Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Get used to contract violations...

Level
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/12
    Given: 0/1

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglepilot View Post
    And new guys have positive attitudes cause they haven't experienced ANYTHING like the senior guys have. Multiple bankruptcies, concessions multiple times so new guys can get bonuses, 8+ year upgrades, base closures, etc. New guys just have no idea how lucky they have it. I remember flying with one guy who was bitching that the upgrade time was 18 months. I laughed at him. By the way, he could not recitw the V1 cut profile or what was needed to descend below MDA on approach. But my God he'll be a CA soon.
    Things are different now. Can't figure out why you guys live in the past and are so jealous now.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

And new guys have positive attitudes cause they haven't experienced ANYTHING like the senior guys have. Multiple bankruptcies, concessions multiple times so new guys can get bonuses, 8+ year upgrades, base closures, etc. New guys just have no idea how lucky they have it. I remember flying with one guy who was bitching that the upgrade time was 18 months. I laughed at him. By the way, he could not recitw the V1 cut profile or what was needed to descend below MDA on approach. But my God he'll be a CA soon.
    The pipeline pilots get first dibs to straddle the "crown jewel", yes ? They get travel (and medical ?) even before becoming an Envoy pilot, yes ? Sounds like the "indoctrination" occurs well before they even hit Envoy property or are on the seniority list. I can't say I blame them for being high on their situation. As for the poor schmucks the "Association" threw under the bus to grease the rides of non-Envoy pilots all in the effort to bail out management, well....................my condolences. But, history DOES teach provided one is willing to see and learn.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by FlameInSky View Post
    Jealousy seems to be your strong suit pops. You can read it all through your rants. It's obvious you wished you would have been hired at Envoy at the beginning of the wave in 2015 instead of back in the 80s.
    When jealousy doesn't work, it's on to straight personal attack. Again folks, read post #4 again and tell me I'm wrong. These characters have long ago handed over their souls to Pazuzu and are now wired one way. The future is destined to be the present because the present is the past.

Level
    Overall activity: 97.0%
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

What's asinine is perspectives like this. Sounds like you are biased because you maybe got hired at the wrong time. I fly with MANY pipeline guys that have less than 500 hours at Envoy and to a T, they are all excellent sticks and have outstanding SA. The older guys, not so much.
    I’m among those new guys, so yes, we do have great attitude. But NO we don’t have better rudder and stick skill than the senior pilots do. Please give credit to senior pilots when due. They are lot experienced than we are.

Level
    Overall activity: 52.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/8
    Given: 0/1

Ignore User

Absolutely utterly ridiculous fake news from the same cadre of losers led by BB. What started out as discussion about grievances, BB and company have tried to hijack and turn into how things into a pretzel that fits his narrative. Of course, it's all negatively slanted toward Envoy. Again, the majority of Envoy pilots are perfectly content here. The discussion above regarding the new guys is mostly true. They are extremely eager and pumped about the flow through agreement with American. One thing that is correct in the diatribe above is that they are coming for the flow. Still. Nothing has changed. Of course there will be issues at times and that's why there is a grievance process. When it isn't settled to that person's satisfaction, it seems to be the new norm to come to a place like this and sling mud because you know you will get some assistance in slinging from the dregs of the pilot groups out there. I won't say Envoy because I know some of these people don't even work here.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Koojo View Post
    Absolutely utterly ridiculous fake news from the same cadre of losers led by BB. What started out as discussion about grievances, BB and company have tried to hijack and turn into how things into a pretzel that fits his narrative. Of course, it's all negatively slanted toward Envoy. Again, the majority of Envoy pilots are perfectly content here. The discussion above regarding the new guys is mostly true. They are extremely eager and pumped about the flow through agreement with American. One thing that is correct in the diatribe above is that they are coming for the flow. Still. Nothing has changed. Of course there will be issues at times and that's why there is a grievance process. When it isn't settled to that person's satisfaction, it seems to be the new norm to come to a place like this and sling mud because you know you will get some assistance in slinging from the dregs of the pilot groups out there. I won't say Envoy because I know some of these people don't even work here.
    What is a better of symbol of what is most wrong at Envoy in regards to how pilots are looked upon and treated by their management then contractual grievances ? They serve as a historical record and benchmark as to that relationship. Let's face it, the number and frequency of the grievances and in many cases, the egregiousness involved all signal something profoundly dysfunctional, it's just to people like you, it is considered normal and acceptable and therein lies one of the foundational problems. To wit, your statement;

"Issues at times" ?

Hardly the case. In fact, the "fake news" is the claim that all that is occurring is a healthy, occasional difference of opinion when history and the present prove, it's neither occasional, nor healthy. But, in true spirit of what AGAIN, I highlight in post #4, there are those who will aggressively seek to manage pilots expectations and I must thank our latest player for demonstrating with crystalline clarity yet another of my points.

