Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

AA vs DL

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    There has been a lot of blabbermouthing on this board about "how superior Delta is to AA" and "how they have their stuff together and AA doesn't."

Well, very recently I was forced to ride on Delta to get home due to a winter storm and multiple cancellations by all airlines. My trip out was on an AA bus and it was nothing short of awesome. Great seat layout, smiling gate agents and FA's, top notch flight deck crew (I stopped by to say Hi) and a very, very high level of service.

On the return, I flew an obviously tired Delta 737 and sat in coach packed in like a sardine. Some of the seat coverings were torn, there was trash on the floor and the FA's were grumpy and didn't offer anything on a 4 hour flight after speeding through the cabin on a whirlwind service. The Captain making the Welcome and Cruise PAs sounded less than thrilled.

Talk about your contrast. AA truly has it together while Delta struggles to catch up. Don't let naysayers and liars feed you anything else. AA is FAR superior.

Envoy is #1!

Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

Your azz has been ripped open more likely. Because aa's 737's are not sardine cans, correct. You are a delusional management kiss up troll who gets all wet over himself from e175 videos who occasionally has PTSD from those reenactments of military battles who others fought while you were slurping a trojan.
    Just an opinion.

Level
    Overall activity: 97.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

Gee..... the most profound pathological liar on the forum with confirmed malignant bias in favor of AA has made a new statement. Iíve had good AA and Envoy flights too, but facts prove that from an operational, economic, product, culture and employee QWL standpoint, Delta and their regionals have left AA and theirs in the dust years ago.

Level
    Overall activity: 89.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    Your azz has been ripped open more likely. Because aa's 737's are not sardine cans, correct. You are a delusional management kiss up troll who gets all wet over himself from e175 videos who occasionally has PTSD from those reenactments of military battles who others fought while you were slurping a trojan.
    Just an opinion.
    I'm wondering, did you make it past 8th grade? Your spelling and grammatical composition are on that level or below.

And to clear the record, I've never specifically stated that I had prior military service. I do however, have a military background. Which is more than what you or beagleboy has. Whether you agree or not, participating in what I did over the course of 6 months, amounts to military training in both operations and tactics. If I am ever asked, I always say that I have a military background, not military service. There is a difference. In fact, on the flight above where I checked in with the crew, the Captain identified himself as prior Air Force. I thanked him for his service and stated that I had an Army military background. Again, there is the difference.

Might I suggest some 9th grade level English and Grammar classes for you.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

You are the epitome of your generation.
    You played a soldier so you have a military backround, well so does every 5 year old that plays war games on their computer. Thanks for thanking the pilot for his service to our country.

Now back to your original problem, how long has it been for you to not be able to separate reality from delusion?

Again, why are you here, are you not at aa, have you not moved on, dont aa pilots allow to to blurt out posts of incomprehension. Just asking.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    I'm wondering, did you make it past 8th grade? Your spelling and grammatical composition are on that level or below.

And to clear the record, I've never specifically stated that I had prior military service. I do however, have a military background. Which is more than what you or beagleboy has. Whether you agree or not, participating in what I did over the course of 6 months, amounts to military training in both operations and tactics. If I am ever asked, I always say that I have a military background, not military service. There is a difference. In fact, on the flight above where I checked in with the crew, the Captain identified himself as prior Air Force. I thanked him for his service and stated that I had an Army military background. Again, there is the difference.

I have no doubt that if such a situation as you describe in your opening post did actually occur (which I'm convinced is simply another fabricated story for a purpose) and you asked about the Captain's pre-airline history just so you could misrepresent by omission your non-existent military background and you then elaborated on what you consider a military "background", he'd have laughed so hard he probably would have had to remove himself from the trip due to concern for internal injury. Would you have also revealrd your penchant for pleasuring yourself to YouTube videos of RJ's just for balance ?

I think not.

