Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 78

Thread: Is Parkerís unfit to manage AA?

  1. #41
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,823
    Level
    69
    Points: 11,194, Level: 69
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    ^^^This. Refreshing to see someone that is actually at AA tell the unvarnished facts with me vs a couple of washed out has beens.
    But, YOU are supposedly at AA and have yet to offer ONE statement of substance.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 01-21-2019 at 06:45 AM.

  2. #42
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,823
    Level
    69
    Points: 11,194, Level: 69
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by check_six View Post
    Agreed that the implementation schedule boondoggle is ridiculous. I’m not sure how much leverage APA would have been able to generate to push a schedule considering the wrangling required of the three incredibly different pilot groups (two of which had already been waging a long war). However, the recent “take your vacation” campaign is encouraging in reference to the bottom 75-80% of the seniority list. We can’t do much about the top 25% as they all feel the need to “make up for lost time” and pull up the ladder.

    Management, if they had a few ethical bones in their body, should have considered pursuing implementation to fix the culture war. That might have even fared better than the 8% raise band-aid. However, they have clearly failed at that.

    AAG executive management seems to be unable to figure out how to effectively bring everyone together and run a solid airline. The question of overall success will likely depend how long the Board decides to retain them. Doug had a vision of consolidation (and not much else, frankly). Every CEO is a type...Doug appears to be a Financial value-driver who had a vision for industry consolidation. He should have put the airlines together and ridden off into the sunset. AA needs a People’s Champion/Corporate Ambassador CEO at this phase (maybe we can hire Howard Schultz if his presidential run fails). The longer we go without these skill sets at the top the longer the company suffers.

    I think APA can accomplish much better than the bankruptcy JCBA with a reasonably unified pilot group. Time will tell on that. Openers are being traded this week. How the pilot group reacts to what APA sends across the table will determine the likelihood of success, possibility of a reasonable timeline, etc. APA will either unite the group with a good opening salvo, or seek to protect the pay rates, pensions, and lifestyles of the senior WB folks and alienate a massive chunk of the seniority list.

    Right now the APA bigs are at a fancy conference in Maui. Not sure that sets the right tone out of the gate... But hey, often times we pilots are our own worst enemies.
    My understanding is Dan and the boyz are back from paradise on the membership’s dime. That junket and other member’s efforts to get APA expenditure information which is being rebuffed should tell you a lot about where APA is and it’s not different from where it was 6 years ago. The BOD is fragmented as well and frequently at odds with the President. You DO know the President went rogue and cut out the BOD on the “Green Christmas” agreement, yes ?

    All is not well at Ft. Fumble.

    Your assertion my opinion others consider Spirit or any other carrier vs. AA on “a simple coin flip” is misguided. Aside from the fact that both Delta and United pilots contracts are superior in most respects to AA pilots (with Spirit making many improvements equal to or better then AA pilots), my assertion has also included the belief that when one looks beyond the simple black and white of current CBA’s, one see’s at AA a dysfunctional carrier whose performance metrics have plummeted along with their financials. Both are on downward trends while their competition is concurrently on an upward path. I can understand the assumption APA will gain improvements in Section 6 bargaining, but when one bargains, it means they are willing to give some things away to get others. What things are you willing to give away ? If you assume that any TA is simply going to be all “gets” with no gives, I think you’ll be disappointed and the reality is that to match Delta’s present CBA, very few, if any “gives” must occur and that’s with Delta’s present agreement to say nothing of what they get in their next contract. A unified pilot group is good, but it’s only one component of leverage and APA and AA pilots will need more. What other leverage presently exists ? I can’t think of any. Can you ? Perhaps the philosophy of “mediocrity” will continue as it has for decades at AA and the AA pilot group will simply be content with a few gets and some gives remaining the cheap seats in the stadium ?

    After all, not everyone can be industry leading or even industry standard.

