Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Wrong! Check the mirror bro.
    To use one of your arguments.........what do you know about Envoy pilot schedules ? You don’t even work at Envoy. Are you claiming you actually review Envoy pilot bid sheets as an AA pilot or are you just blowing more smoke out of your *** ?

If you do review a Envoy bid sheets, the only logical reason would be just do you can belittle actual Envoy pilots who have to live them and note consistently BAD efforts at a Envoy scheduling QWL just like this. Pathetic.

Level
    Overall activity: 85.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

Dacuj you are just envious of our schedules because we are bent over and you miss being bent over.
    You are a company stooge, plain and simple.
    Your facts are what management pulls out of your azz. Your opinion icons dont matter to anyone here over 23 years old.
    So just go away.

Level
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

I know exactly what Envoy pilot schedules are like. Number one, I flew them for years. Number two, I know what they are now and this notion that they are all crap is total bunk. It's the same bunch of losers who constantly whine about everything that can't find anything else to do except bash the company. And yes, I do work here. American is as much Envoy as Envoy is American. One of these days, you boneheads will figure that little jewel out. What's pathetic is you have two losers piling on, yet again, on someone who knows the deal. Ardvark, you can't spell or write grammar correctly. So, why are you not flowing? If you hate Envoy so badly, why are you still here? If you don't want to flow to AA, hey, why not apply to your favorite ACMI outfit, say maybe Omni? I'm afraid sir that you are the one who needs to leave here and leave immediately as you drag everyone around you down. See? Perfect ACMI fit right there. As for the other poster here, well, he has proved that he is certifiably insane by his years of ranting and manifestos of doom that he publishes regularly. To the other poster, please, seek mental help. You can get better. And with that happening and your departure from this board would be good for all.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

I know exactly what Envoy pilot schedules are like. Number one, I flew them for years. Number two, I know what they are now and this notion that they are all crap is total bunk. It's the same bunch of losers who constantly whine about everything that can't find anything else to do except bash the company. And yes, I do work here. American is as much Envoy as Envoy is American. One of these days, you boneheads will figure that little jewel out. What's pathetic is you have two losers piling on, yet again, on someone who knows the deal. Ardvark, you can't spell or write grammar correctly. So, why are you not flowing? If you hate Envoy so badly, why are you still here? If you don't want to flow to AA, hey, why not apply to your favorite ACMI outfit, say maybe Omni? I'm afraid sir that you are the one who needs to leave here and leave immediately as you drag everyone around you down. See? Perfect ACMI fit right there. As for the other poster here, well, he has proved that he is certifiably insane by his years of ranting and manifestos of doom that he publishes regularly. To the other poster, please, seek mental help. You can get better. And with that happening and your departure from this board would be good for all.
    Psychological projection...............and likely drunk again, as well.

Level
    Overall activity: 85.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

aa still has EAP does it not. dacuj you should probably seriously consider contacting them and seek help for your addiction.
    Sir, can I have another.

Level
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 6/1

Ignore User

I find it laughable that Dacuj continues to post stuff about envoy as if he is still employed by them. Even when he was working there he wasn’t experiencing the below guarantee unproductive schedules with lost days in BFE outstations.
    That SA environment making bank from a cubicle was probably 100 times more stressful than dealing with the day to day line flying stuff.
    Last edited by Sirsnacksalot; 01-13-2019 at 11:39 AM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Sirsnacksalot View Post
    I find it laughable that Dacuj continues to post stuff about envoy as if he is still employed by them. Even when he was working there he wasn’t experiencing the below guarantee unproductive schedules with list days in BFE outstations.
    That SA environment making bank from a cubicle was probably 100 times more stressful than dealing with the day to day line flying stuff.
    Some people are wired to maximize their advancement on the backs of others. Doesn’t matter where Dacuj and his fellow stooges go, they are one-trick ponies. Within a few years, he’ll be actively working against the interests of AA line pilots, I have no doubt.

As his “military” story proves, he lives in his own fantasy world. A world that makes sense only to him.

Level
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 71/17
    Given: 71/4

Ignore User

Hope they close ORD

Job
    Right Seat Humor Expert
    A/C Flown
    N401UA, N402UA, N403UA, etc. etc. etc.
    Divorces
    Envoy, 2014, Irreconcilable Differences
    Level
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 25/2
    Given: 2/0

Ignore User

American is as much Envoy as Envoy is American.
    Well said. Kind of takes the wind out of the sails for those hanging their hope on flow...

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by 11yrpay-WentToUA View Post
    Well said. Kind of takes the wind out of the sails for those hanging their hope on flow...
    ......and accurate regarding philosophy towards pilots from upper management. In that respect, AA is a regional.

Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Level
    Overall activity: 77.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

Ignore User

You’ve got serious issues. Have you considered getting help? Some of the things you’ve posted in the recent past put your judgement and decision making ability in question. Delusions of military grandeur.... claiming Envoy pilots are American pilots....

Call the EAP man.
    __________________________________________________ __

Thread Information