Face it Dacuj, you're in serious emotional trouble. Continually coming here with these preposterous stories and assertions isn't going to get you any closer to confronting your demons. I'm still rooting for you though as I know this behavior is symptom of a much larger problem.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

A Delta captain will get a payout of $29,000 to $59,000 (wow!)
    A United captain will get a payout of $9,300 to $20,500
    An American captain will get a payout of $3,600 to $7,500.

The profit sharing pool at Delta is an Olympics size pool,Ē Tajer said. ďAmericanís is a kiddie-size pool.

DELTA EMPLOYEES LAUGH WHILE AMERICAN EMPLOYEES CRY.

Delta has also announced, like icing on the cake, that it will give each employee an extra paid day off to perform community service. Between April 2019 and March 2020, Delta employees will get one day off as long as they volunteer for a US-based 501(c)(3) or international nonprofit organization.

Delta 14% (86,000 employees) vs
    AA 1.4% (126,000 employees). More layoffs coming. Now is when American and US Air will start becoming one.

OUCH!

Just facts.
    Last edited by NoOtPilot; 02-25-2019 at 12:58 PM.

Level
    Overall activity: 52.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 6/1

Ignore User

Agreed
    More lay offs as well as more financial shenanigans from the top brass. Look at the bonus/performance pay outs for Dougweiser and his inner circle. If you thought we had been asked to do more with less in the past, just wait. We ainít seen nothing yet.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Sirsnacksalot View Post
    Agreed
    More lay offs as well as more financial shenanigans from the top brass. Look at the bonus/performance pay outs for Dougweiser and his inner circle. If you thought we had been asked to do more with less in the past, just wait. We ain’t seen nothing yet.
    Also agreed.

Among just SOME of the latest issues are;

- AA management's new draconian F/A sick leave policy.
    - The green lighting of cheap uniforms with credible allegations it made employees ill (not to mention costing tens of millions to rectify, but alas....it's being reported the new uniforms while not resulting in illness are exceptionally poor quality).
    - Old style foot-dragging on a contract with mechanics lasting years.
    - Arrived for first contract negotiating session with pilots unprepared and reportedly disinterested indicating this situation will follow same path as mechanics.

Does this look like a familiar pattern ? Why doesn't Delta act like this ? Doug Parker knew and acknowledged AA's historical atrocious labor relations when he came aboard and promised to fix them. Has he ? Considering the multitude of issues at AA and its regional network, I assert it's clear the answer is a resounding, NO ! In fact, not only do I think employee treatment has not improved, it's demonstrably worse and I argue it's worse then at ANY point in AA history. I read an article in Forbes from back in 2013 just after the merger was finalizing and its author (Richard Finger) finished his piece with the following paragraph;

"American Airlines employees have no shortage of grievances to be angry about. It is the cronyism of this management team that serves as a paradigm for why many complain about the unfairness perpetuated in the boardrooms of corporate America. No one can know whether workers will be treated more equitably under the US Airways managers, I only know there is only one way it can go.".

Sadly, it didn't go that way and I think it behooves all to wake up and smell the burnt coffee. The latest example of elitist upper management dining on caviar while the masses eat cake in total disregard of what's happening should confirm reality. The present is more of the past and thus the future is predictable. Delta is leaps and bounds the opposite of every dysfunction still present in the current executive cash cow that is American Airlines. United and Southwest have their issues no doubt, but they have gone in the opposite direction from where AA used to be. Considering AA has regressed from even where it used to be, it's clear to me anyway the situation is likely unsalvageable at this point. Why ? Because to solve it will require a complete 180 from this management in philosophy and that appears all but lost. The worst part though, is even if they had the desire, they don't have the money. Profits are feeble compared to Parker's grandiose predictions and expenses are going up. Way up......and that's WITHOUT pilots and Mechanic contracts. Right now, from many reports AA is frazzled in its operation with rampant reassignments, constant premium pay to cover schedules and multiple, daily fatigue calls essentially operating much like Envoy is. The only way AA can boost revenue is work the front-line masses longer and harder, but alas, they are already at 100% power. They are trying to give recurrent training to pilots early to free up more bodies for the Summer schedule, but that is likely to fail and Summer will be a nightmare IMO as exhausted AA pilots can't take any more flogging, especially reserves. Personally, I expect a lot of cancellations and perhaps even new, more aggressive treatment of pilots to force some semblance of a semi-reliable schedule. We shall see. So when you see the upper brass periodically get their monster payouts while the operations metrics fall and the employees become more alienated by the day, you should be able to see what will eventually result.

