Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I know for a fact that AA recently hired a pilot that was fired from allegiant.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.4%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvisual View Post
    What’s your deal with a bunch of files with fat dudes dancing? From your links on YouTube to Gifs to your profile picture. Hell even your screename is stolen from a portly fellow (no offense cuj). I think I know why your posting it but it’s really kinda creepy to see your private collection. Try something close to my heart. Pinkvisual dot com it’s slightly different though.
    What a ridiculous thing to comment on you jackwagon. Why don't you go back to posting recipes and complaining. SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    Personally, I think what we can’t see is far worse then what he shows us. The “tip of the iceberg” so to speak of a truly disturbed individual. Worse yet, he supposedly flies air transport aircraft for American Airlines.

Can you imagine if he would ever be involved in an accident what would come forward in the media and for plaintiffs attorney’s in lawsuits ? Jesus, he’s an ambulance chaser’s dream. He’s the living example of what certain entities would use as an example of why Airline pilots should be subject to far more stringent psychological evaluation.
    How about manifestos written against your own company that total three volumes of War and Peace. Lawyers would have a field day. You have proven long ago that you aren't just disturbed. You are psycho.

Level
    Overall activity: 77.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

Are you looking in the mirror.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    How about manifestos written against your own company that total three volumes of War and Peace. Lawyers would have a field day. You have proven long ago that you aren't just disturbed. You are psycho.
    All founded on reality as opposed to your fantasy. I certainly take no pleasure in the state AA and Envoy have gotten themselves in. I only wish they could BE a Delta instead of a Spirit on steroids and its sidekick, but as Doug Parker has told the APA regarding their contract, not everyone can be first. As for “War and Peace”, we know you know nothing of either, Mr. Military Poser who got shot at with blanks.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

I don’t think Da spooge knows where my name comes from.

Is this the clip that “got the job done” last night in your drunken whisky dik stooper?

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

On a side note that’s very self deprecating I think I know where this clip comes from. It was a documentary on juggalos on hbo or something from years ago. It’s one of those memories you can never get rid of.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Reading APC and hearing from elsewhere, it looks like there is an uptick in dissatisfaction at Envoy. Can’t blame a couple of “haters” here for that. Sounds like more are finally getting clued in to how little they are valued after the Reserve slap in the face demanding more concessions from a pilot group already flying for bankruptcy peanuts while the company takes in 2 billion. Also sounds like some are newer pipeliners.

One wonders if they are warning their peers at their former flight schools about what they are finding at Envoy ? I think it’s important to understand nothing has changed from the past and that regrettably makes the future more certain.

Condolences to all who are experiencing such a startling revelation, Considering all the red flags though, it really shouldn’t be that startling.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 01-31-2019 at 01:01 PM.

Level
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/54
    Given: 0/1

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    Reading APC and hearing from elsewhere, it looks like there is an uptick in dissatisfaction at Envoy. Can’t blame a couple of “haters” here for that. Sounds like more are finally getting clued in to how little they are valued after the Reserve slap in the face demanding more concessions from a pilot group already flying for bankruptcy peanuts while the company takes in 2 billion. Also sounds like some are newer pipeliners.

One wonders if they are warning their peers at their former flight schools about what they are finding at Envoy ? I think it’s important to understand nothing has changed from the past and that regrettably makes the future more certain.

Condolences to all who are experiencing such a startling revelation, Considering all the red flags though, it really shouldn’t be that startling.
    Woo hoo. APC is where Envoy managment meets and decides their business plan for the future. Shouldnt believe everything you read on these forums. Weve all been reading your lies for years. None of it has happened. I'm so glad you know everyone here is not satisfied. Guess you work in recruiting or something.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsFan View Post
    Woo hoo. APC is where Envoy managment meets and decides their business plan for the future. Shouldnt believe everything you read on these forums. Weve all been reading your lies for years. None of it has happened. I'm so glad you know everyone here is not satisfied. Guess you work in recruiting or something.
    Not to worry, straight from the recruitment Dept. “The flow is becoming hard to sell.”

After 24 months from now, it will be impossible to sell. The truth always reveals itself.
    Last edited by NoOtPilot; 01-31-2019 at 04:04 PM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsFan View Post
    It’s there to read flipper. Since you can’t deny it, you deflect it. That’s the point though, i.e., it sounds like the latest “business plan” isn’t even starting.

One Team-One plan.

Looks to me one is a fantasy and thus the other is destined to be a failure..........again.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by NoOtPilot View Post
    Not to worry, straight from the recruitment Dept. “The flow is becoming hard to sell.”

After 24 months from now, it will be impossible to sell. The truth always reveals itself.
    If they can no longer “sell” the flow, what is left ? It appears little about Envoy in and of itself is worthy of luring new-hires. Besides, if Envoy needs to SELL something to be viable, it truly is in trouble. Attractive employers managements don’t have to sell anything, the company sells itself.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

The flow has not worked for 2 years. If it was working then they would not have to offer bonuses. Average 20 per month leaving envoy for elsewhere, they are not waiting for flow. Not counting the handful per aa class leaving for elsewhere too.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    The flow has not worked for 2 years. If it was working then they would not have to offer bonuses. Average 20 per month leaving envoy for elsewhere, they are not waiting for flow. Not counting the handful per aa class leaving for elsewhere too.
    That’s almost 50 pilots/month including/the flow. I’m skeptical Envoy can line qualify (complete through IOE) that many from start to finish in the same time frame, which means an increasing deficit of pilots. Should be an interesting Summer at Envoy unless Curly’s claims of throngs of pilots banging down the doors of Envoy’s training center and lined up around the block are true.

Of course, again that’s IF they have the resources to even train them if they are there, which also again I doubt. I expect greener pastures to be hiring briskly this Spring into Summer. If I were an Envoy Pilot, I’d be leery of losing my Summer vacation as well. Has ALPA taken a proactive stand on that issue ?
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 01-31-2019 at 06:45 PM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

yes, alpa has been proactive, in there June mailing, there will be a large KY tube for only use during business hours.
    Sir, can I have another.

Thread Information