Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 16/0
    Given: 5/0

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Is that a non-TSO'd headset? Sure looks like one... I'd hate to see propaganda with a blatant FM-1 violation.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

Bear of the Day: American Airlines (AAL)
    Currently, the stock is a Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell).
    Over the last thirty days, nine analysts have cut their earnings estimates for the current year as well as next year.

Level
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

1,869 views and no comments. I’ll bet at least 1,800 views are from Dacuj alone. I think his teddy bear is a stuffed Envoy E-175, the walls of his room are virtually all Envoy E-175 posters (much to his mom’s chagrin) and he even wears Envoy E-175 P.J.’s.

Childhood is such a fun time.

Level
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 53/32
    Given: 42/4

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by styx View Post
    Is that a non-TSO'd headset? Sure looks like one... I'd hate to see propaganda with a blatant FM-1 violation.
    Agreed. Also, the first batch of pilots to fly the 175 were some of the most vocal NO voters for a contract that would have given envoy the first 175s. Hypocrites. "Vote no! But the second the bid opens I'm going to bid it."

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by eaglepilot View Post
    Agreed. Also, the first batch of pilots to fly the 175 were some of the most vocal NO voters for a contract that would have given envoy the first 175s. Hypocrites. "Vote no! But the second the bid opens I'm going to bid it."
    .......and willingly, if not eagerly participate in future recruitment efforts knowing what the reality is. Is it any wonder when the right group of pilots gets to power, they’ll throw the remainder overboard for personal gain and benefit. Remember this concept in the future, because it will rear its ugly head again at Envoy and possibly at AA under the right circumstances.

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User
    “I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.”

Level
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

You guys are pieces of work. And something else to boot. I've spent countless hours here posting relevant facts and information to a bunch of zombies. The video above is a reminder of how far we've come as an airline. Remember the Saab days? Remember when flow was just a dream? Now, not only is it a reality, but you get to fly a state of the art mainline aircraft with NN registrations while wearing AA uniforms. Tell me we haven't climbed thousands of feet since 2012.

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    You guys are pieces of work. And something else to boot. I've spent countless hours here posting relevant facts and information to a bunch of zombies. The video above is a reminder of how far we've come as an airline. Remember the Saab days? Remember when flow was just a dream? Now, not only is it a reality, but you get to fly a state of the art mainline aircraft with NN registrations while wearing AA uniforms. Tell me we haven't climbed thousands of feet since 2012.
    You tell us, let’s take a look at our W-2 forms. Not to mention QOL.

Level
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 6/1

Ignore User

The video is two years old.
    Got any “fresher” highlights Spooge?

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Sirsnacksalot View Post
    The video is two years old.
    Got any “fresher” highlights Spooge?
    Desperate times, desperate measures, you can get to United faster from Envoy than to AA. United has a better program than the flow.
    It is called...
    ”Let me F@&% with your feed.”

Level
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 6/1

Ignore User

Rumor has it that many ORD FOs are getting CJOs from United, Delta, and Spirit.
    Even if envoy can fill classes, how can they grow when you only fill seats that are being vacated if that?

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Always the salesman.

It’s interesting you claim to post “relevant facts”, yet evade, deny and disregard anything factual not in-line with your sales pitches. The evolution of equipment at Envoy is no different from virtually all the other large regionals, so in that area Envoy is most certainly not special. You can get an “E-175 fix” at many other regional carriers and with reportedly much better QWL. That leaves the flow to AA which again, without it, Envoy would be both forgettable and likely on the ropes and a much smaller carrier.

Speaking of flow (which has been around for two decades), the “old” flow got you AA seniority accruing while still at Eagle. It got you non-probationary status as well. It got some advanced pay rate position among other things. The present flow offers none of that, only a promissory IOU that might pay off in X number of years if all goes well. Problem is, all is NOT well at AA and existence at a regional whose QWL is a fraction of that in the past makes it a less tolerable wait until parole.