America West, US Airways and American Airlines. Multiple times with the VERY same philosophy and behavior. In fact, IMO it's SUPPOSED to function this way much like many in the restaurant business. Milk it for max value and profit and when it inevitably can't meet a minimum level of return, pull the plug (and your ripcord) and re-invent elsewhere and/or with new packaging. Rinse and repeat. Restaurants do it every 2-4 years, AA and its past incarnations about every 5-10. It's predictable the upper brass is ca$hing in a lot of their chips now as that is also the past M.O. and I'd advise present employees to heed that move and circle their own financial wagons. The writing is on the wall and it appears AAG is tone deaf and marching on with the dog-eared playbook of the past where they get rich just as they have in the past and to me, that's the biggest indication the future will mimic that past. Remember, once this cow flops over again on the courthouse steps, the execs will parachute out nicely with even bigger payouts then the millions they're getting now. The employees will not be so lucky and IMO, this time neither will the shareholders due to age of the pilots at least (a critical componenet to reorganization), as the next knife in their backs won't be rewarded with cooperation and the AA brand is doomed. The AA well will be hopelessly poisoned next time when senior AA pilots watch their A-funds be gutted on a handoff to the PBGC and the junior watch their advancement, pay and job security vaporize with a scope grab. Those at Envoy with hopes of flow and cashing in on AA's retirements will get gut-punched to see their career timeline at AA disappear like a fart in the wind. As always in regard to this corporate nexus, my advice to those not fully committed yet to going to AA for whatever reason and on the fence, make sure you know and accept the risks of the flow path to AA...….

Caveat Emptor.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 02-25-2019 at 10:45 PM.

Level
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0

Ignore User

Another troll post. I stand by my guess that your an rtp guy that loves screwing with everyone. Iíd even go as far to say your still on property AND your not in recruiting. I wonder if any rtp guys are currently working in recruiting?

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvisual View Post
    Another troll post. I stand by my guess that your an rtp guy that loves screwing with everyone. Iíd even go as far to say your still on property AND your not in recruiting. I wonder if any rtp guys are currently working in recruiting?
    In the past, I have offered to meet in DFW specifically to debate beagleboy in person. That offer still stands. I am willing to meet any of you on the negative side of things to educate you.

As for who you think I am, go back and look when I first started posting. The RTP program was in its infancy at that time. And yes, I still maintain my position that RTP guys really have no place here.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

In the past, I have offered to meet in DFW specifically to debate beagleboy in person. That offer still stands. I am willing to meet any of you on the negative side of things to educate you.

As for who you think I am, go back and look when I first started posting. The RTP program was in its infancy at that time. And yes, I still maintain my position that RTP guys really have no place here.
    Debate me in person ?

You can’t.......or more accurately won’t even debate me here. You consistently offer nothing of substance, avoid answering any question put to you and still to this day rely on personal insult as your primary tool of interaction.

Please.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 02-25-2019 at 06:19 PM.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37

Ignore User

These two pilots, very familiar with the situation at AA are willing to meet with you...
    52152127-34DA-4037-930D-A4FA21579BAD.jpg
    To discuss all the parallels between their airline and yours.
    Last edited by NoOtPilot; 02-25-2019 at 07:51 PM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Dacuj, will they give you the time off from your SA at aa to do the debate.
    Remember pilot on SA (not for medical purpose) is an extension of management and will bring your war medals with you.

Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 60/7
    Given: 7/6

Ignore User

I went to Space Camp, so I guess I have an Astronaut back ground.

GMAFB you D Bag. You have/had nothing to do with the Military so stop making it appear that you did!

