Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

AA team of one.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    American Airlines' 'one team-one plan' for 2019 is revealed.

Mr. Parker, with the current morale and asking for concessions, you will not achieve this. We can guaranty that. Not even once front line employees are mentioned in his plan.

Good luck with this plan, DOUG!

https://www.bizjournals.com/chicago/...-for-2019.html

Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0

Ignore User

Well, he has already stated publicly that front line employees have no impact on profits.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

“Pull together, Win together” resulted in the employees doing all the pulling and everyone BUT the employees winning. Now it’s “One team-One Plan” ?

Look at profit-sharing. Clearly AGAIN, nothing has changed from the past. A silly new slogan is out that just means the “team” is management and they have a “plan” to ensure, well.........nothing changes.

It’s reportedly already resulting in rolling eyes and laughter at mainline and I predict this latest display of meaningless empty talk changes the hopelessly broken culture at AA and Envoy not one iota. A perfect example is Envoy management’s fresh initiative to demand more concessions from a bankruptcy contract as per Envoy ALPA.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 01-29-2019 at 02:18 PM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by DilsonWic View Post
    Well, he has already stated publicly that front line employees have no impact on profits.
    Yup, so why waste money on compensating them competitively ? Considering Envoy management just blew another loogie in the face of the pilots Association here (and thus the pilots), I’m curious as to the Associations next move to assist them with any future staffing problems ?

Envoy ALPA has already willingly awarded non-Envoy pilot CFI’s both seniority and more money then pilots already on the seniority list, so they’ll have to get very creative this time around.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 01-29-2019 at 02:19 PM.

Level
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 6/1

Ignore User

The problem is two fold.
    On the one hand you have the majority of union leadership afraid to rock the boat because of whatís happened to those in the past that did.
    On the other hand there are still people lining up to interview for jobs here.
    Things within this segment of the industry are coming full circle with consolidation again. It appears that there may very well be a fairly large number of experienced pilots seeking employment in the not so distant future which will add yet another layer to this onion.

Level
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Sirsnacksalot View Post
    The problem is two fold.
    On the one hand you have the majority of union leadership afraid to rock the boat because of what’s happened to those in the past that did.
    On the other hand there are still people lining up to interview for jobs here.
    Things within this segment of the industry are coming full circle with consolidation again. It appears that there may very well be a fairly large number of experienced pilots seeking employment in the not so distant future which will add yet another layer to this onion.
    i can vouch for the astronomical number of applicants we have. Large swaths of the pilot population in the pipeline schools are basically throwing themselves at Envoy. Why? When you have a flow to the largest major airline in the world that has proved itself wildly successful, you can expect long lines trying to get in.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

https://tenor.com/L3Am.gif

Here’s another one for you Jo.

Level
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    i can vouch for the astronomical number of applicants we have. Large swaths of the pilot population in the pipeline schools are basically throwing themselves at Envoy. Why? When you have a flow to the largest major airline in the world that has proved itself wildly successful, you can expect long lines trying to get in.
    Sadly, this does nothing to improve the QOL here. Management refuses to address certain issues with young kids that have SJS Jeep beating on the door. The luster is beginning to wear with a boatload of new hires being assigned the 145. Time will tell how the flow will be altered after the last of the PPs leave.
    With Scope now being ďamendableĒ, one would surmise that the path to AA might take longer than advertised, or have a couple additional hoops to jump through.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

The largest until 2021. Fact.

Level
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 64/1
    Given: 23/0

Ignore User

1. If you flowed, you do not work for envoy. How can you vouch for data at another company?

2. If you do somehow have access to that data, how many of these vast numbers of pilots stay for 1 year? 2 years? Flow?

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA View Post
    1. If you flowed, you do not work for envoy. How can you vouch for data at another company?

2. If you do somehow have access to that data, how many of these vast numbers of pilots stay for 1 year? 2 years? Flow?
    1. Uh yes I do. I work for AAG and there is no difference between an Envoy and an AA pilot.

2. I can vouch for the data because I worked really close to some people there who are so close to the campfire that if they turned the wrong way, they would catch fire. I can guarantee that you don't have these type of contacts.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

1. Uh yes I do. I work for AAG and there is no difference between an Envoy and an AA pilot.

2. I can vouch for the data because I worked really close to some people there who are so close to the campfire that if they turned the wrong way, they would catch fire. I can guarantee that you don't have these type of contacts.
    We all know you have delusion issues and thus no credibility. You see yourself as a “war hero” for simulating battle in a non military environment. Now you claim to be essentially the same thing, only as an AA pilot. Make these grandeur claims until you are blue in the face, but I don’t believe a word.

Level
    Overall activity: 97.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

Ah, just put him out of our misery

Level
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/6
    Given: 15/18

Ignore User

Wow...you're so connected. Your inside intel to all of these new bases coming to Envoy has been spot on and invaluable. The new base coming to Envoy for 2018 that still hasn't materialized. So many new bases in so many locations. Among the few- PHL, PHX, LAX...what else am I missing?

Level
    Overall activity: 97.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

They did happen but they were all for someone else.

Level
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0

Ignore User

https://tenor.com/L3Am.gif

Here’s another one for you Jo.
    Whatís your deal with a bunch of files with fat dudes dancing? From your links on YouTube to Gifs to your profile picture. Hell even your screename is stolen from a portly fellow (no offense cuj). I think I know why your posting it but itís really kinda creepy to see your private collection. Try something close to my heart. Pinkvisual dot com itís slightly different though.

Level
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 64/1
    Given: 23/0

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by dacuj View Post
    1. Uh yes i do. I work for aag and there is no difference between an envoy and an aa pilot.
    hahaha hahahaha ha hahahaha hahaha haha haaaaahaaaahaaaaaa

no.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvisual View Post
    What’s your deal with a bunch of files with fat dudes dancing? From your links on YouTube to Gifs to your profile picture. Hell even your screename is stolen from a portly fellow (no offense cuj). I think I know why your posting it but it’s really kinda creepy to see your private collection. Try something close to my heart. Pinkvisual dot com it’s slightly different though.
    Personally, I think what we can’t see is far worse then what he shows us. The “tip of the iceberg” so to speak of a truly disturbed individual. Worse yet, he supposedly flies air transport aircraft for American Airlines.

Can you imagine if he would ever be involved in an accident what would come forward in the media and for plaintiffs attorney’s in lawsuits ? Jesus, he’s an ambulance chaser’s dream. He’s the living example of what certain entities would use as an example of why Airline pilots should be subject to far more stringent psychological evaluation.

Level
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

Ignore User

Yet Envoy just hired a street CA that has been fired from every flying job he has held (the list is impressive and long), yup sounds like only the best of the best.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
    Yet Envoy just hired a street CA that has been fired from every flying job he has held (the list is impressive and long), yup sounds like only the best of the best.
    Becoming MESA...one pilot at a time.

Thread Information