Ignore User

Level
    Overall activity: 97.0%
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    That is a awesome landing and a good plane. But I think if you would have had Envoy plane, it would have been even better. And while you are at it, please get some E140/145 and CRJ7 video too. We need all the pilot group included, not just the E175 guys. 😀

Level
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 53/32
    Given: 42/4

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Yay another republic plane. You should go work for them with your obsession.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by eaglepilot View Post
    Yay another republic plane. You should go work for them with your obsession.
    Like Bluto, hes on a roll.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

Nice Joey. I flowed to AA late this summer. So, I'm not Mongo or whoever else you came up with. I'm at AA and still consider Envoy part of AA. If you are an Envoy pilot, you are also an AA pilot. Fact. I still love the 175 as evidenced here. Beautiful bird and I'm still so stoked Envoy is flying it.

Level
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 6/1

Ignore User

Ask your fellow APA members if they feel the same way and get back to us.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting AwardActivity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37

Ignore User

Nice Joey. I flowed to AA late this summer. So, I'm not Mongo or whoever else you came up with. I'm at AA and still consider Envoy part of AA. If you are an Envoy pilot, you are also an AA pilot. Fact. I still love the 175 as evidenced here. Beautiful bird and I'm still so stoked Envoy is flying it.
    So, you will never wear The Scope Badge.?

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Let's revisit the title of this thread. It was geared toward the 175. An absolutely stunning aircraft and even more so in American Airlines colors. I've said it before, the 175 cranks my tractor. Seeing it sitting alongside a 73 or Bus in the terminal, you really can't tell the difference. It makes me extremely proud that Envoy is flying this stunning bird.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Ah yes, another masterbatory response.
    Dodge and deflect as usual.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Not so nice Chris. Why do you keep flying yourself up canyons you cant get out of in the credibility dept. ?

Might I direct both you and others on this forum to P. 9 of the forum archives, specifically the "flow" thread ? In that thread we had already established you to be a 2006 Envoy (Eagle) hire by your own previous admission (unless that was a lie too) and on 2/20/2018 you childishly gloated about how you would be flowing to AA in "the next FEW months" rubbing the noses of other Envoy pilots in it as a bonus. That would reasonably be no later then May 2018, NOT "late this Summer" and also more in line with a 2006 hire at the now Envoy. Then in a subsequent gloat fest (On the cusp), you claim to have been assigned an AA SA class (this was all the way back in March) which if you did flow within a few months of February would mean you're on SA now and if you flowed in late Summer, wouldn't be through consolidation till the end of this year. Anyway, I can't seeing this company promising you an SA class 9 months in advance. Fact is, you've been trying smokescreen your identity since your initial act of outing me (or believing you have) here (and now yet again) and my response of outing you back. Fact also is, all these things cannot be true as they don't line up which proves you're not only a liar, but a pathological one at that.

So which one is the lie ?

Is it;

A. Your past claim of flowing within a few months of February of this year ?

or

B. Your present claim of flowing late this Summer ?

No right answer here Chris, because either way, it proves you are a liar as both cannot be true. You know, if it's true you are heading to an SA position at AA, being a 2018 flow means who you are would be easy to figure out regardless of when you actually flowed to AA (unless of course.........ugh, THAT too was a lie). Um, let's just call that yet another canyon, eh ? But no big news here as we all already know that you are a liar..........and PROVEN liars have no credibility and never will.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 11-07-2018 at 03:18 PM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    Not so nice Chris. Why do you keep flying yourself up canyons you cant get out of in the credibility dept. ?

Might I direct both you and others on this forum to P. 9 of the forum archives, specifically the "flow" thread ? In that thread we had already established you to be a 2006 Envoy (Eagle) hire by your own previous admission (unless that was a lie too) and on 2/20/2018 you childishly gloated about how you would be flowing to AA in "the next FEW months" rubbing the noses of other Envoy pilots in it as a bonus. That would reasonably be no later then May 2018, NOT "late this Summer" and also more in line with a 2006 hire at the now Envoy. Then in a subsequent gloat fest (On the cusp), you claim to have been assigned an AA SA class (this was all the way back in March) which if you did flow within a few months of February would mean you're on SA now and if you flowed in late Summer, wouldn't be through consolidation till the end of this year. Anyway, I can't seeing this company promising you an SA class 9 months in advance. Fact is, you've been trying smokescreen your identity since your initial act of outing me (or believing you have) here (and now yet again) and my response of outing you back. Fact also is, all these things cannot be true as they don't line up which proves you're not only a liar, but a pathological one at that.

So which one is the lie ?

