Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 6/1

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    He did say he was “sobered”. Maybe he’s in a program for at least one of his issues?

Level
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    Yes, we’ve already been exposed to your delusions of grandeur, i.e., a military war hero for surviving simulated battle with blanks and a legend among all. Your previous claim about “SA” involved completing consolidation (first 100 hours within 90 days) and now it’s “completing your first year”. Sounds like you’re going backwards to me. Your stories change so frequently no one knows what to believe and thus I think most believe none of it. As for “belittling” others, that’s one of your few strengths, but I think it’s good you can’t find something.......anything, that leads to sobriety. The first step is always the hardest.

As for your other numerous issues, I hold out little hope for recovery and/or correction.
    What does my military experience have to do with any of this? I only brought it up before to show that I understood where the rotor transition guys were coming from. Since I had a military background, I felt comfortable in calling out that those guys weren't necessarily the best option for Envoy. I still think that is the case. They are essentially wasting a spot that a super qualified pipeline guy could take and who wouldn't be leaving within a year or so. What's YOUR military experience? Right, none. Exactly. The best thing you can do is just thank those that served and quietly back out of this discussion as you have NO ​idea what it's like to serve.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    What does my military experience have to do with any of this? I only brought it up before to show that I understood where the rotor transition guys were coming from. Since I had a military background, I felt comfortable in calling out that those guys weren't necessarily the best option for Envoy. I still think that is the case. They are essentially wasting a spot that a super qualified pipeline guy could take and who wouldn't be leaving within a year or so. What's YOUR military experience? Right, none. Exactly. The best thing you can do is just thank those that served and quietly back out of this discussion as you have NO ​idea what it's like to serve.
    Dude, you have NO military experience if what you described is all there is. You can trot around your bedroom dressed to the nines with a fake uniform and phony medals admiring yourself until you’re red, white and blue in the face but it changes nothing, which WAS the point, that being you are a poser, fake and phony to the core from who you are to what you represent. The only entity you’ve ever served was yourself.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 01-07-2019 at 11:37 AM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Your military background?! Are we talking “actual” service or where you told us about role playing?
    Doubt you’ll answer...

Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

Remember the firefighter, fighter pilot dude from the ALPA mag back in 2010? That was fun.

Level
    Overall activity: 77.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

Oh you should have listened to his stories. Pleasant guy but I laugh at alpa that they never fact checked anything and eagle for that matter. But I do not know what Tim had put on his resume.

Dacuj admits his military career/experience was/is based on recreation of battles and he one the highest medal award also. He says.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    Dacuj admits his military career/experience was/is based on recreation of battles and he one the highest medal award also. He says.
    Yes, it's simply ludicrous. He even claimed to be traumatized by the experience. But, is it......

Just another inflammatory effort to get a reaction ? Is he laying the groundwork for a future insanity defense for an as yet unidentified act ? A true Psychiatric condition or cocktail of conditions ?

The preposterous claim does indeed raise questions. Regardless of the motive though, it's the act of someone truly disturbed.

Level
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    Oh you should have listened to his stories. Pleasant guy but I laugh at alpa that they never fact checked anything and eagle for that matter. But I do not know what Tim had put on his resume.

I remember this one time about 30 years ago when I was in an intense battle of GI Joe's with my brother, there were many casualties, and the wounded were to numerous to count. ....I still have nightmares about that battle, but count my lucky stars I came out alive and on top.
    I even remember getting a medal from my dad for my bravery in the time of battle.

Does this count as military experience? Will this help me get over to AA faster? Should of added this to my resume when I was hired.

Dacuj...with you expertise with SA and working so close to management...could you ask them for me?

Thanks

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

I just have a one sentence response to all of the ridiculous remarks.

It’s a great time to be an Envoy pilot.

Level
    Overall activity: 77.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

Right, if your the one doing the penetration cause envoy pilots are bent over.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Says someone who isn’t an Envoy pilot.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

The most ridiculous remarks are the ones coming from you.
    Since you are no longer employed by envoy and not experiencing what it actually is to be a pilot at envoy, your statement has no credibility what so ever.
    Not sure why you insist on capitalizing the e in envoy since that’s never been how the company name/logo has been presented or displayed.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Sirsnacksalot View Post
    Not sure why you insist on capitalizing the e in envoy since that’s never been how the company name/logo has been presented or displayed.
    Regarding the “e” in envoy (Envoy), the logo is indeed usually used uncapitalized, but descriptively in presentation or discussion, it usually is capitalized even by the company. Google or Yahoo it and it’s common. It’s automatically capitalized on most computers as well. His flaws are becoming too numerous to list, but I wouldn’t include that as most of us list envoy as “Envoy” in discussion, some for no other reason then laziness in overriding the auto-capitalizing of it.

