Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Updates

  1. #1
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    498
    Level
    62
    Points: 8,654, Level: 62
    Overall activity: 73.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

    Ignore User

    Updates


    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    First of all, I love how you boneheads are so convinced of my identity. I want to re iterate that I am NOT who you say I am. I am not quite at AA yet.
    If I were really that person, then why in the world would I continue posting here?

    The update is that last weekend I was invited to a pipeline pilot bash thrown near one of the associated partner universities. First off, all of the pipeline
    guys there are aware of the negativity on this particular forum and do not patronize it. They realize that it is filled with bitter people who can't see the
    forest for the trees. In one case, the most "famous" negative poster here was mentioned and everyone just laughed and there were comments about
    that "bitter old man" who missed the career window by a couple of decades.

    On to better things. At the bash in a huge tub of ice of drinks, a couple of the guys had obtained a large scale replica of the 175 and it was rotating right out of
    the ice. Really cool centerpiece for the party! It was to celebrate the new 175's coming online soon and the recent classes who got the 75. It's no secret that these
    guys want the 75 and as things continue to open up along with the new seniority assignment, it's continuing to look up in all aspects. These guys are ready, willing
    and able to man these for Envoy and to quickly upgrade and then continue their career at AA in 6 years.

    Just pointing out the vibe is high out there in the pipeline ranks and the positive feelings about Envoy were on display everywhere. Get out of the gutter guys.
    Join the ranks of those who see the spectacular advantages of Envoy right now today.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,883
    Level
    61
    Points: 8,173, Level: 61
    Overall activity: 73.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    First of all, I love how you boneheads are so convinced of my identity. I want to re iterate that I am NOT who you say I am. I am not quite at AA yet.
    If I were really that person, then why in the world would I continue posting here?

    The update is that last weekend I was invited to a pipeline pilot bash thrown near one of the associated partner universities. First off, all of the pipeline
    guys there are aware of the negativity on this particular forum and do not patronize it. They realize that it is filled with bitter people who can't see the
    forest for the trees. In one case, the most "famous" negative poster here was mentioned and everyone just laughed and there were comments about
    that "bitter old man" who missed the career window by a couple of decades.

    On to better things. At the bash in a huge tub of ice of drinks, a couple of the guys had obtained a large scale replica of the 175 and it was rotating right out of
    the ice. Really cool centerpiece for the party! It was to celebrate the new 175's coming online soon and the recent classes who got the 75. It's no secret that these
    guys want the 75 and as things continue to open up along with the new seniority assignment, it's continuing to look up in all aspects. These guys are ready, willing
    and able to man these for Envoy and to quickly upgrade and then continue their career at AA in 6 years.

    Just pointing out the vibe is high out there in the pipeline ranks and the positive feelings about Envoy were on display everywhere. Get out of the gutter guys.
    Join the ranks of those who see the spectacular advantages of Envoy right now today.
    LOL !

    Apparently Rudy Giuliani has found this forum..................either that or another feeble attempt at deflection has occurred from this forums most entertaining character. Now for moving past the obvious embarrassment of this post to its claims;

    I find it most unlikely that various flight instructors spend any time on this forum or you'd be hearing from at least some of them (not the ones faking it as a means to light off another sales flare) . It IS interesting to note that (according to you), coincidentally they all share the same traits as you including, but not limited to A. laughing at the "most famous" poster here and all also considering him a "bitter old man", B. Are mesmerized by Envoy's "crown jewel", the E-175 (an aircraft so common at airports it goes unnoticed by virtually everyone else) and C. Are wired into Envoy and AA's future issues enough to accurately know one way or the other whether this move is good or not for them in the long run.

    If this fable designed for deflection is true, it sounds to me like the "huge tub of iced drinks" was filled with grain alcohol and Kool-Aid (you know the "special" kind I'm talking about). Of course, who wouldn't expect clueless Flight Instructors with ZERO knowledge of Envoy's history (or AA's future for that matter) to be upbeat ? That means nothing in regard to whether any Envoy gamble will pay off or to what degree. They are in effect, "babes in the woods" in that regard, shooting craps and for the most part making decisions on only positive claims and upbeat stories. History has proven this same process has repeated itself many times over the years and only after years of setbacks and disappointment do pilots finally get a more accurate clue as to how overly optimistic the promises and claims were when they too were unknowledgeable greenhorns.