Is it;

A. Your past claim of flowing within a few months of February of this year ? = LIE Had to mask the identity so you crazies wouldn't be coming after me.

or

B. Your present claim of flowing late this Summer ?

No right answer here Chris, because either way, it proves you are a liar as both cannot be true. You know, if it's true you are heading to an SA position at AA, being a 2018 flow means who you are would be easy to figure out regardless of when you actually flowed to AA (unless of course.........ugh, THAT too was a lie). Um, let's just call that yet another canyon, eh ? But no big news here as we all already know that you are a liar..........and PROVEN liars have no credibility and never will.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

So you’re saying A. was the lie ?

Gotcha. At least you admit you willingly lied.

Personally, I think B. is the true lie from additional clues I haven’t mentioned, including but not limited to a previous post that apparently (in your mind) required a quality lie and you just........well, lied yet again likely for the same reason to throw people off track over some baseless fear and a fear borne over your own personal attacks of others. Fine, you can say anything you want Mongo. As for the silly excuse of “crazies coming after you”.........now that’s funny. Ridiculous, baseless and paranoid......but funny. Why ? Because again, it is YOUR behavior on this forum that is “crazy”, what with all the foul language and personal attacks. You do realize that you wouldn’t have had to lie in the first place had you not flown yourself into a canyon requiring lying, yes ?

Be that it all is, it still holds true that proven liars have no credibility and thus you have no credibility.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 11-07-2018 at 04:17 PM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

If you are an Envoy pilot, you are also an AA pilot. Fact.
    BTW, speaking of lies........

If you are an Envoy pilot you are NOT an AA pilot. Fact. You are not on the AA pilots seniority list. Fact. You do not accrue AA seniority. Fact. You do not receive or accrue AA pilot benefits. Fact. You are not on the American Airlines payroll. Fact. You do not have access to AA health benefits at AA pilot cost. Fact. You do not operate nor are subject to the APA Collective Bargaining Agreement. Fact. You have no concrete guarantee you will flow to AA under any and all circumstances. Fact. You do not even have guarantee you will flow to AA in any given timeframe. Fact.

You are an Envoy pilot.........period. Fact.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 11-07-2018 at 04:22 PM.

Level
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

That 4 lettered word again will be his demise, FACT.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    So you’re saying A. was the lie ?

Gotcha. At least you admit you willingly lied.

Personally, I think B. is the true lie from additional clues I haven’t mentioned, including but not limited to a previous post that apparently (in your mind) required a quality lie and you just........well, lied yet again likely for the same reason to throw people off track over some baseless fear and a fear borne over your own personal attacks of others. Fine, you can say anything you want Mongo. As for the silly excuse of “crazies coming after you”.........now that’s funny. Ridiculous, baseless and paranoid......but funny. Why ? Because again, it is YOUR behavior on this forum that is “crazy”, what with all the foul language and personal attacks. You do realize that you wouldn’t have had to lie in the first place had you not flown yourself into a canyon requiring lying, yes ?

Be that it all is, it still holds true that proven liars have no credibility and thus you have no credibility.
    Let's discuss what is really the topic of this thread. THE 175. Tell me you don't get some kind of emotional response when you see a 175 sitting proudly next to a 319? Seriously, this is not the old Eagle.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Let's discuss what is really the topic of this thread. THE 175. Tell me you don't get some kind of emotional response when you see a 175 sitting proudly next to a 319? Seriously, this is not the old Eagle.
    Nope. A plane is a plane. And frankly anything over 50 seats should be flown by mainline.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting AwardActivity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37

Ignore User

Liar 🤥!

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Dodge and deflect again. SMH
    Let this be a lesson kids. Once you start spinning a yarn on the old interweb, its best to keep your story straight.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Let me explain something to you guys. Working at Envoy is the same as being employed at AA. It IS the same thing. As I've said before, Envoy pilots are AA pilots.
    Here's an example of how I put my money where my mouth is. For a few years now I've had a personalized license plate that read FDJ EAG. This spring in anticipation of me flowing through, when my renewal came up, I changed it to EMB 175. A 175 is an AMERICAN AIRLINES aircraft.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Let me explain something to you guys. Working at Envoy is the same as being employed at AA. It IS the same thing. As I've said before, Envoy pilots are AA pilots.
    Here's an example of how I put my money where my mouth is. For a few years now I've had a personalized license plate that read FDJ EAG. This spring in anticipation of me flowing through, when my renewal came up, I changed it to EMB 175. A 175 is an AMERICAN AIRLINES aircraft.
    No, it's not. Just stop. As someone said before, envoy does not have the same contract as AA. The pay checks say envoy, not American. The health benefits are different. The training is different. It's not the same. Pilots at Envoy are not on the AA seniority list.

Thread Information