Just my .02 on that.

Level
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/6
    Given: 15/18

Ignore User

It's an even greater time to be a PDT or PSA pilot. They are currently flowing 2013 hires while we flow 2008 hires.

Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Level
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Sloosky View Post
    It's an even greater time to be a PDT or PSA pilot. They are currently flowing 2013 hires while we flow 2008 hires.
    Career expectations lawsuit..... should have been done years ago... 2012...

companies that never ever had any flow until 2012, flowing guys ahead of an airline where guys were hired with the expectation of flowing for over a decade. As the company stooges love to advertise, no interview, just show up in class when your seniority number will hold the larger jets. You all flow onto the same eventual list, but you’re losing seniority to hundreds upon hundreds hired well after you.
    Career expectations action was very effective against pinnacle....
    Last edited by Cujo665; 01-09-2019 at 02:16 PM.
    __________________________________________________ __

Level
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 2/0

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post

companies that never ever had any flow until 2012, flowing guys ahead of an airline where guys were hired with the expectation of flowing for over a decade. As the company stooges love to advertise, no interview, just show up in class when your seniority number will hold the larger jets. You all flow onto the same eventual list, but you’re losing seniority to hundreds upon hundreds hired well after you.
    I’ve often thought about that myself and tend to agree. I think especially in the case of a attempted merger of the WOs, this would be a massive issue.

That aside, I can’t say I am the guy for the job and assume that would be a union function. So, I’ll hold my breath.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

And ALPA remains silent on this issue. I’m shocked I tell you, SHOCKED!

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post

Well, from one "company stooge" to an ex-company stooge (who I think would LOVE to still be a company stooge) your argument is very misguided. Envoy is a much, much larger carrier than the two you mention. As such, the seniority list has always been bigger, much bigger and deeper and therefore you have a "discrepancy" in flow dates. Which really isn't a discrepancy at all when you consider a 3000 plus pilot carrier to one that has 500 or 800.

I really think you hang out here because you long for the glory days and would love to be a part of the wildly successful company Envoy has become. You've never even touched a 175. That in itself would be enough to change your mind and mellow you out. Join me here in promoting what you KNOW is a great company with a very bright future teeming with success. We could be a great team here offering nothing but TRUTH instead of the same old tired arguments that the usuals have to offer.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dvtpilot View Post
    I’ve often thought about that myself and tend to agree. I think especially in the case of a attempted merger of the WOs, this would be a massive issue.

That aside, I can’t say I am the guy for the job and assume that would be a union function. So, I’ll hold my breath.
    Arguably, strong legal precedent already exists on this. When BizEx (Business Express Airlines) was acquired and merged into the Eagle system (they had 20 E-135’s with 20 on order IIRC), the SLI went according to ALPA merger policy and BixEX pilots did very well. But, none had any “expectation” of flow to AA pre-acquisition. As such, were these pilots placed at the back of the line for flow purposes ?

Nope.

They were given flow rights to AA based on their merged SLI seniority. In all likelihood ANY merger of Envoy and another carrier be it other WO’s whose pilots have flow rights or even “outsiders” with pilots who have none at all, pilots will almost certainly flow to AA based on post-integration SLI seniority.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 01-09-2019 at 06:15 PM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Well, from one "company stooge" to an ex-company stooge (who I think would LOVE to still be a company stooge) your argument is very misguided. Envoy is a much, much larger carrier than the two you mention. As such, the seniority list has always been bigger, much bigger and deeper and therefore you have a "discrepancy" in flow dates. Which really isn't a discrepancy at all when you consider a 3000 plus pilot carrier to one that has 500 or 800.

I really think you hang out here because you long for the glory days and would love to be a part of the wildly successful company Envoy has become. You've never even touched a 175. That in itself would be enough to change your mind and mellow you out. Join me here in promoting what you KNOW is a great company with a very bright future teeming with success. We could be a great team here offering nothing but TRUTH instead of the same old tired arguments that the usuals have to offer.
    Not all of us pleasure themselves to E-175 photos or videos. Just because your hand is compulsively sticky about this, doesn’t mean everyone else’s is.

Thread Information