Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatloaf View Post
    That info has more substance
    It does ?

It's saying many of the same things I've been saying, it just appears when it comes to my points (and frequently OT's) you simply dislike the source and not necessarily the content and in doing so, seek to undermine the source by muddying up their content. Again, my points about the stock have been its downward slide just as described in this article. Additionally, I've been VERY critical of one of the foundations, if not THE foundation of AA's poor and also downward sliding product and the financials that usually follow and that's its virtually complete disregard for their front-line labor. Yet another unfulfilled promise leading to the predictable that now appears to be playing out. All are intertwined and it appears clear AAG really has no solution as to solve their labor issues, it would require money they simply do not have. To placate at least financially just two of the three groups (mechanics and pilots), it will ad perhaps a billion/year to their debt. Yes, I suppose they could just try to borrow more and kick the debt can to a later date (with the claim it's an astute move), but not likely. Besides, that would not truly solve that issue as it's a systemic dysfunction that has never been corrected and to have any hope of correction would probably require in addition to industry leading contracts (virtually no chance) a complete management change including Parker, Isom and Eberwein, etc.

I notice you make little effort (if any) to equally apply your "half the story" supposed logic to Dacuj, but only to those on the opposite side of the spectrum here. If anything is half of a story, it's that action.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 05-30-2019 at 12:39 PM.

Thread Information