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    Debate me in person ?

You can’t.......or more accurately won’t even debate me here. You consistently offer nothing of substance, avoid answering any question put to you and still to this day rely on personal insult as your primary tool of interaction.

Please.
    Whatever. No time like the present. Invitation is open. What will you do?

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Whatever. No time like the present. Invitation is open. What will you do?
    Nothing.

You do not now, nor ever will control or manipulate me. I know that is frustrating for you, yes ? But, to specifically address the “invitation” of the two of us “debating” face-to-face which is a facade for ulterior motive, to what end for those on this forum ? Me and you having a private discussion that you would no doubt misrepresent here and elsewhere just as you already do consistantly here on virtually ever subject ?

My suggestion for you is to demonstrate much better credibility here FIRST before making demands of others to meet your needs elsewhere, even fake demands with motives not represented by you. You’ve got a long, long way to go son and you haven’t even taken your first baby step yet and you’re right, there’s no time like the present.

Are YOU ready to shelve the misrepresention, facades, subterfuge and evasion here ?

What will YOU do ?

Company
    DeathStar
    Base
    MIA
    Job
    Drink Coffee, Battle VNAV/FMS
    A/C Flown
    Divorces
    N/A
    Level
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 24/3
    Given: 22/7

Ignore User

Dacuj,

For those of us that have or continue to serve in the United States Uniformed Services, there is no distinction between “prior military service” or “military background”. For example, a female that you had carnal knowledge with weeks ago were to say to you, “I’m Kinda Pregnant?”. There is no gray area. You are pregnant or you are not pregnant. Period. If you were to state to a retired military veteran like myself, “I come from a military family”. This implies to me, that you have a good understanding of the hardships of military service but have not served your country in any military capacity. Your recognition and thanking the Captain for “HIS” military service is admirable.

Fun fact: I was a military rotary-winged aviator, so "I still maintain my position that RTP guys really have no place here." is another reason I don't like your views.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by SlowHand View Post
    Dacuj,

For those of us that have or continue to serve in the United States Uniformed Services, there is no distinction between “prior military service” or “military background”. For example, a female that you had carnal knowledge with weeks ago were to say to you, “I’m Kinda Pregnant?”. There is no gray area. You are pregnant or you are not pregnant. Period. If you were to state to a retired military veteran like myself, “I come from a military family”. This implies to me, that you have a good understanding of the hardships of military service but have not served your country in any military capacity. Your recognition and thanking the Captain for “HIS” military service is admirable.

Fun fact: I was a military rotary-winged aviator, so "I still maintain my position that RTP guys really have no place here." is another reason I don't like your views.
    Based on his conduct here, I’m convinced his initial post on this thread was yet another fabrication simply to perpetuate a false narrative. Dacuj isn’t someone who would on one hand admittedly denigrate those in the military such as RTP pilots like he did vehemently in a past post and then thank another in a different setting. We must remember Dacuj is a known liar. He has admitted it here in a past post as well. He also clearly demonstrates no rationale, nor has any filter in his behavior.

I think expecting any responsibility, consistency or maturity out of him would be a mistake. There are obviously other issues in play and while a certain amount of pity is appropriate considering his apparent situation, at the same time it is best to accept you are essentially interacting with a child. Responsible adults have “views”, children impulses. This thread was borne of another impulse just as his repeated childish responses where he posts videos of morbidly obese people are. Just my .02.....
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 02-26-2019 at 08:56 AM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

One. I didn't ask beagle for a PRIVATE debate. It would be public with the entire TA board invited to watch my epic beatdown of this fraud.

Slowhand, I'm simply stating that an RTP guy is taking up a spot for a super qualified pipeline CFI. We know what happens when RTP guys get here. They get "their 121 time" and bail. We don't need that or the attitudes some of them bring onto the property. The pipeline hires are some of the best Envoy has ever seen and the only reason I brought up my background initially months ago is to show that I have skin in the game when making the above statement.

Thread Information