Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donít expect Dacuj to support this group.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting AwardActivity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

Donít expect Dacuj to support this group.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

Level
    Overall activity: 77.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

27,000 seems a wee bit more then just “a select few who can’t seem to pull their heads out from where the sun doesn’t shine”.

Looks to me like AA is being run more like Envoy with each passing day. Let’s not forget that this particular employee group is arguably at THE front line of the AA product service-wise and now they too have just been spit in the eye, joining the pilots with their 6th place (and falling) bankruptcy contract that isn’t even fully implemented a half decade after agreement and mechanics being stonewalled on a new agreement. It used to be said AA was the poster-child for bad employee relations and quite frankly, I only see it being worse then it was. As such, one has to ask if this is the path to higher profits or just another anchor leading to larger debt ?

I suppose this is good news for those waiting to flow though......at least according to him as Envoy (aside from sparkling with “Crown Jewels”) is the place all pilots want to be and if Envoy is so great and AA is becoming Envoy just with larger jets as it appears, considering the present and examining the potential future, what could go wrong ?
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 08-29-2018 at 05:09 PM.

Level
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/8
    Given: 0/1

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    27,000 seems a wee bit more then just “a select few who can’t seem to pull their heads out from where the sun doesn’t shine”.

Looks to me like AA is being run more like Envoy with each passing day. Let’s not forget that this particular employee group is arguably at THE front line of the AA product service-wise and now they too have just been spit in the eye, joining the pilots with their 6th place (and falling) bankruptcy contract that isn’t even fully implemented a half decade after agreement and mechanics being stonewalled on a new agreement. It used to be said AA was the poster-child for bad employee relations and quite frankly, I only see it being worse then it was. As such, one has to ask if this is the path to higher profits or just another anchor leading to larger debt ?

I suppose this is good news for those waiting to flow though......at least according to him as Envoy (aside from sparkling with “Crown Jewels”) is the place all pilots want to be and if Envoy is so great and AA is becoming Envoy just with larger jets as it appears, considering the present and examining the potential future, what could go wrong ?
    The hate runs strong in this post.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Koojo View Post
    The hate runs strong in this post.
    Denial rules in this one.

Level
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/8
    Given: 0/1

Ignore User

Denial rules in this one.
    Denial of what Nostradamus??? You've pissed away the past 5 years on various forums under many different usernames blasting away at Envoy. Recently, you've turned your fire toward AA as well. All of it for...wait for it.....NOTHING. Not a single, solitary prediction you've made has even remotely come close to being true. As head cheerleader for the Envoy haters, I know how much this pains you, but you've WASTED "MILLIONS" of lines of typing and you haven't made a dent of difference in the recruiting efforts or just flat out success of Envoy as a whole.

Level
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0

Ignore User

Kooj. I initially agreed with Your last post and then I remembered how his hobby has cost him nothing whereas the recruitment cost for Envoy has almost gotten absurd in order to prevent his predictions. Iím glad papa AA has put out the required money

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Koojo View Post
    Denial of what Nostradamus??? You've pissed away the past 5 years on various forums under many different usernames blasting away at Envoy. Recently, you've turned your fire toward AA as well. All of it for...wait for it.....NOTHING. Not a single, solitary prediction you've made has even remotely come close to being true. As head cheerleader for the Envoy haters, I know how much this pains you, but you've WASTED "MILLIONS" of lines of typing and you haven't made a dent of difference in the recruiting efforts or just flat out success of Envoy as a whole.
    So you deny my observations ?

27,000 disgruntled AA flight attendants picketing AA HQ today is MY hate ? An increasingly upset AA pilot group wallowing in a 6th place and falling contract with unimplemented items 5 years after ratification is MY hate ? The multitude of Envoy pilots (and even ALPA) lamenting the constant contractual disregard and violations against them from their management is MY hate ? Many industry sources and employees questioning the quality and direction of AA's product is MY hate ? AAG's questionable financial decision-making and resulting monsterous debt is MY hate ? Some Envoy pilots selling out others seniority (or the group as a whole) simply because of their union power coupled with arguable personal benefit is MY hate ? In other words, I'm just making all this up to feed MY hate ? Dacuj's..........the other "koojo" (you know.......your alter-ego) denial of these realities is MY hate ? No, I think that is YOUR denial. Nostradamus ?

LOL ! Sorry to have to once again remind you of the obvious, but as I've stated multiple times in the past, anyone (including myself) who thinks anything they post on a pilot forum, most especially opinion is going to sway anyone else from making any career decision is in denial. Obviously YOUR denial. If that's someone's goal, it is indeed a fool's errand. Why ? Look at history; Has there been ANY time in the past dopey pilots paid attention to anything beyond their own assumptions, even grossly erroneous ones ? If that were the case, pilots would be avoiding Envoy like the plague, but like you said, they're lining up like lemmings (for now). Hey, you prefer to disregard all the red flags OBVIOUSLY present and that's yours and anyone's choice. I simply acknowledge them and all I've advocated is others consider those red flags and decide for themselves. I have no goal of making another consumers choices, only promoting they consider all information, even the unpleasant so as to be fully informed. Nothing more, nothing less.

Caveat Emptor.

You characters either all go to the same mind-control indoc class or have bad wiring to begin with as your perceptions are completely out-of-whack. Personally, I think it's based on abject fear that's just subconscious. Deep down you are terrified of when I turn out to be right and thus it's simply better to either react with excessive emotion or go ostrich and peacefully breath the sand flies pretending the outside realities are all just imagination. Fight or flight. You have obviously chosen the former, but what happens if my "predictions" as you call them eventually materialize ?

It will be tough to blame that on my "hate" and so you will run. Problem is, at that point you may have nowhere to run TO !
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 08-30-2018 at 11:47 AM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Robsquatch View Post
    Kooj. I initially agreed with Your last post and then I remembered how his hobby has cost him nothing whereas the recruitment cost for Envoy has almost gotten absurd in order to prevent his predictions. I’m glad papa AA has put out the required money
    That's the only reason my predictions have NOT come true. If Envoy and other regional carriers weren't paying upwards of $70-$100,000 to get pilots in the door or with diluted flow-thru schemes, the salesmen's shoe would be on the other foot. In fact, without them, I'd bet Envoy would be in the same boat as Trans States. Again, how long can this continue and at what point does even money or colorful 787 cockpit posters no longer solve the problem ? As for Envoy specifically, look at how many pilots they'll need over the next 5-10 years considering AA retirement if nothing brings AA to its financial knees in that time period ?

They'd basically need most of the future entry-level pilots from ALL sources. Not going to happen. The wolf is getting closer to the door and soon he'll get in. They've managed to hold it closed by putting all the furniture they have against it, but the wolf is still coming. The worst part for Envoy ? It's the realization that the above scenario isn't the only concern. The opposite scenario that would relieve Envoy of that above concern means AA stops hiring for some reason which means no flow. That's called a "Catch-22" and Envoy and the other AA WO's stand alone in that regard IMO. I say eventually something HAS to give and my predictions become reality. The third option for Envoy pilots achieving a present peace of mind if consideration of either of these two potential opposing forces is intolerable is exactly what DakoojoFan advocates. That is ?

Deflection, attack, blame and denial.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 08-30-2018 at 11:33 AM.

Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

Can't say I'm surprised at some of these responses. BB in particular with his mocking of the 175. Which by the way, he would NEVER be able to pass trainng on. Koojo us right. You've been spinning your wheels for years with zero results.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting AwardActivity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37

Ignore User

AA Flight Attendantsís Union Puts Members on ďHigh AlertĒ.

https://www.paddleyourownkanoo.com/2...-with-airline/

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by dacuj View Post
    can't say i'm surprised at some of these responses. Bb in particular with his mocking of the 175. Which by the way, he would never be able to pass trainng on. Koojo us right. You've been spinning your wheels for years with zero results.
    *yawn*

145 was easier than ATR. 175 would be a sleeper for me. You do realize this endless childish silliness just makes you look worse, Mr. Failed Checkride, yes ?

One day you will post something of substance. One day.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 08-30-2018 at 07:47 PM.

Level
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 6/1

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Can't say I'm surprised at some of these responses. BB in particular with his mocking of the 175. Which by the way, he would NEVER be able to pass trainng on. Koojo us right. You've been spinning your wheels for years with zero results.
    The 175 was the easiest type I ever received.
    While the training department isnít what it once was, theyíre still doing a pretty good job of getting people through. Just as it is at AA, if someone is having difficulty, all they have to do is seek out help and it will be given.
    The few that arenít making it through is due to their lack of commitment, or basic airmanship skills.

Company
    Eagle
    Base
    ORD
    A/C Flown
    Jungle Jet
    Level
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 41/6
    Given: 5/1

Ignore User

Agree with the above. The 175 was the easiest type I ever received. Significantly easier then the 145.

Company
    envoy
    Job
    First Officer soon to be Captain
    A/C Flown
    E175!
    Level
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

Ignore User

I have to Agree. The E175 was pretty easy compared to the POS E145.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Sirsnacksalot View Post
    The 175 was the easiest type I ever received.
    While the training department isn’t what it once was, they’re still doing a pretty good job of getting people through. Just as it is at AA, if someone is having difficulty, all they have to do is seek out help and it will be given.
    The few that aren’t making it through is due to their lack of commitment, or basic airmanship skills.
    Training department is top notch.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

*yawn*

145 was easier than ATR. 175 would be a sleeper for me. You do realize this endless childish silliness just makes you look worse, Mr. Failed Checkride, yes ?

One day you will post something of substance. One day.
    Do you just enjoy making a fool out of yourself here each day? Maybe it cranks your tractor as there isn't much going on in assisted living most of the time. Suggestion. Take up shuffleboard or ping pong in the rec room. Stay away from the computer.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Do you just enjoy making a fool out of yourself here each day? Maybe it cranks your tractor as there isn't much going on in assisted living most of the time. Suggestion. Take up shuffleboard or ping pong in the rec room. Stay away from the computer.
    One day...........

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Training department is top notch.
    They were and I assume they STILL are. Which begs the question that after such thorough training, why did you STILL fail so many check rides ?

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

One day...........
    One day WHAT? Are you threatening me?

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

One day WHAT? Are you threatening me?
    No, that’s your specialty along with every other violation of both this forum’s rules and your employers media policy. You even attacked me for "mocking" the E-175. Considering your screen name(s) are blatant mocking of not just an airplane, but an individual, I find that especially hypocritical. But that's just your M.O. here and elsewhere. Hey, Einstein, go back a few posts and note where I pondered the possibility of you making a post of substance “one day” (wishful thinking, I know). Your next effort was simply more baseless attack and using discriminatory language based on age (also not a good idea for a probationary employee)......so, I’m still waiting for that day from you.

One day you will make your first post of substance. That day has still yet to arrive. If anyone is skating in thin ice with repeated offensive personal attack, insults, bullying and threats, it’s you.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 08-31-2018 at 01:06 PM.

Thread Information