    100
    Points: 32,122, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsFan View Post
    Yeah, a real hardship over here. Got released early last two reserve blocks on the last day. Got to crashpad on day one of my block and tagged with a HNL. Real hardship your talking dude.

    crashpad..... I lost interest right there.
    __________________________________________________ __

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    147
    Level
    51
    Points: 6,256, Level: 51
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/3
    Given: 34/8

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    crashpad..... I lost interest right there.
    Please educate us again on how awesome Omni is. 🙄

  11. #11
    Registered User DolphinsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    208
    Level
    36
    Points: 3,392, Level: 36
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/54
    Given: 0/1

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Glo227 View Post
    Please educate us again on how awesome Omni is. 🙄
    Exactly. Working at some low ball crap outfit and BRAGGING about it no less and trying to say it's better than working at AA. Sounds like jealousy to me.

  12. #12
    Registered User NoOtPilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,026
    Level
    100
    Points: 71,622, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The fact is THE FLOW has only 18 months left!, AA will shrink to pre-merger levels.

    This BS affects everybody.

    And your ENY MEC Chairman will flow without new pay rates. 117 days left for him. And he canít wait to send that email...
    ďItís been a pleasure serving you...but I have to flow...Ē

    In Unity

    #screwenvoypilots

  13. #13
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    2,083
    Level
    100
    Points: 32,122, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsFan View Post
    Exactly. Working at some low ball crap outfit and BRAGGING about it no less and trying to say it's better than working at AA. Sounds like jealousy to me.

    Lets compare schedules and paychecks sometime.....
    __________________________________________________ __

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    512
    Level
    66
    Points: 9,935, Level: 66
    Overall activity: 73.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 71/17
    Given: 71/4

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    Lets compare schedules and paychecks sometime.....
    Im down

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    46
    Level
    44
    Points: 4,770, Level: 44
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 6/1

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    Lets compare schedules and paychecks sometime.....
    Hey man I know you are making a lot more than you ever did at Eagle/Evnoy, but let's not pretend like you aren't one of the lowest compensated 767 pilot in the US. Also I think it is great that you can hold the LAS flying but give me a crash pad over the SNN hotel every day of the year.

  16. #16
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    2,083
    Level
    100
    Points: 32,122, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
    Hey man I know you are making a lot more than you ever did at Eagle/Evnoy, but let's not pretend like you aren't one of the lowest compensated 767 pilot in the US. Also I think it is great that you can hold the LAS flying but give me a crash pad over the SNN hotel every day of the year.
    Our 767-300 CA top rates are higher than all three majors on same equipment, their guarantee is higher, but they actually work for it, our average guy fly’s 25-48 hours a month.
    Our NH rates are the highest in the 121 industry and even reported as so by AeroCrew News recently.
    hotels as soon as we leave home, and most of the time we’re keeping points.
    real seats to/from work
    we have three hotels in SNN now, sorry if yours sucks, only one of ours is bad and it’s last filled.


    I’m sorry what you guys are going through at Atlas, but things really are different over here since the new CBA came in. The line to get in is out the door and guys aren’t really leaving, mostly retirements and junior FO’s going to Fedex or UPS. Even the Kalitta guys who have essentially the same contract have CA’s doing over $500k a year currently. Most of our guys don’t come close to that since we rarely fly over guarantee, with the exception of a few special programs, those senior CA’s are $300k to show up before OT.
    __________________________________________________ __

  17. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,823
    Level
    69
    Points: 11,194, Level: 69
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsFan View Post
    Exactly. Working at some low ball crap outfit and BRAGGING about it no less and trying to say it's better than working at AA. Sounds like jealousy to me.
    Considering all the bragging you do, you aren’t one to criticize another on that.

  18. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,823
    Level
    69
    Points: 11,194, Level: 69
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    Our 767-300 CA top rates are higher than all three majors on same equipment, their guarantee is higher, but they actually work for it, our average guy fly’s 25-48 hours a month.
    Our NH rates are the highest in the 121 industry and even reported as so by AeroCrew News recently.
    hotels as soon as we leave home, and most of the time we’re keeping points.
    real seats to/from work
    we have three hotels in SNN now, sorry if yours sucks, only one of ours is bad and it’s last filled.


    I’m sorry what you guys are going through at Atlas, but things really are different over here since the new CBA came in. The line to get in is out the door and guys aren’t really leaving, mostly retirements and junior FO’s going to Fedex or UPS. Even the Kalitta guys who have essentially the same contract have CA’s doing over $500k a year currently. Most of our guys don’t come close to that since we rarely fly over guarantee, with the exception of a few special programs, those senior CA’s are $300k to show up before OT.
    AA is hands down the lowest compensating carrier for pilots compared to the three major players (Delta, United, Southwest). Even Spirit has surpassed them in several critical areas. APC has several imbeciles over there who think they have it all figured out and are clueless they will in all likelihood be that way for many years to come. Others there point out things they don’t want to hear or confront and they become hostile and enraged. Considering the reality, the worship for AA by some there is baffling to me.

    Maybe it’s the uniform ?

  19. #19
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    26
    Level
    29
    Points: 2,401, Level: 29
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/1
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by v1rotate View Post
    Im down
    I love a good pi$$ing contest.

  20. #20
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    853
    Level
    78
    Points: 14,690, Level: 78
    Overall activity: 81.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    AA is hands down the lowest compensating carrier for pilots compared to the three major players (Delta, United, Southwest). Even Spirit has surpassed them in several critical areas. APC has several imbeciles over there who think they have it all figured out and are clueless they will in all likelihood be that way for many years to come. Others there point out things they don’t want to hear or confront and they become hostile and enraged. Considering the reality, the worship for AA by some there is baffling to me.

    Maybe it’s the uniform ?
    You aren't fooling anybody. Everyone knows you are planting land mines over there as rondon and ag386. Most of the guys in the thread have already pointed it out. Come on. AA the new Envoy? Gotta be more original if you want to be incognito. Unfortunately, your cover is blown with those handles. Create some new ones to continue your hate filled diatribe.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •