Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 77

Thread: 2010 - 2018 Flow %

  1. #21
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,545
    Level
    79
    Points: 15,147, Level: 79
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 53/32
    Given: 42/4

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatloaf View Post
    Yet you stayed at Envoy till you flowed...

    As long as pilots stay here (and come here), the company won't make a change.
    I didn't flow. I was hired off the street.

  2. #22
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,545
    Level
    79
    Points: 15,147, Level: 79
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 53/32
    Given: 42/4

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Koojo View Post
    Your point? You just got lucky in working for Envoy. You would never be hired anywhere else. Just count your lucky stars and leave this board. We don't need your negativity here.
    I answered a question from a fellow pilot. Funny you say I can't get hired anywhere else because I didn't flow to AA. I was hired off the street months before I would have flowed.

  3. #23
    Registered User ardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,492
    Level
    97
    Points: 26,523, Level: 97
    Overall activity: 73.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Congrats. But the other can't so he must wait for flow. They have so low self esteem.

  4. #24
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,228
    Level
    64
    Points: 9,151, Level: 64
    Overall activity: 52.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Koojo View Post
    Your point? You just got lucky in working for Envoy. You would never be hired anywhere else. Just count your lucky stars and leave this board. We don't need your negativity here.
    Which group do you fall into........someone who got lucky at Envoy and will flow to AA because he couldnít get hired elsewhere or someone too stupid to flow to AA and will stay at Envoy ?

  5. #25
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,228
    Level
    64
    Points: 9,151, Level: 64
    Overall activity: 52.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsFan View Post
    No, he's right. All you flow bashers do is spew negativty, hate and vitriol here. The flow hasn't skipped a beat but if this board were the only source of info, a guy would think the flow is all but dead. Get a grip.
    Hate and vitriol are you and the other 2 stooges specialty. Negativity ? I accept that assignment as IMO AAG is heading for serious trouble and has serious risk and the flow depends on the absence of that. You stooges simply canít accept anything but a fantasy that promotes your agenda and thus your incessant temper tantrums.

    Get a grip and get a life. Deal with it.

  6. #26
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    39
    Level
    15
    Points: 858, Level: 15
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglepilot View Post
    I didn't flow. I was hired off the street.
    Got it. But you would have stayed till you flowed. So my point stands.
    Last edited by Meatloaf; 11-21-2018 at 09:04 AM.

  7. #27
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    39
    Level
    15
    Points: 858, Level: 15
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by NoOtPilot View Post
    Charlie Bucketís twins, one gets hire at Envoy and the other gets hire at PSA both with a November 20, 2018 DOH. When would they flow to AA?
    About the same time.

  8. #28
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,545
    Level
    79
    Points: 15,147, Level: 79
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 53/32
    Given: 42/4

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatloaf View Post
    Got it. But you would have stayed till you flowed. So my point stands.
    Not true. I had offers from multiple companies within about a 2 week period. I knew I was leaving Envoy at least 4 months before I would have even been awarded a transfer.

  9. #29
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    1,835
    Level
    99
    Points: 28,665, Level: 99
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Latest interactive seniority list shows a new hire hired today will flow in.... nine (9) years....
    anybody else care to verify
    __________________________________________________ __

  10. #30
    Registered User ardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,492
    Level
    97
    Points: 26,523, Level: 97
    Overall activity: 73.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Cujo, how are things ?
    Last edited by Cujo665; 11-26-2018 at 03:41 PM.

  11. #31
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    486
    Level
    63
    Points: 9,006, Level: 63
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 71/17
    Given: 71/4

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    Latest interactive seniority list shows a new hire hired today will flow in.... nine (9) years....
    anybody else care to verify
    Truth.

  12. #32
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    1,835
    Level
    99
    Points: 28,665, Level: 99
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    Cujo, how are things ?
    most excellent. Thanks for asking. We had over 850 applications at the last hiring window.
    I’m getting mostly Western Hemisphere or Tokyo/Seoul and lots of Vegas & Honolulu. Only had to go to the sandpit once all year. Loved Limerick Ireland and I visited relatives in Germany on a 4 day layover. Pay is fantastic, crews are outstanding, maintenance is far above average (did I mention we carry two mechanics on every revenue flight and about 3,300 lbs of spare parts and consumables for repair if needed. Home based and never have to worry about a jumpseat to work. The Delta FA came mid flight to apologize that first wasn’t available because my status warranted free upgrade. No crashpads. Best of all a management that actually acts like part of the team instead of ball busting morons trying to outdue each other on how they can squeeze more from another employee. Scheduling is polite and never makes veiled threats. It’s exceptionally stress free, fun work, and pays well. We’ve taken multiple 2-3 week vacations without using a single vacation day. Just creative line bidding. The B767 is a fantastic machine. The inflight meals are typically steak or roast chicken.... far better than trail mix. I’m currently in Atlanta doing left seat work for new hires in the sim. They had one get dropped just before sim, so they needed somebody to help. Short on instructors with the increased hiring and upgrades. So I volunteered to help administer some torture.
    Last edited by Cujo665; 11-26-2018 at 03:47 PM.
    __________________________________________________ __

  13. #33
    Registered User Koojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    53
    Level
    15
    Points: 881, Level: 15
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/8
    Given: 0/1