    Bottom line IMO, is that considering the upper management we both acknowledge cares little about employees unlikely changing their colors, APA’s lack of leverage, AA’s slumping financials and product all significantly elevate risk for pilots considering shooting craps at the bottom of this 15,000 pilot airline, especially since it’s my belief Parker will prefer to kick the can with already the cheapest pilots (at least 6th place and falling) among most of their peers without Scope gives. He’s stalled negotiations with the mechanics for years now over that very issue. Every year that goes by AA pilots will lose huge sums of money. In the last 5 years, most pilots who’ve been Captain at AA since then are out upwards of $3-400,000 compared to like pilots at Delta when profit-sharing is taken into account.

    In the interim, I don’t see AA improving their product or financials as they have neither the vision nor resources to accomplish that without piling on more debt. Others, including Spirit are not in this situation and if there’s one component a pilot wants it’s job security . If Parker gets scope concessions, that will mean the loss of thousands of future mainline pilot positions. Without it, AA remains hamstrung on the hope Billions come in each and every year while AA pilots continue their backward slide which also isn’t good for pilots. Worse yet, if that slide produces more then a couple of quarters of losses, then with AA’s financials, you will hear the same chant from both management and the APA heard in 2012 involving “Courthouse steps” and that chant means Scope is likely to go even worse then any agreement and again, thousands of mainline pilot jobs go bye-bye. If it was only a contractual issue at AA, that would be one thing, but AA’s problems are much deeper and systemic. Sadly, it’s identical to the past and the past was very predictable.

    Again, my advice to anyone who becomes tethered to this worrisome entity, is to live well within their means, save as much as they can and not to assume this management or this Association will take care of you or ensure your career to 65. WAY too many red flags right now with little being done to acknowledge them, let alone fix them.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 01-21-2019 at 07:16 AM.

  3. #43
    Registered User DolphinsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    208
    Level
    36
    Points: 3,392, Level: 36
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/54
    Given: 0/1

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    My understanding is Dan and the boyz are back from paradise on the membershipís dime. That junket and other memberís efforts to get APA expenditure information which is being rebuffed should tell you a lot about where APA is and itís not different from where it was 6 years ago. The BOD is fragmented as well and frequently at odds with the President. You DO know the President went rogue and cut out the BOD on the ďGreen ChristmasĒ agreement, yes ?

    All is not well at Ft. Fumble.

    Your assertion my opinion others consider Spirit or any other carrier vs. AA on ďa simple coin flipĒ is misguided. Aside from the fact that both Delta and United pilots contracts are superior in most respects to AA pilots (with Spirit making many improvements equal to or better then AA pilots), my assertion has also included the belief that when one looks beyond the simple black and white of current CBAís, one seeís at AA a dysfunctional carrier whose performance metrics have plummeted along with their financials. Both are on downward trends while their competition is concurrently on an upward path. I can understand the assumption APA will gain improvements in Section 6 bargaining, but when one bargains, it means they are willing to give some things away to get others. What things are you willing to give away ? If you assume that any TA is simply going to be all ďgetsĒ with no gives, I think youíll be disappointed and the reality is that to match Deltaís present CBA, very few, if any ďgivesĒ must occur and thatís with Deltaís present agreement to say nothing of what they get in their next contract. A unified pilot group is good, but itís only one component of leverage and APA and AA pilots will need more. What other leverage presently exists ? I canít think of any. Can you ? Perhaps the philosophy of ďmediocrityĒ will continue as it has for decades at AA and the AA pilot group will simply be content with a few gets and some gives remaining the cheap seats in the stadium ?

    After all, not everyone can be industry leading or even industry standard.

    Bottom line IMO, is that considering the upper management we both acknowledge cares little about employees unlikely changing their colors, APAís lack of leverage, AAís slumping financials and product all significantly elevate risk for pilots considering shooting craps at the bottom of this 15,000 pilot airline, especially since itís my belief Parker will prefer to kick the can with already the cheapest pilots (at least 6th place and falling) among most of their peers without Scope gives. Heís stalled negotiations with the mechanics for years now over that very issue. Every year that goes by AA pilots will lose huge sums of money. In the last 5 years, most pilots whoíve been Captain at AA since then are out upwards of $3-400,000 compared to like pilots at Delta when profit-sharing is taken into account.