But, if shiny E-175’s are enough (2/3 of new-hires won’t see that bird anyway), I say go for it, just know what you are getting. It’s just a suggestion, but perhaps in lieu of decent QWL and treatment, perhaps new-hires could also get stuffed E-175 toys, posters and jammies too ? You never know, it might improve morale.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 10-19-2018 at 10:33 AM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

11A2DE85-5577-49B3-BF38-480BECB90680.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    Always the salesman.

It’s interesting you claim to post “relevant facts”, yet evade, deny and disregard anything factual not in-line with your sales pitches. The evolution of equipment at Envoy is no different from virtually all the other large regionals, so in that area Envoy is most certainly not special. You can get an “E-175 fix” at many other regional carriers and with reportedly much better QWL. That leaves the flow to AA which again, without it, Envoy would be both forgettable and likely on the ropes and a much smaller carrier.

Speaking of flow (which has been around for two decades), the “old” flow got you AA seniority accruing while still at Eagle. It got you non-probationary status as well. It got some advanced pay rate position among other things. The present flow offers none of that, only a promissory IOU that might pay off in X number of years if all goes well. Problem is, all is NOT well at AA and existence at a regional whose QWL is a fraction of that in the past makes it a less tolerable wait until parole.

But, if shiny E-175’s are enough (2/3 of new-hires won’t see that bird anyway), I say go for it, just know what you are getting. It’s just a suggestion, but perhaps in lieu of decent QWL and treatment, perhaps new-hires could also get stuffed E-175 toys, posters and jammies too ? You never know, it might improve morale.
    CC5B7F19-8F7F-4D37-B6CC-35DCC26F7FA7.jpg11A2DE85-5577-49B3-BF38-480BECB90680.jpg
    “I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.”

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Sirsnacksalot View Post
    Rumor has it that many ORD FOs are getting CJOs from United, Delta, and Spirit.
    Even if envoy can fill classes, how can they grow when you only fill seats that are being vacated if that?
    If they are dumb enough to give up a job at American Airlines for Spirit, then we don't want em.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    Always the salesman.

Lots of twisting, turning, dilly dodging and ducking in your assumptions. Are you aware that new hires get American Airlines lanyards handed to them in class on day 1?

Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0

Ignore User

You guys are pieces of work. And something else to boot. I've spent countless hours here posting RELEVANT FACTS AND INFORMATION to a bunch of zombies. The video above is a reminder of how far we've come as an airline. Remember the Saab days? Remember when flow was just a dream? Now, not only is it a reality, but you get to fly a STATE OF THE ART MAINLINR AIRCRAFT with NN registrations while wearing AA uniforms. Tell me we haven't climbed thousands of feet since 2012.

We are still waiting information about how all this positively effects our pay and QOL.

We don't care about flying mainline aircraft at a regional for peanuts.

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

If they are dumb enough to give up a job at American Airlines for Spirit, then we don't want em.
    Last I checked Sprit does not have “Recovery Obligations”, in their contract.

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Lots of twisting, turning, dilly dodging and ducking in your assumptions. Are you aware that new hires get American Airlines lanyards handed to them in class on day 1?
    Soon, they are going to give them
    “The Scope Badge” too.
    Don’t be late for your seminar
    “Fly the Contract”, sponsored by APA.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Upsy, downsy, round and roundsy, all this and STILL a clownsy.

Lanyards ?

By your logic, if they started handing out 737 flap handles to new-hires, you'd claim they were type-rated in that bird. Please.

That is nothing more then an emotional sales tool and absolutely meaningless. Should something in the future delay flow or nullify that section of your contract (divestiture, including spin-off or 1113, etc.) what would those pilots do........................sue ? I could see that in court;

"Your honor, they promised me a flow to AA and as evidence, I present this lanyard with "American Airlines" on it given to me in new-hire class as proof".

The judge would soil himself so badly laughing, he'd have to call an immediate recess. Actually, I can't blame them for doing that as most of those pilots know ziltch about past history in this neck of the woods in the pilot loyalty dept. I think most of them are completely clueless as to how fast they will be thrown under the bus in the right circumstances.

It's just another suggestion, but why not hand out "Dallas Cowboys" lanyards and tell them they are being groomed for starting positions on a future team ?
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 10-19-2018 at 12:45 PM.

Thread Information