Healthy, functional companies do not have this type of relationships with employee groups.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 11-08-2018 at 03:24 PM.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting AwardActivity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37

Ignore User

What's asinine is perspectives like this. Sounds like you are biased because you maybe got hired at the wrong time. I fly with MANY pipeline guys that have less than 500 hours at Envoy and to a T, they are all excellent sticks and have outstanding SA. The older guys, not so much.
    Sim instructor on Special Assignment, just to retrain dozens off the street Captains, over 55 FO’s waiting in line to be retrained. Pipeline guys, for the most part really sharp and professionals.
    But 2021 is still coming. Update your apps, you will not regret.
    I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

Level
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0

Ignore User

I am confused noot are you saying envoy pilots should update their apps or aa flow before 21 should? You have been very cryptic about what’s supposed to happen in 2021

Newbie Member
    Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvisual View Post
    You have been very cryptic about what’s supposed to happen in 2021
    It's his thing.

Level
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/6
    Given: 15/18

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvisual View Post
    I am confused noot are you saying envoy pilots should update their apps or aa flow before 21 should? You have been very cryptic about what’s supposed to happen in 2021
    He's yanking your chain. Even if there was some top secret grand plan for 2021, he'd have no idea about it.

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Sloosky View Post
    He's yanking your chain. Even if there was some top secret grand plan for 2021, he'd have no idea about it.
    Don’t worry is in black & white(fact) just have to wait. But yes I am saying, you should update, you apps. You are a bunch of sharp and professionals aviators that any mainline will be glad to hire from Envoy. Recruitment Dept is starting to have a hard time selling the flow(fact). I have no doubt you all can beat the flow. Soon you will see the liars telling you otherwise, my advise to you guys make your decisions based on facts, not rumors or lies.
    Last edited by NoOtPilot; 11-09-2018 at 06:00 AM.

Level
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by NoOtPilot View Post
    Don’t worry is in black & white(fact) just have to wait. But yes I am saying, you should update, you apps. You are a bunch of sharp and professionals aviators that any mainline will be glad to hire from Envoy. Recruitment Dept is starting to have a hard time selling the flow(fact). I have no doubt you all can beat the flow. Soon you will see the liars telling you otherwise, my advise to you guys make your decisions based on facts, not rumors or lies.
    Sorry to say, but you are starting to sound like Dacuj......rambling opinions and not answering the question being asked. Just spit out what you are implying and stop acting like Nostradamus.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by wiz5422 View Post
    Sorry to say, but you are starting to sound like Dacuj......rambling opinions and not answering the question being asked. Just spit out what you are implying and stop acting like Nostradamus.
    Yep, he's a real piece of work. Constantly spewing a bunch of nonsense about 2021. If he really knew something, WHICH HE DOES NOT, he would put it out. I on the other hand am in the know and can guarantee you he's full of it.

Level
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 53/32
    Given: 42/4

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Yep, he's a real piece of work. Constantly spewing a bunch of nonsense about 2021. If he really knew something, WHICH HE DOES NOT, he would put it out. I on the other hand am in the know and can guarantee you he's full of it.
    You're in the know yet you think I currently work at Envoy. LOL

Level
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

You're in the know yet you think I currently work at Envoy. LOL
    Says one of the biggest liars in forum history. LOL! You are also not one of the sharpest tools in the shed as well. Seem to always need help clarifying points and you put out bad info REGULARLY. Why don't you just stop. Posting here. Go on.

Level
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 6/1

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Says one of the biggest liars in forum history. LOL! You are also not one of the sharpest tools in the shed as well. Seem to always need help clarifying points and you put out bad info REGULARLY. Why don't you just stop. Posting here. Go on.
    If you had any credibility prior to being called out on this thread, it vaporized when you failed to address the call out.
    You’ve reduced yourself to the likes of a yapping chihuahua.
    You calling someone else a liar is comedic gold.

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by wiz5422 View Post
    Is not an opinion, just a recommendation, “Update your apps, and beat the flow.” You guys do what you want, but make your moves to a mainline based on facts, not rumors that others can’t prove.

Is just a recommendation.

Level
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

His point us that AA will hire you off the street instead of waiting for flow un 8 years. That's a lot of seniority and money to pass up on to just wait for flow.

Level
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by NoOtPilot View Post
    Is not an opinion, just a recommendation, “Update your apps, and beat the flow.” You guys do what you want, but make your moves to a mainline based on facts, not rumors that others can’t prove.

Is just a recommendation.
    I am flowing very soon, but I tell every fo I fly with they are dumb if they’re not updating their apps. Even as fos.

Thread Information