    In the interim, I donít see AA improving their product or financials as they have neither the vision nor resources to accomplish that without piling on more debt. Others, including Spirit are not in this situation and if thereís one component a pilot wants itís job security . If Parker gets scope concessions, that will mean the loss of thousands of future mainline pilot positions. Without it, AA remains hamstrung on the hope Billions come in each and every year while AA pilots continue their backward slide which also isnít good for pilots. Worse yet, if that slide produces more then a couple of quarters of losses, then with AAís financials, you will hear the same chant from both management and the APA heard in 2012 involving ďCourthouse stepsĒ and that chant means Scope is likely to go even worse then any agreement and again, thousands of mainline pilot jobs go bye-bye. If it was only a contractual issue at AA, that would be one thing, but AAís problems are much deeper and systemic. Sadly, itís identical to the past and the past was very predictable.

    Again, my advice to anyone who becomes tethered to this worrisome entity, is to live well within their means, save as much as they can and not to assume this management or this Association will take care of you or ensure your career to 65. WAY too many red flags right now with little being done to acknowledge them, let alone fix them.
    You up all night writing this old man? Probably because somebody with real actual info posts here what life is really like at AA. And it doesnít fit your BS you spew here constantly. Guess what? We are still flowing and life is good here and AA.

  4. #44
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,823
    Level
    69
    Points: 11,194, Level: 69
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsFan View Post
    You up all night writing this old man? Probably because somebody with real actual info posts here what life is really like at AA. And it doesn’t fit your BS you spew here constantly. Guess what? We are still flowing and life is good here and AA.
    Nope. Didn’t take long at all, kid. But even if I was up all night, at least I wasn’t drunk like your brother Curly. You saying my “info” is not real or actual ?

    Prove it.

    So far Moe, you’re just like your brother with no rebuttal of substance, just another rock thrown at realities you’re terrified of. The fact Envoy pilots are flowing has Z-E-R-O relevance on my assertions regarding AA’s issues as does your claim “life is good” at AA and Envoy. It might be tolerable at AA, but that’s another reason it’s not likely to improve much. The AA pilot group isn’t likely to put up much of a fight. Most won’t take significant risks and APA most definitely won’t, lest they get sued again and any CBA will be years off unless as I said APA and AA pilots agree to scope concessions. As for Envoy, many pilots.........(TOO many) dispute your ridiculous claim life is good there. If it was, why leave ?

    Another swing and a miss, Moe. But thanks for playing.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 01-21-2019 at 12:32 PM.

  5. #45
    Registered User ardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,865
    Level
    99
    Points: 29,421, Level: 99
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Dolphin have you changed your baby diapers yet, you will need a new pair on before aag gets done.

  6. #46
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    107
    Level
    22
    Points: 1,533, Level: 22
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    Nope. Didnít take long at all, kid. But even if I was up all night, at least I wasnít drunk like your brother Curly. You saying my ďinfoĒ is not real or actual ?

    Prove it.

    So far Moe, youíre just like your brother with no rebuttal of substance, just another rock thrown at realities youíre terrified of. The fact Envoy pilots are flowing has Z-E-R-O relevance on my assertions regarding AAís issues as does your claim ďlife is goodĒ at AA and Envoy. It might be tolerable at AA, but thatís another reason itís not likely to improve much. The AA pilot group isnít likely to put up much of a fight. Most wonít take significant risks and APA most definitely wonít, lest they get sued again and any CBA will be years off unless as I said APA and AA pilots agree to scope concessions. As for Envoy, many pilots.........(TOO many) dispute your ridiculous claim life is good there. If it was, why leave ?