    Again, if this "party" occurred (and you actually attended instead of getting details from your former cube buddies), it has nothing to do with whether or how well their ROI will pay off for the risk they are taking. I hope it works out for them, but your description doesn't sound like any real due diligence occurred, only another Envoy song and dance leading to a wing and a prayer. They aren't alone as they would be little different from those who've blazed the trail ahead of them and I admit it is unrealistic to expect pilots to be shrewd tacticians when it comes to managing their airline careers, most especially those that haven't even begun theirs yet. Of course, that is exactly why Envoy pilots are where they are now and why AA pilots are as well (at least 6th place in competitive compensation compared to their peers with little likelihood of future significant improvement). Congrats to these NON-Envoy pilots for the bidding power (AKA "seniority") they are getting ahead of many present Envoy pilots. They should thank the soon outgoing ALPA Cadre for that. Now, as for you.................

    ........considering your present seniority at AA, personally, I think you may have something to lose soon. At least A LOT of risk blowing around in the wind. The last bid put you pretty close to DFW, but don't get too comfy if you get it in the near future, as BIG changes could occur that may mean stagnation as a commuter.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 08-02-2018 at 09:50 AM.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    127
    Level
    42
    Points: 4,439, Level: 42
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Dacuj has jumped the shark. I see collusion

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    36
    Level
    29
    Points: 2,423, Level: 29
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    This is just pure trolling. “75” well done Chris hahaha

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    157
    Level
    43
    Points: 4,678, Level: 43
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last time I checked, pipeline line guys don't have 1000 hours of 121 time.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,883
    Level
    61
    Points: 8,173, Level: 61
    Overall activity: 73.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by wiz5422 View Post
    Last time I checked, pipeline line guys don't have 1000 hours of 121 time.
    I'm sure with the Kool-Aid they were being served, details didn't matter. Santa was likely there promising not just sugar plums, but E-175's and warp-speed magic carpet rides to the 787. In fact, I'll bet court was held with a 787 cockpit picture in the background to dazzle the pie-eyed kittens.

  7. #7
    Registered User ardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,377
    Level
    96
    Points: 25,649, Level: 96
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I would not doubt that

  8. #8
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    498
    Level
    62
    Points: 8,654, Level: 62
    Overall activity: 73.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

    Ignore User

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The pipeline guys don't post here because they post on APC. Where they can get REAL answers. Several of them said that they avoid this place because it's so negative. I confirmed it's nothing but a bunch of lies here.

  9. #9
    Registered User NoOtPilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,458
    Level
    100
    Points: 53,874, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    The pipeline guys don't post here because they post on APC. Where they can get REAL answers. Several of them said that they avoid this place because it's so negative. I confirmed it's nothing but a bunch of lies here.
    100% agreed, specially about the 6 year flow. 2 1/2 years left and “The Truth” will be all out.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,883
    Level
    61
    Points: 8,173, Level: 61
    Overall activity: 73.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    The pipeline guys don't post here because they post on APC. Where they can get REAL answers. Several of them said that they avoid this place because it's so negative. I confirmed it's nothing but a bunch of lies here.
    Speaking of "REAL answers", what "lies" are you talking about ? You throw this out, but again offer zero in the form of reinforcement.

  11. #11
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    498
    Level
    62
    Points: 8,654, Level: 62
    Overall activity: 73.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

