DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

Parker’s Two Step

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Step one:
    The major expenses that affect companies in the airline industry are labor and fuel costs.

Labor accounts for approximately 35% of the airlines' operating expenses.

Management looks to cut labor costs by laying off workers or reducing their pay or benefits.

Full Time Employees
    2017 127,600
    2018 130,500

$20,000,000 in Severance expenses primarily included costs associated with reductions in headcount of management and support staff team members.

Step Two:
    Fleet Reduction...

Fleet restructuring principally the acceleration for aircraft and related equipment grounded or expected to be grounded earlier than planned.
    TBA

Source: AAG
    Last edited by NoOtPilot; 10-26-2018 at 12:56 AM.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.4%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by NoOtPilot View Post
    Step one:
    The major expenses that affect companies in the airline industry are labor and fuel costs.

Labor accounts for approximately 35% of the airlines' operating expenses.

Management looks to cut labor costs by laying off workers or reducing their pay or benefits.

Full Time Employees
    2017 127,600
    2018 130,500

$20,000,000 in Severance expenses primarily included costs associated with reductions in headcount of management and support staff team members.

Step Two:
    Fleet Reduction...

Fleet restructuring principally the acceleration for aircraft and related equipment grounded or expected to be grounded earlier than planned.
    TBA

Source: AAG
    You get a lot of views Mr. 2021 but everybody realizes you are an idiot so nobody bothers commenting on your drivel. I stopped by just to call you a DA.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    You get a lot of views Mr. 2021 but everybody realizes you are an idiot so nobody bothers commenting on your drivel. I stopped by just to call you a DA.
    I viewed, but not much to comment on. Layoffs and fleet reductions at AA are already a known quantity going forward. To what degree fleet-wise is still a wildcard though. I believe that was the point of "TBA". Speaking of drivel..........actually baseless drivel devoid of substance to be exact, I note this response (as usual) offers nothing of substance and also (as usual) is simply another rock throwing exercise to make you feel better about yourself.

Considering your ceaseless efforts at this, the only thing you are proficient at (and we all know flying isn't one of them), it doesn't seem like it's working too well, eh ?

Level
    Overall activity: 99.4%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

Talking about me contributing? You don't contribute anything here Jack. Breathless reports of Envoy's flow failing and the financial bottom dropping out at AA on a daily basis are nothing more than fake news and cannon fodder for all of the haters and idiots that reside here to jump on and run with. I understand the frustration of being a lost decader but you take it to a whole other level that points strongly at psychotic behavior. I suggest that you consider dialing it down and go out and enjoy a movie or a Subway sandwich. The three on this board that sit around your feet at the campfire will be OK.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

Agree, only an Ignorant will bother to comment, but happens that ignorant is always you. Facts don’t need comments, just readers.
    Your rocks against my facts will never earn any respect.

God Bless You my friend.
    Mr. 2021

Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

Talking about me contributing? You don't contribute anything here Jack. Breathless reports of Envoy's flow failing and the financial bottom dropping out at AA on a daily basis are nothing more than fake news and cannon fodder for all of the haters and idiots that reside here to jump on and run with. I understand the frustration of being a lost decader but you take it to a whole other level that points strongly at psychotic behavior. I suggest that you consider dialing it down and go out and enjoy a movie or a Subway sandwich. The three on this board that sit around your feet at the campfire will be OK.
    AAG’s situation “fake news” ?

Now that is psychotic. As for behavior on this forum, your post history (which there is a full record of) includes virtually every violation of both this forum’s rules and your employer’s media policy. You’ve intimidated, harassed, verbally attacked and even threatened others here simply because they post information or opinions you disagree with. In fact, your response above to the original poster is yet another example to add to an already tall stack of blatant violations. If anyone on this forum needs a suggestion to “dial it down” my friend, you are the Gold Standard.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 10-26-2018 at 04:34 PM.

Thread Information