    Another swing and a miss, Moe. But thanks for playing.
    Not the point you were making but this is the problem. Pilots don't see life being bad enough to leave before the flow. They are putting up with the crap while they wait to flow. Yes, before you say it, at some point the flow will stop. But the pilots seem ok with the risk. Otherwise we would see a lot more leaving. Unfortunately we don't and that's why the company can continue to now improve life here at Envoy.

  7. #47
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,823
    Level
    69
    Points: 11,194, Level: 69
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatloaf View Post
    Not the point you were making but this is the problem. Pilots don't see life being bad enough to leave before the flow. They are putting up with the crap while they wait to flow. Yes, before you say it, at some point the flow will stop. But the pilots seem ok with the risk. Otherwise we would see a lot more leaving. Unfortunately we don't and that's why the company can continue to now improve life here at Envoy.
    The present crop of pilots are no different then those who came before them. The want to believe good things, do virtually no due diligence, believe what they are told and proceed on hope. Once committed, they rarely reverse course. Few will leave Envoy to another regional and many are chained to expensive employment contracts. Virtually all would go to Delta or United if offered a job and some will go to LCC’s or elsewhere, but most assume if they do their time, parole will come. For many, it will, it’s just that post parole at AA is not Delta, United, Southwest or some others.

    If (most likely when) the AA train leaves the track again, it will be interesting to see the reaction from the then Envoy group. It might be a mixture of horror at the loss of the flow for years, but wonderment at the shiny new larger jets Envoy will get. Good deal for the lifers who finally get a payoff of sorts for being abandoned by their Association, but not for the young and restless hoping to flow. The bad news is that new, larger jets won’t bring much change to Envoy, just a few more bucks for slightly upped hourly rates. At that point though, I think many will see carriers like Spirit, Jet Blue, Frontier and Allegiant differently. The worst off will be those who actually crossed the river to AA and are junior. Several years of complete stagnation still likely 6th if not worse in compensation/QWL won’t be good for their morale.

    But, they will have good company. AA has plenty of 15-20 year F/O’s (many retiring from the right seat) and so another generation simply pays their dues by bad luck of the draw. No one should act surprised though as considering all the red warning flags, only those in denial would be caught off guard.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 01-21-2019 at 06:49 PM.

  8. #48
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    2,083
    Level
    100
    Points: 32,122, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    My point was simply that the AA the guys are flowing to is not the same AA of even just 5 years ago. QOL and treatment has been deteriorating while other legacies are improving. That doesnít mean the lifestyle isnít stellar compared to Eagle-PSA-PDT. It simply means itís not as good as it was just not too long ago.
    None of the guys Iíve spoken with whoíve been over there over 5 years say itís as good or better than when they started. In fact, most say itís worse. That does not mean itís not a great job.... Because It most certainly is. If it came across otherwise that wasnít intended.

  9. #49
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,823
    Level
    69
    Points: 11,194, Level: 69
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    My point was simply that the AA the guys are flowing to is not the same AA of even just 5 years ago. QOL and treatment has been deteriorating while other legacies are improving. That doesn’t mean the lifestyle isn’t stellar compared to Eagle-PSA-PDT. It simply means it’s not as good as it was just not too long ago.
    None of the guys I’ve spoken with who’ve been over there over 5 years say it’s as good or better than when they started. In fact, most say it’s worse. That does not mean it’s not a great job.... Because It most certainly is. If it came across otherwise that wasn’t intended.
    Agreed, but one of my points to all is that AA pilots are far less likely to see meaningful improvements to anywhere near Delta exactly because they think it’s a “great job”, especially those junior and still intoxicated at escaping a Envoy or coming from wherever. Too many pilots at AA both senior and junior look at non-pilots and compare themselves in that direction instead of where they should, like Delta.

    But again, not everyone can be industry leading or even industry standard. I’m convinced flying for AA will never be industry leading and most likely not industry standard. Parker goes for the optics of pay rates, but he get that money back and more in work rules and benefits. In the future the only difference between Spirit and AA will be size and widebodies and should Spirit merge (likely), maybe not even size.