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    most excellent. Thanks for asking. We had over 850 applications at the last hiring window.
    I’m getting mostly Western Hemisphere or Tokyo/Seoul and lots of Vegas & Honolulu. Only had to go to the sandpit once all year. Loved Limerick Ireland and I visited relatives in Germany on a 4 day layover. Pay is fantastic, crews are outstanding, maintenance is far above average (did I mention we carry two mechanics on every revenue flight and about 3,300 lbs of spare parts and consumables for repair if needed. Home based and never have to worry about a jumpseat to work. The Delta FA came mid flight to apologize that first wasn’t available because my status warranted free upgrade. No crashpads. Best of all a management that actually acts like part of the team instead of ball busting morons trying to outdue each other on how they can squeeze more from another employee. Scheduling is polite and never makes veiled threats. It’s exceptionally stress free, fun work, and pays well. We’ve taken multiple 2-3 week vacations without using a single vacation day. Just creative line bidding. The B767 is a fantastic machine. The inflight meals are typically steak or roast chicken.... far better than trail mix. I’m currently in Atlanta doing left seat work for new hires in the sim. They had one get dropped just before sim, so they needed somebody to help. Short on instructors with the increased hiring and upgrades. So I volunteered to help administer some torture.
    Well, sounds like all that and a bag of chips but I think we both know there is some heavy embellishment in this statement. Let's keep this thread on track shall we?

    Envoy had provide 56% (FIFTY SIX PERCENT) of the flows to AA since 2010.

  14. #34
    Registered User ardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,492
    Level
    97
    Points: 26,523, Level: 97
    Overall activity: 73.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    AA sucks at best but is better in some ways than there LCC competitors.

  15. #35
    Registered User NoOtPilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Level
    100
    Points: 58,586, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Koojo View Post
    Well, sounds like all that and a bag of chips but I think we both know there is some heavy embellishment in this statement. Let's keep this thread on track shall we?

    Envoy had provide 56% (FIFTY SIX PERCENT) of the flows to AA since 2010.
    The flow started back in 1998, you are missing 12 years.
    What’s the real percentage?
    I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

  16. #36
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,228
    Level
    64
    Points: 9,151, Level: 64
    Overall activity: 52.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    most excellent. Thanks for asking. We had over 850 applications at the last hiring window.
    I’m getting mostly Western Hemisphere or Tokyo/Seoul and lots of Vegas & Honolulu. Only had to go to the sandpit once all year. Loved Limerick Ireland and I visited relatives in Germany on a 4 day layover. Pay is fantastic, crews are outstanding, maintenance is far above average (did I mention we carry two mechanics on every revenue flight and about 3,300 lbs of spare parts and consumables for repair if needed. Home based and never have to worry about a jumpseat to work. The Delta FA came mid flight to apologize that first wasn’t available because my status warranted free upgrade. No crashpads. Best of all a management that actually acts like part of the team instead of ball busting morons trying to outdue each other on how they can squeeze more from another employee. Scheduling is polite and never makes veiled threats. It’s exceptionally stress free, fun work, and pays well. We’ve taken multiple 2-3 week vacations without using a single vacation day. Just creative line bidding. The B767 is a fantastic machine. The inflight meals are typically steak or roast chicken.... far better than trail mix. I’m currently in Atlanta doing left seat work for new hires in the sim. They had one get dropped just before sim, so they needed somebody to help. Short on instructors with the increased hiring and upgrades. So I volunteered to help administer some torture.
    Sounds no worse then the lifestyle of most Group IV pilots at AA. Not sure what your pay scale is and your LTD bennies, but those sound like the only major variables. AA LTD actually is quite poor compared to Delta and UAL, but better then Envoy.

  17. #37
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,228
    Level
    64
    Points: 9,151, Level: 64
    Overall activity: 52.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by NoOtPilot View Post
    The flow started back in 1998, you are missing 12 years.
    What’s the real percentage?
    More hucksterian fuzzy math.

    Considering only 124 Eagle pilots flowed before 9/11 and didn't restart until 2011 with the exception of the "dirty thirty" in 2010, the flow is actually quite marginal over time. The MOST important metric is the potential ability of the flow to slow or stop for any number of reasons both under and beyond the control of AAG and/or Envoy management. The past has proven that and that was WITH AA seniority. Now, all there is, is a Bucket full of Charlie's with promises, prayers and hope.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 11-26-2018 at 07:51 PM.

  18. #38
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    39
    Level
    15
    Points: 858, Level: 15
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    AA sucks at best but is better in some ways than there LCC competitors.
    And yet, you're at Envoy. Good luck with that

  19. #39
    Registered User ardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,492
    Level
    97
    Points: 26,523, Level: 97
    Overall activity: 73.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Hey, you makeCDyour choice and live with and shut up. Facts are the facts. The only difference at aa is higher pay, same **** everything else. Aa is a large LCC, what that bother your ego.
    I am not trying to spread the **** to make it look like margarine on toast you and your friends are. Aa sucks and envoy sucks. Just chose which blow job you prefer.

  20. #40
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    39
    Level
    15
    Points: 858, Level: 15
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    Hey, you makeCDyour choice and live with and shut up. Facts are the facts. The only difference at aa is higher pay, same **** everything else. Aa is a large LCC, what that bother your ego.
    I am not trying to spread the **** to make it look like margarine on toast you and your friends are. Aa sucks and envoy sucks. Just chose which blow job you prefer.
    Not sure what you're referring to. I don't defend this company. A lot of things need to change here. But I laugh when you poke at AA and compare it to Envoy. 99% of the guys I talk to, say AA is head and shoulders above here. They point to things that need improvement but they say it doesn't compare to here. Some good things there some bad things. Even Delta has their issues, when DAL calls with a green slip trip, you can't turn it down. At AA you can. etc. Envoy doesn't touch the two carriers in regards to this or OG flying. TIFWIW.


    Enjoy your choice

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •