OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Flown by the lowest paid pilots in the industry. A mainline plane flown at ATR rates. But on a positive note, we are not alone, AA pilots are in the same boat. No fear, we are confident that APA will get an industry leading contract, next year, all we have to do is flow, and awsome pay rates and outstanding qol will be waiting for us.
    Thanks APA for all you will do for us here at Envoy. See you soon.
    Last edited by NoOtPilot; 10-12-2018 at 06:42 AM.

Level
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 53/32
    Given: 42/4

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    https://youtu.be/xUBVAQV2yE0

I stil getchi 'll bumps
    Nice Republic 175.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    https://youtu.be/xUBVAQV2yE0

I stil getchi 'll bumps
    When you come to later this morning a little more sober, hopefully you will clean this up to be more coherent. I sincerely hope you still have at least some control over your drinking to at least be able to time it well outside of your flight schedule

Personally, I think the 190 is better looking as it doesn’t have that tail low Cherokee Six thing going on.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

But, I'll see your E-175 and raise you this A220.

delta-a220-100cairbus-1200.jpg

109 seats and comfort that will blow away anything AA or Eagle has to offer. Starting out of NYC soon and many against AA routes, including DFW !

In a couple of years, they will be all over the place (prolly at UAL too). What are AAG's options ? An agonizingly cramped 737 that's about to have 12 more seats jammed in with AA's demoralized service providers to add to that ? .......or perhaps your beloved "crown jewel" with Envoy's product against Delta mainlines ? That would be a hoot and IMO, putting a cubic zirconia (Envoy) up against a real diamond. AA will be losing premium business travelers by the gate full soon and is way too far behind the power curve now and out of altitude (liquidity due to debt, lack of pilots, etc.). If Envoy gets called in to sub more, perhaps they could call it their new "Fugazi" service ? The best thing for Delta pilots isn't just their FAR superior compensation, QWL and culture, it the JOB SECURITY of working for a true leader whose financial house is in excellent order.

Good luck on the AA flow, but I think those who are focusing only on that need to understand that where they are flowing to will NEVER "Kick Delta's A**", only watch from the sidewalk as their spectacular parade goes by. Look at that picture again. It's not JUST a shiny new jet, but a symbol. It's a symbol of visionary, innovative leadership and an employee team inspired and rewarded to lock-step that vision into the future. There are true leaders and this is what they look like.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 10-12-2018 at 10:55 AM.

Newbie Member
    Level
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 1/1

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    But, I'll see your E-175 and raise you this A220.

delta-a220-100cairbus-1200.jpg

109 seats and comfort that will blow away anything AA or Eagle has to offer. Starting out of NYC soon and many against AA routes, including DFW !

In a couple of years, they will be all over the place (prolly at UAL too). What are AAG's options ? An agonizingly cramped 737 that's about to have 12 more seats jammed in with AA's demoralized service providers to add to that ? .......or perhaps your beloved "crown jewel" with Envoy's product against Delta mainlines ? That would be a hoot and IMO, putting a cubic zirconia (Envoy) up against a real diamond. AA will be losing premium business travelers by the gate full soon and is way too far behind the power curve now and out of altitude (liquidity due to debt, lack of pilots, etc.). If Envoy gets called in to sub more, perhaps they could call it their new "Fugazi" service ? The best thing for Delta pilots isn't just their FAR superior compensation, QWL and culture, it the JOB SECURITY of working for a true leader whose financial house is in excellent order.

Good luck on the AA flow, but I think those who are focusing only on that need to understand that where they are flowing to will NEVER "Kick Delta's A**", only watch from the sidewalk as their spectacular parade goes by. Look at that picture again. It's not JUST a shiny new jet, but a symbol. It's a symbol of visionary, innovative leadership and an employee team inspired and rewarded to lock-step that vision into the future. There are true leaders and this is what they look like.
    Is it a Bird? oh, wait a minute, wait a minute....its a Plane, Its an Airbus-220, oh wait.....a CS300???, nope....Its a fully Chinese Developed COMAC C919, and this is not the last we'll see. Wait until the CR929 is Renamed some sort of "Airbus" Product for the Western markets.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Samiotis82 View Post
    Is it a Bird? oh, wait a minute, wait a minute....its a Plane, Its an Airbus-220, oh wait.....a CS300???, nope....Its a fully Chinese Developed COMAC C919, and this is not the last we'll see. Wait until the CR929 is Renamed some sort of "Airbus" Product for the Western markets.
    Your point ?

MY point, is AA’s competition is going to “PAAU” (Plow AA Under) with superior equipment and superior service professionals producing a superior product and thus superior profits. They already have superior debt. As for this simply being a restamped Chinese product and nothing more, I disagree. I’ll bet the quality and reliability of this product is far superior to what the Chinese produce.

Thread Information