  10. #50
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    853
    Level
    78
    Points: 14,690, Level: 78
    Overall activity: 81.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    Agreed, but one of my points to all is that AA pilots are far less likely to see meaningful improvements to anywhere near Delta exactly because they think it’s a “great job”, especially those junior and still intoxicated at escaping a Envoy or coming from wherever. Too many pilots at AA both senior and junior look at non-pilots and compare themselves in that direction instead of where they should, like Delta.

    But again, not everyone can be industry leading or even industry standard. I’m convinced flying for AA will never be industry leading and most likely not industry standard. Parker goes for the optics of pay rates, but he get that money back and more in work rules and benefits. In the future the only difference between Spirit and AA will be size and widebodies and should Spirit merge (likely), maybe not even size.
    More phony baloney BS from the resident forum troll.

    Just WHY do you think AA pilots will see less meaningful improvements during bargaining? I don't buy the "guys escaping from Envoy are intoxicated" as a reason.

    AA and Spirit in a level playing field? Biggest hogwash I have ever heard. The largest major airline in the world vs a puss ant Mesa type LCC. Puhlease. You are going to have to go deeper in your "Hate Envoy/AA" toolbox.

  11. #51
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    853
    Level
    78
    Points: 14,690, Level: 78
    Overall activity: 81.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    My point was simply that the AA the guys are flowing to is not the same AA of even just 5 years ago. QOL and treatment has been deteriorating while other legacies are improving. That doesnít mean the lifestyle isnít stellar compared to Eagle-PSA-PDT. It simply means itís not as good as it was just not too long ago.
    None of the guys Iíve spoken with whoíve been over there over 5 years say itís as good or better than when they started. In fact, most say itís worse. That does not mean itís not a great job.... Because It most certainly is. If it came across otherwise that wasnít intended.
    Definitely don't agree with this. How would you know anyway? You don't even work here. Why not spend your time as the "know it all" in the Omni thread? I know its hard to stop looking in the rear view mirror at a pot of gold but you should try.

  12. #52
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,823
    Level
    69
    Points: 11,194, Level: 69
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    More phony baloney BS from the resident forum troll.

    Just WHY do you think AA pilots will see less meaningful improvements during bargaining? I don't buy the "guys escaping from Envoy are intoxicated" as a reason.

    AA and Spirit in a level playing field? Biggest hogwash I have ever heard. The largest major airline in the world vs a puss ant Mesa type LCC. Puhlease. You are going to have to go deeper in your "Hate Envoy/AA" toolbox.
    Size has little to do with pilot compensation/QWL metrics. Sprit pilots enjoy scheduling provisions AA pilots don’t and if they lose their medical, have superior protection. AA pilots have slightly higher pay rates. No other carriers have a worse management culture then AA and Envoy. AA pilots contract pales in comparison to Delta’s and is overall inferior to both United’s and Southwest’s. In these cases, this has been the situation for years and AA pilots are out hundreds of thousands of dollars. As for “intoxicated” Envoy new-hires, they aren’t the sole detractor of AA pilots situation, simply one of many components.

    Time to nut up or shut up Curly. Your assignment Mr. Phelps (should you choose to accept it, but my bet says you’ll crawl back under your rock like the coward you are), is to educate all of us on how APA and AA pilots will make meaningful contractual improvements without making significant concessions. Specifically, what leverage do they now have and what options do they have to generate leverage in the future.

    Well ?................we’re waiting.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 01-22-2019 at 10:56 AM.

  13. #53
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,823
    Level
    69
    Points: 11,194, Level: 69
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Definitely don't agree with this. How would you know anyway? You don't even work here. Why not spend your time as the "know it all" in the Omni thread? I know its hard to stop looking in the rear view mirror at a pot of gold but you should try.
    NEWS FLASH: You don’t work here either.

