Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

Dacuj best Quotes on Military.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    “RTP is a foolish program”

“you are military... Whoop tee doo.”

“I’m simply saying that just because somebody has “military” attached to their name doesn’t make them a good stick.”

“RTP guys are just that. Low time rotor heads.”

“Let me just say that military gues aint got s$#* on me.”

“I get worked up about some rotor head dude with low hours...”

~Dacuj~
    I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

Level
    Overall activity: 52.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by NoOtPilot View Post
    “RTP is a foolish program”

“you are military... Whoop tee doo.”

“I’m simply saying that just because somebody has “military” attached to their name doesn’t make them a good stick.”

“RTP guys are just that. Low time rotor heads.”

“Let me just say that military gues aint got s$#* on me.”

“I get worked up about some rotor head dude with low hours...”

~Dacuj~
    Guts to take that tack with the captains he flies with at AA ? I bet not.

By his own admission, a fake medal winner in a blank shooting contest, but almost certainly a thumb sucker beyond his Forum rock throwing and now chest-pounding.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

I intentionally never mentioned this in the past in an attempt to be modest. I only decided to bring it up as I was tired of seeing this RTP guys exploit the system over a much more deserving pipeliner.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    I intentionally never mentioned this in the past in an attempt to be modest. I only decided to bring it up as I was tired of seeing this RTP guys exploit the system over a much more deserving pipeliner.
    Mentioned what.......that you got paid (I assume) to play Army man years ago and won a phony, meaningless medal for it and supposedly subsequently cracked-up ?

OK, I’ll bite. Explain specifically why someone from a civilian college flight school in heavy combat with cheerleaders is more deserving then a military vet, many of whom who have been shot at for REAL ?
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 11-15-2018 at 09:57 AM.

Company
    Envoy
    Base
    ORD DFW
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    CRJ
    Level
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 1/0

Ignore User

It's 'Medal Of Honor'. Nothing 'Congressional' in the official title. Dacuj has to be the world's best troll! He's been trolling ya'll for YEARS with his silly BS, and no one has caught on! Troll level 100K!! Well done drunky, well done!

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Griff312 View Post
    It's 'Medal Of Honor'. Nothing 'Congressional' in the official title. Dacuj has to be the world's best troll! He's been trolling ya'll for YEARS with his silly BS, and no one has caught on! Troll level 100K!! Well done drunky, well done!
    The sad part is, real or not, this what makes him tick.

Company
    DeathStar
    Base
    MIA
    Job
    Drink Coffee, Battle VNAV/FMS
    A/C Flown
    Divorces
    N/A
    Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 24/3
    Given: 22/7

Ignore User

Someone just made my Naughty List.

Level
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

How are they exploiting the system that envoy set up for them? Just like the pipeline system set up by envoy.

Sounds like you are just a bitter old man that didn't get your ratings paid for and have a resume to get 121 time and hired by a major. you had to wait your time at envoy for years.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by wiz5422 View Post
    How are they exploiting the system that envoy set up for them? Just like the pipeline system set up by envoy.

Sounds like you are just a bitter old man that didn't get your ratings paid for and have a resume to get 121 time and hired by a major. you had to wait your time at envoy for years.
    Flowed as an old man in his mid-40’s.

Angry and bitter many of these pilots will glide past him at much younger ages working for premier legacies that pay better with much better QWL, instead of a hamstrung, rudderless LCC that appears to be heading for eventual bankruptcy ?

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    Flowed as an old man in his mid-40’s.

Angry and bitter many of these pilots will glide past him at much younger ages working for premier legacies that pay better with much better QWL, instead of a hamstrung, rudderless LCC that appears to be heading for eventual bankruptcy ?
    Oh how wrong you are bitter old man.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Oh how wrong you are bitter old man.
    We both know the truth. Only one of us acknowledges it though. ;-)

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

We both know the truth. Only one of us acknowledges it though. ;-)
    I know! It's tough to admit when you can't remember the last bingo number called. Or when you realize that you are now officially incontinent as you are having a conversation with a couple of rest home compradres and one of them points that your pants have a huge dark stain on the front. ;-)

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

I know! It's tough to admit when you can't remember the last bingo number called. Or when you realize that you are now officially incontinent as you are having a conversation with a couple of rest home compradres and one of them points that your pants have a huge dark stain on the front. ;-)
    You're too easy. You give away too much. Here's a tip for the future (not that it will matter with you anyway on this subject as it's far too late);

The more panicky (emotional) the response, the closer the incoming round hit. It's referred to as "striking a nerve". But sometimes that panic comes in the form of escape (fight or flight), like when you were initially outed in response to outing me first, you fled the forum for what...........about 5 weeks, IIRC ? The loss of your anonymity rocked you to your core. This latest post and your initial fleeing the forum are CLEAR indications of someone who knew (and still knows) the gig is up and there's no hole along the baseboard to scurry into anymore. Oh, you came back and attempted to put up a big smokescreen, but it hasn't fooled many.

Face it Chris...............you lost this one. Accept defeat gracefully.

Sincerely,

Your friend "Joey".
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 11-16-2018 at 02:34 PM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

You're too easy. You give away too much. Here's a tip for the future (not that it will matter with you anyway on this subject as it's far too late);

The more panicky (emotional) the response, the closer the incoming round hit. But sometimes that panic comes in the form of escape (fight or flight), like when you were initially outed in response, you vacated the forum for what...........about 5 weeks, IIRC ? All CLEAR indications of someone who knew (and knows) the gig is up and there's no hole along the baseboard to scurry into anymore.

Face it Chris...............you lost this one. Accept defeat gracefully.
    If I had truly been "outed" here, then after disappearing, why in the world would I return? Makes no sense. Seems really dumb doesn't it? And as you are aware with my postings, I am highly intelligent and would put you to shame in a Mensa contest. There's only so many times you can repeat the same mantra over and over. It's like I come on here and it seems to pull the string in your back where you vomit the same old same old over and over.

Anyway, I've already told you multiple times that I am not "Chris." If you decide to continue to refer to me as him, go ahead, but you are incorrect. Joey.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

If I had truly been "outed" here, then after disappearing, why in the world would I return? Makes no sense. Seems really dumb doesn't it? And as you are aware with my postings, I am highly intelligent and would put you to shame in a Mensa contest. There's only so many times you can repeat the same mantra over and over. It's like I come on here and it seems to pull the string in your back where you vomit the same old same old over and over.

Anyway, I've already told you multiple times that I am not "Chris." If you decide to continue to refer to me as him, go ahead, but you are incorrect. Joey.
    Why did you come back ?

See my polished response above. You couldn't leave us all like you demand others leave and so a ruse was adopted to fleece us. It failed miserably and gee...........for a supposed Mensa member, that's not too good. Mensa ? No Mensa member could make some of those drooling late night/early morning posts you cyber-babble no matter how much alcohol they consumed.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Why did you come back ?

See my polished response above. You couldn't leave us all like you demand others leave and so a ruse was adopted to fleece us. It failed miserably and gee...........for a supposed Mensa member, that's not too good. Mensa ? No Mensa member could make some of those drooling late night/early morning posts you cyber-babble no matter how much alcohol they consumed.
    Yes, Mensa. I was a member for a while. With my intelligence level coupled with my military background, I could have gotten hired anywhere I wanted. I chose the flow and AA because, well, I refer you back to the group I belonged to before. You have to be smart to be a member and I recognized the smartest choice out there. Envoy.

Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 6/1

Ignore User

I’m thinking your Mensa membership was “virtual”, much like your military service.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Sirsnacksalot View Post
    I’m thinking your Mensa membership was “virtual”, much like your military service.
    Mensa requires you to pay $60 for a test that you take that determines if you are eligible to become a member. I took the test and passed and was accepted for membership of which I remained for 5 years. I had a checking account change and forgot to update my Mensa account so the $79 annual fee wasn't deducted about 4 years ago. By the time I addressed the issue, I decided to forego the membership as I had already proved myself.

I didn't say military service. I said background. Being in that program for over a year and trained to look a company of NVA in the face and not back down as they are coming at you through the wire with only a couple of friendly squads is indeed training. It is a high stress event and fits the bill for combat training. What kind of military background and/or training do you have?

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Yes, Mensa. I was a member for a while. With my intelligence level coupled with my military background, I could have gotten hired anywhere I wanted. I chose the flow and AA because, well, I refer you back to the group I belonged to before. You have to be smart to be a member and I recognized the smartest choice out there. Envoy.
    Pretending to be in a battle and winning a phony medal is a “military background” ? You could have gotten hired anywhere you wanted and you chose Envoy over Delta or United or direct to AA just so you could flow ?

Doesn’t sound very smart to me, Mr. Mensa, it sounds more like something delusional and demented.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Mensa requires you to pay $60 for a test that you take that determines if you are eligible to become a member. I took the test and passed and was accepted for membership of which I remained for 5 years. I had a checking account change and forgot to update my Mensa account so the $79 annual fee wasn't deducted about 4 years ago. By the time I addressed the issue, I decided to forego the membership as I had already proved myself.

I didn't say military service. I said background. Being in that program for over a year and trained to look a company of NVA in the face and not back down as they are coming at you through the wire with only a couple of friendly squads is indeed training. It is a high stress event and fits the bill for combat training. What kind of military background and/or training do you have?
    I think we can say you’ve officially gone off the deep end and down the bottomless rabbit hole of psychosis. IMO, if the FAA were to require a psych evaluation, you’d fail and lose your medical certification. Congrats on slipping through the cracks.

Thread Information