    Ignore User

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Oh you know, like the flow is going to end next week. You've only been saying that for like THREE YEARS. Ever since the agreement was put in place, you've been the town crier out there throwing out every scenario imaginable as to how the flow is doomed and "it's just a matter of time." Guess what? Hasn't happened. The flow has even INCREASED. Other lies about how bad the treatment is at Envoy and expect to be raked over the coals and have the dog s*** worked out of you. Or how about how Envoy is violating the flow. They haven't violated anything. It's working exactly as it is meant to. And we need super qualified guys like these. They KNOW Envoy is the best but a forum like this is like going slumming. You don't get anything good here and you better watch your back.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,883
    Level
    61
    Points: 8,173, Level: 61
    Overall activity: 73.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Oh you know, like the flow is going to end next week. You've only been saying that for like THREE YEARS. Ever since the agreement was put in place, you've been the town crier out there throwing out every scenario imaginable as to how the flow is doomed and "it's just a matter of time." Guess what? Hasn't happened. The flow has even INCREASED. Other lies about how bad the treatment is at Envoy and expect to be raked over the coals and have the dog s*** worked out of you. Or how about how Envoy is violating the flow. They haven't violated anything. It's working exactly as it is meant to. And we need super qualified guys like these. They KNOW Envoy is the best but a forum like this is like going slumming.
    I've made posts proclaiming the flow will end in a week ? Hasn't happened............that's just your imagination on steroids. I HAVE made posts for years about the flow sooner or later being threatened by any number of factors. The time frame referenced was something to the effect of over the next few years and look what Envoy has had to do in the interim just to keep at least some pilots coming in the door ? All is NOT well, my friend. The flow has NOT increased. In fact, last year and/or the previous year IIRC it fell short of projections. IIRC, Envoy HAS previously violated the flow which they had to correct. You're right on one claim though, the primary aspect of the flow HAS worked "exactly as it is meant to be" and that is at MININUM RATE POSSIBLE and for now. It's future does have serious question. The flow provides for MUCH higher metrics that have never been met. THOSE are the facts, your claim of lies are the fantasy. YOUR fantasy. As for working conditions at Envoy, THAT is defined by those who work there and the reports are resoundingly negative from what I've heard, including frequent contract violations and poor QWL. As for "slumming" it here, if so, why do you continue to slum yourself ?


    Quote Originally Posted by =Dacuj View Post
    You don't get anything good here and you better watch your back.
    I better "watch my back" ?

    I have no other option but to take that as a direct threat. Threatening people on this forum is the most egregious violation of its rules (Cujo.........how far will you let him go ?). As with your other slew of violations, this too will be documented for potential future use. Do you think it wise to threaten others on the internet considering your employers employee rules and your probationary status ? You've just double-parked in a red zone Chris.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 08-02-2018 at 06:19 PM.

  13. #13
    Registered User ardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,377
    Level
    96
    Points: 25,649, Level: 96
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I believe you are able to file a harassment charge with aa, for social site threats.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    323
    Level
    51
    Points: 6,247, Level: 51
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 6/1

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    I believe you are able to file a harassment charge with aa, for social site threats.
    You are correct. Not only can the charge be made but the company can get the actual name of the person making threats. If it’s not Mongo as he claims, we’ll soon know whether he was telling the truth about his identity.
    Back in the days of EL, Devine Windbag had a defamation suit brought against him. His real name ( although most knew who it was )became public knowledge.

  15. #15
    Registered User Sirflyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    52
    Level
    41
    Points: 4,210, Level: 41
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1
    Given: 4/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    First of all, I love how you boneheads are so convinced of my identity. I want to re iterate that I am NOT who you say I am. I am not quite at AA yet.
    If I were really that person, then why in the world would I continue posting here?

    The update is that last weekend I was invited to a pipeline pilot bash thrown near one of the associated partner universities.
    I know your not Chris. You post just enough info on here to give away who you are.

    If I actually had time to care: 1. Just pull the SA list. 2. Cross reference with those in the hiring dept. Your identity is now down to a handful of individuals.

  16. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,883
    Level
    61
    Points: 8,173, Level: 61
    Overall activity: 73.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirflyer View Post
    I know your not Chris. You post just enough info on here to give away who you are.

    If I actually had time to care: 1. Just pull the SA list. 2. Cross reference with those in the hiring dept. Your identity is now down to a handful of individuals.
    Yes, who is “Chris” ? The game of “Joey and Chris” was started by Dacuj (with flipper regularly splashing gasoline on it when the fire smolders). Since I’m not really Joey and he’s not really Chris, it would seem nobody is really anything. That’s why for me it isn’t personal, yet for others it seems they cannot react any way BUT personally, hence the hostility, rage, demands for censorship, foul language and threats.

    Those traits bely someone who subconsciously believes they’ve already lost an argument before they’ve spoken........even when there is no argument and only discussion and/or disagreement.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 08-06-2018 at 12:11 PM.

  17. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    203
    Level
    45
    Points: 5,036, Level: 45
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 17/7
    Given: 1/1

    Ignore User

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •