Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

It's Been A Great Year

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    As we wind down 2018, let's look back over the significant accomplishments and improvements in a year in review.

*Safest, most successful regional airline in the world.

*EMB 175 fleet increasing to 84 total.

*Industry leading pilot pay.

*On track for over 3000 pilots on the seniority list!

*Pipeline program churning out impressive numbers of future AA pilots.

*Sub one year upgrade!

*New base. ORD E175 base now a reality.

Just some bullet point highlights for what has been a fantastic year!

Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

December 20, 2018

See what the IHS Markit Score report has to say about American Airlines Group Inc.

Summary

* Perception of the company's creditworthiness is negative and weakening

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/see-i...130029539.html

Level
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 6/1

Ignore User

Industry leading pay?
    Are you serious?!

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Sirsnacksalot View Post
    Industry leading pay?
    Are you serious?!
    Absolutely. Combined with pay premiums, bonuses and profit sharing, it absolutely adds up to the best pay in the industry.

Level
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    As we wind down 2018, let's look back over the significant accomplishments and improvements in a year in review.

*Sub one year upgrade!

If Envoy didn't do well under these conditions, it would be on life support. But, as usual, I think you're fluffing up your claims again. Without substance behind some of this whipping cream, it offers little satisfaction. You say Envoy is "the safest, most successful regional airline in the world" and I'm afraid for this to hold water, you'll have to back that up with stats and facts. The same goes for the claim of "industry leading pilot pay". In fact, considering from what I hear about the inefficient schedules and many reserves sitting around smoking cigarettes and watching Captain Kangaroo at minimum guarantee here, I'd argue pilots at other regionals fly more and thus on comparable average earn more (while building flight time faster for faster upward mobility to boot). While we're at it, how about listing some bullet point highlights in the not so fantastic category ?

I'll let others there do that as they are the ones that would know.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Absolutely. Combined with pay premiums, bonuses and profit sharing, it absolutely adds up to the best pay in the industry.
    Prove it..........this is not proof, only an assertion.

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

W-2 forms shows otherwise.
    The Biggest paycut for FO’s on their 2nd year in the history of aviation. With a flow that will come to an end by 2021. Other WO Pilots will flow faster than Envoy Pilots.
    Last edited by NoOtPilot; 12-20-2018 at 01:36 PM.

Level
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

Leading pay maybe for new hires but the rest of the pilot group got shi+. So f.o. dacuj shi+.

Level
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0

Ignore User

*Sub one year upgrade!

1. Where is the proof? Safe as any other regional at the moment. But I would say trending in the wrong direction with some of the new hires coming through the door lately. Just look at the school house statistics on remedial training etc.

2. Not there yet, can't count your eggs before the hatch. I believe we won't hit that number until late 2019.

3. Industry leading? Ha ha ha ha ha. you can't include bonuses that all new hires or pilots on property aren't getting. Plus if 1st year is even close to industry leading what is our 2nd year? bottom of the industry?

4. We will see if that happens. With United buying Express jet, there goes one big life blood line for the Direct entry captains.

5. I will give you this one, we do have a good pipeline, but I believe Delta and United are going to mirror ours and even surpass it. How long will the well stay wet?

6. I don't see this as a positive. forcing pilots to upgrade out of their base of choice ruins QOL. Plus it will affect your #1 claim.

7. This isn't a new base, but new type in base. How did you projection turn out for a new base this year? How are those cheesesteaks tasting......

Again, out of touch with reality.

Job
    Rented mule
    Level
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 13/4

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by wiz5422 View Post
    4. We will see if that happens. With United buying Express jet, there goes one big life blood line for the Direct entry captains.

5. I will give you this one, we do have a good pipeline, but I believe Delta and United are going to mirror ours and even surpass it. How long will the well stay wet?

7. This isn't a new base, but new type in base. How did you projection turn out for a new base this year? How are those cheesesteaks tasting......

4. Spot on.

5. As soon as they put up a true flow the WO’s are SOL. The others will have better pay, work rules, no forced upgrades and overall QoL. Depending on how they structure their flow and if I was a very junior FO that wasn’t heavily invested in AAG...

That is the only way I see a new base opening. Specifically, a west-coast base would be a recruiting tool. If that fails then, and only then, will the company actually talk about work rule changes. But they’d probably just go with gimmicky “bonuses” and draw out the pain instead of getting out in front of the problem. Again.

And our union would let them, dammit.
    Last edited by Vne; 12-20-2018 at 04:31 PM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by wiz5422 View Post
    1. Where is the proof? Safe as any other regional at the moment. But I would say trending in the wrong direction with some of the new hires coming through the door lately. Just look at the school house statistics on remedial training etc.

2. Not there yet, can't count your eggs before the hatch. I believe we won't hit that number until late 2019.
    Actually more like early 2020 but the fact remains. We have MORE THAN DOUBLED our initial count of 175s in the fleet.

3. Industry leading? Ha ha ha ha ha. you can't include bonuses that all new hires or pilots on property aren't getting. Plus if 1st year is even close to industry leading what is our 2nd year? bottom of the industry?
    Bonuses aren't gimmicks. Just ask any executive at AAG that has their compensation tied to the performance of the company are are compensated with bonuses. 2nd year is higher because you won't even be an FO.

Yeah right. Who would go to ExpressJet for a chance at an interview at United when you are guaranteed a job at AA by coming to Envoy. I can just see hordes of our pipeline guys bailing for Acey. Not.

The well is spilling over and soaking the ground. The amount of solid, qualified airmen in the pipeline just waiting for their chance at the 175 continue to grow like gangbusters. Most forward looking innovative management move ever in creating the pipeline.

6. I don't see this as a positive. forcing pilots to upgrade out of their base of choice ruins QOL. Plus it will affect your #1 claim.
    The pilots who are actually forced to upgrade AND move out of base are few and far between. Even then, they can all bid back to their original base in short order with our exponential growth.

It is absolutely a new base. I predicted it earlier this year. It's been in the works a long time and came to fruition as expected.

I'm going to have to vehemently disagree with you. Take a look above.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RAc...ature=youtu.be

Flow thru, base structure. Yep. Envoy got it going on. Just proof in the pudding here.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

I'm going to have to vehemently disagree with you. Take a look above.
    I see more whipping cream.

1. No response.

2. You keep trumpeting your masturbatory YouTube idol, but if the flow is the point of Envoy for most, how does this matter ? E-175's are as common in the regional industry as are 172's on a flight school flight line.

3. What kind of bonus money does AAG pay out to pilots ? At AA it was 3% forecast down to 2% while management ranges from 10% to as much as 40%. Fact is, the Envoy pay rate scale is NOT "industry leading".

4. Few will bail, but that is the point of the GIMMICK of front-ending bonuses to new-hires. Don't these pilots have a requirement to stay for X period of time ? By the time they finish their sentence so they don't have to PAY to leave, they're in too deep TO leave to another regional. Second year pilots like these make less in year 2 then they did in year one. But, they fell for it, so they own it.

5. Ah.....we've finally gotten to the cherry of your cake here. Again, E-175's are available at plenty of carriers. Soon, AA's "pipeline" will look like a sewage line considering the destination. Delta, United or AA ?

We all know who ranks a distant 3rd place destination in that race.

6. How about some facts, instead of claims ?

7. Pazuzu mixing lies with truth again in the hope of achieving credibility.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RAc...ature=youtu.be

Flow thru, base structure. Yep. Envoy got it going on. Just proof in the pudding here.
    All the larger regionals have similar infomercials like this.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    I see more whipping cream.

1. No response.

2. You keep trumpeting your masturbatory YouTube idol, but if the flow is the point of Envoy for most, how does this matter ? E-175's are as common in the regional industry as are 172's on a flight school flight line.

3. What kind of bonus money does AAG pay out to pilots ? At AA it was 3% forecast down to 2% while management ranges from 10% to as much as 40%. Fact is, the Envoy pay rate scale is NOT "industry leading".

4. Few will bail, but that is the point of the GIMMICK of front-ending bonuses to new-hires. Don't these pilots have a requirement to stay for X period of time ? By the time they finish their sentence so they don't have to PAY to leave, they're in too deep TO leave to another regional. Second year pilots like these make less in year 2 then they did in year one. But, they fell for it, so they own it.

5. Ah.....we've finally gotten to the cherry of your cake here. Again, E-175's are available at plenty of carriers. Soon, AA's "pipeline" will look like a sewage line considering the destination. Delta, United or AA ?

We all know who ranks a distant 3rd place destination in that race.

6. How about some facts, instead of claims ?

7. Pazuzu mixing lies with truth again in the hope of achieving credibility.
    Oh no. Another Debbie Downer response. Expected? Yes, absolutely from the likes of a character such as yourself. You have become more desperate as of late and the harsh predictions for AA are escalating. Is there something in particular that has triggered this behavior? You started about a year ago floating some vague notions that AA's financial position wasn't all that. It has ramped up to full on hate and vitriol. Our pipeline is a sewage line? Puhleeze. YOU go get some facts and state them here supporting your very precarious claims.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    All the larger regionals have similar infomercials like this.
    Maybe some do. But the message conveyed here is genuine and reflected in 100% in the attitudes of the pipeline pilots when they show up to indoc and come online. They are all truly excited to be here and for their career at American.

Level
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

They have no idea what they are talking about in the first place, plus they are forced to come here due to the contract they signed before they had a chance to pop their first pimple.

Level
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/6
    Given: 15/18

Ignore User

*Sub one year upgrade!

ORD E175 was already a reality in 2017. You said there would be yet another new base appearing in 2018. Have yet to see it happen. About a week and a half left in 2018 though. Maybe it's still forthcoming.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Sloosky View Post
    ORD E175 was already a reality in 2017. You said there would be yet another new base appearing in 2018. Have yet to see it happen. About a week and a half left in 2018 though. Maybe it's still forthcoming.

ummm cheesesteaks..........ha ha ha.

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

It doesn’t matter, after 2021, there will be no flow...don’t believe me, stick around and you will see. Keeps those applications updated, you will not regret.

11 days for our next paycut.
    🥳 Happy New Year.🎊🎆🎈

Thread Information