Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hypothetically speaking! Envoy/Piedmont Merger.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.4%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Things obviously got out of control on this thread.

Let's talk serious statistics. Envoy has new 175s coming in each month. The Compass birds are all but certain coming to Envoy giving Envoy a solid west coast presence. The flow, STATISTICS are exactly what management agreed to when the agreement was signed creating the protected pilot group. NO OTHER CARRIER has a no interview, no medical flow to a major airline with the high rate Envoy has put through over the past 6 years. No one. I would really like to hear some FACTS other than just conjecture if you want to rebut this.

That said, I've been viciously attacked here repeatedly and you don't see me running to mommy. Most especially after I related my military background to prove a point about the RTP pilots. I can't count the number of times I've been degraded on that point alone.

Let's all just take a deep breath and focus on the FACTS for once. I've just now related some.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    You state this like it has little or nothing to do with you. Your history CLEARLY indicates otherwise.

Let's talk serious statistics. Envoy has new 175s coming in each month. The Compass birds are all but certain coming to Envoy giving Envoy a solid west coast presence. The flow, STATISTICS are exactly what management agreed to when the agreement was signed creating the protected pilot group. NO OTHER CARRIER has a no interview, no medical flow to a major airline with the high rate Envoy has put through over the past 6 years. No one. I would really like to hear some FACTS other than just conjecture if you want to rebut this.
    Your second to last sentence is true, but as I state AA as a destination in the future is questionable at best for the FACTUAL reasons I describe and BTW, the term “major” airline doesn’t mean much anymore. It’s like calling Envoy a “regional” airline.

That said, I've been viciously attacked here repeatedly and you don't see me running to mommy. Most especially after I related my military background to prove a point about the RTP pilots. I can't count the number of times I've been degraded on that point alone.
    You draw that attack on yourself and in my case, it’s almost always on the defense. I didn’t expect an apology, but it would have been nice to at least see some form of acknowledgement you were way out of line on your last foray into unprovoked personal attack. In fact, you actually play the victim here leading me to conclude it’s only a matter of time before history repeats itself.

Let's all just take a deep breath and focus on the FACTS for once. I've just now related some.
    I have no problem with any “facts” you wish to present. I may disagree with them though. I have no problem with you (or others) disagreeing with my assertions. But, you’ve stated your goal is to (and I quote) “run me off this forum like “we” did on APC”. Also, though you may disagree with my assertions, that’s not carte Blanche to make me or others a verbal punching bag. Attack the message all you want, but personally attacking the messenger is supposedly out-of-bounds on this forum. Me talking a stand on principle is not “running to mommy” (yet another demonstration of refusal to acknowledge your behavior). Again, if you want any credibility, start acting like an adult and starting owning the decisions and choices you make.

Your move.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 05-05-2019 at 07:32 PM.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

Things never got out of control...The Truth have not changed. But you will have to wait like everybody else. Not to worry...2021 keeps getting closer.
    Hope you can wait!

THE FLOW WILL STOP!

JUST FACTS, NOT
    HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING AND NO STATISTICS...ONLY ACTUAL HARD NUMBERS!

Taking serious, very serious just like you asked!

Respectfully,
    NoOtPilot
    Last edited by NoOtPilot; 05-05-2019 at 09:34 PM.

Thread Information