  14. #54
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    853
    Level
    78
    Points: 14,690, Level: 78
    Overall activity: 81.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    NEWS FLASH: You don’t work here either.
    Yes I do. I work for AMERICAN AIRLINES who also owns Envoy lock, stock and barrel. Which makes Envoy the same company. I know FAR more than you or your tag team partner.

  15. #55
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,823
    Level
    69
    Points: 11,194, Level: 69
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Y
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Yes I do. I work for AMERICAN AIRLINES who also owns Envoy lock, stock and barrel. Which makes Envoy the same company. I know FAR more than you or your tag team partner.
    LOL ! How many times did you attack me for posting about Envoy here as an AA pilot ? I lost count. You claimed THEN I had no business doing so because I worked for AA, NOT Envoy. Yet, now when the exact same situation assists you, it’s somehow different ?

    You would have done better crawling back under your rock. You were asked to nut up or shut up and you still have no nuts. We’re not interested in your incorrect, meaningless, empty claims. Answer the questions asked of you with demonstrable facts.

    Well?...........we’re STILL waiting.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 01-22-2019 at 11:26 AM.

  16. #56
    Registered User NoOtPilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,026
    Level
    100
    Points: 71,622, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Yes I do. I work for AMERICAN AIRLINES who also owns Envoy lock, stock and barrel. Which makes Envoy the same company. I know FAR more than you or your tag team partner.
    Correction: American is a subsidiary just like Envoy is, both owned by AAG.

    Amťrican Airlines Group
    subsidiaries

    ēAmerican Airlines
    ē Envoy Air Inc

    Sorry for bursting your bubble, but you also work for a Wholly Owned...facts are facts. Something you canít understand. You donít even know who you work for.🤦🏼*♂️

    Wholly-owned subsidiaries under the American Airlines Group include the following:

    American Airlines;
    Envoy Air Inc;
    Piedmont Airlines Inc;
    PSA Airlines Inc.

    American Airlines Group also holds a 10% stake in Mesa Air Group (carried over from the stake held by the former US Airways Group), operating under the American Eagle brand, as well as a 2.68% stake in China Southern Airlines (effective following completion of prerequisite contractual requirement).

    2021 keeps getting closer.
    Tic-Toc....
    Last edited by NoOtPilot; 01-22-2019 at 11:47 AM.

  17. #57
    Registered User ardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,865
    Level
    99
    Points: 29,421, Level: 99
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Dont forget aa owners 25 percent of Republic too.

  18. #58
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    125
    Level
    47
    Points: 5,392, Level: 47
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/6
    Given: 15/18

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Yes I do. I work for AMERICAN AIRLINES who also owns Envoy lock, stock and barrel. Which makes Envoy the same company. I know FAR more than you or your tag team partner.
    Oh yes...you know so much. Like the new base that would be opening up in 2018. What happened?

  19. #59
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Job
    Right Seat Humor Expert
    A/C Flown
    N401UA, N402UA, N403UA, etc. etc. etc.
    Divorces
    Envoy, 2014, Irreconcilable Differences
    Posts
    145
    Level
    48
    Points: 5,559, Level: 48
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 25/2
    Given: 2/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Yes I do. I work for AMERICAN AIRLINES who also owns Envoy lock, stock and barrel. Which makes Envoy the same company. I know FAR more than you or your tag team partner.
    Dacuj is an expert on:

    -Aviation (Microsoft flight simulator)
    -Airline Industry (trolling forums in his underwear from his momís basement)
    -Artful Deception (Grindr)
    -Multiple Screenames to sell consensus (FlameInSky, DolphinsFan, Koojo, etc.)

  20. #60
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    2,083
    Level
    100
    Points: 32,122, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 11yrpay-WentToUA View Post
    Dacuj is an expert on:

    -Aviation (Microsoft flight simulator)
    -Airline Industry (trolling forums in his underwear from his mom’s basement)
    -Artful Deception (Grindr)
    -Multiple Screenames to sell consensus (FlameInSky, DolphinsFan, Koojo, etc.)
    Don’t forget military theory from his reenactment group......
    __________________________________________________ __

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •