Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

Comparison? Nope, they are the same

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Sitting around on a hot Saturday and having a couple of pops. Just can't get over how close these two aircraft are. They look nearly identical. The 175 is a premiere bird with those sleek lines and I call her an Airbus look alike. Can't get over how Envoy are flying these as their mainstay aircraft now. Wow, how far we've come in just a few years.

319.jpge175.jpg

Job
    Right Seat Humor Expert
    A/C Flown
    N401UA, N402UA, N403UA, etc. etc. etc.
    Divorces
    Envoy, 2014, Irreconcilable Differences
    Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 25/2
    Given: 2/0

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Absolutely right. Alike in almost every way. Shame Airbus went with the Bombardier for the A220. How you been Chris?

Level
    Overall activity: 73.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by 11yrpay-WentToUA View Post
    Absolutely right. Alike in almost every way. Shame Airbus went with the Bombardier for the A220. How you been Chris?
    I'm doing great. It's hilarious how you jokers think you know who I am but are just flat wrong. Call me Chris if you want, I don't care. I aint him.

Level
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    I'm doing great. It's hilarious how you jokers think you know who I am but are just flat wrong. Call me Chris if you want, I don't care. I aint him.
    ....and here you are slumming it on the old tech 737, instead of Envoy’s gleaming crown jewel. If it’s so great, why did you flow ? Seems to me you’re arguing pilots should STAY at Envoy instead of leaving. I’ve ridden in both and while the 175 is as comfortable as the Airbus (in some ways more), the poor pilots are still at Envoy where their contract is a joke and their reps are all hiding under their beds until AA calls their names and it doesn’t matter how shiny a jet is when that is your lifestyle.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 07-21-2018 at 07:17 PM.

Level
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

They pay the same? News to me.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by 11yrpay-WentToUA View Post
    How you been Chris?
    He should be through with OE by now and with his seniority he should be on a trip or RAP, but he’s hitting sauce early on a Saturday afternoon, so that’s a valid question.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 07-21-2018 at 07:44 PM.

Level
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0

Ignore User

The funny thing is- enough people have said Chris Wharton Is Dacuj... itís been publicized enough for the last year that Dacuj is chris. So word gets around quick/ that if in fact Dacuj isnít chris Wharton- the real chris (if in fact you say you arenít him- which you are). Would have long already come on here or shown proof outside of here that he isnít Dacuj or would h e already voiced it publicaly to friends and acquaintances that he isnít. And we would have heard and seen more adamant denials and to stop using his name and associations to Dacuj. But as APA and management for sure- already know that chris is Dacuj- and if I were chris and my name was being thrown around- I would be doing everything possible as a pilot on probation to make sure that everyone knows they guessed wrong and Iím not Dacuj. So. mongo... give it up. Or not. I donít care. But know- your Vote of acceptance isnít a sure thing like you think it is. Ps- go ahead and use the company WiFi for more postings... lol. Smart move!

Level
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 17/7
    Given: 1/1

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by EagleFlight2369 View Post
    The funny thing is- enough people have said Chris Wharton Is Dacuj... it’s been publicized enough for the last year that Dacuj is chris. So word gets around quick/ that if in fact Dacuj isn’t chris Wharton- the real chris (if in fact you say you aren’t him- which you are). Would have long already come on here or shown proof outside of here that he isn’t Dacuj or would h e already voiced it publicaly to friends and acquaintances that he isn’t. And we would have heard and seen more adamant denials and to stop using his name and associations to Dacuj. But as APA and management for sure- already know that chris is Dacuj- and if I were chris and my name was being thrown around- I would be doing everything possible as a pilot on probation to make sure that everyone knows they guessed wrong and I’m not Dacuj. So. mongo... give it up. Or not. I don’t care. But know- your Vote of acceptance isn’t a sure thing like you think it is. Ps- go ahead and use the company WiFi for more postings... lol. Smart move!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJO5HU_7_1w

Level
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

Ignore User

Mongo once told me the flaps on the CRJ are hydraulic

Level
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0

Ignore User

And remember the first air service flight into JPL? News crews and everything...

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

The funny thing is- enough people have said Chris Wharton Is Dacuj... it’s been publicized enough for the last year that Dacuj is chris. So word gets around quick/ that if in fact Dacuj isn’t chris Wharton- the real chris (if in fact you say you aren’t him- which you are). Would have long already come on here or shown proof outside of here that he isn’t Dacuj or would h e already voiced it publicaly to friends and acquaintances that he isn’t. And we would have heard and seen more adamant denials and to stop using his name and associations to Dacuj. But as APA and management for sure- already know that chris is Dacuj- and if I were chris and my name was being thrown around- I would be doing everything possible as a pilot on probation to make sure that everyone knows they guessed wrong and I’m not Dacuj. So. mongo... give it up. Or not. I don’t care. But know- your Vote of acceptance isn’t a sure thing like you think it is. Ps- go ahead and use the company WiFi for more postings... lol. Smart move!
    Putting the argument of Dacuj’s identity aside for a moment, let’s revisit some facts. One fact is, this whole issue started when Dacuj chose to violate forum rules and “out” me, so he has NO leg to stand on in regards to him then being outed in return. He has brought his situation upon himself. Personally, I noted that when it did occur, he in most unusual (and glaring) fashion suddenly vacated the forum for an extended period of time which would not have occurred with an aim and a miss, but would indeed occur with a direct hit. His reaction made it obvious. His previous almost daily hit and run attacks on my (and others) comments immediately turned into a pair of eyes under a dark bed for almost a month IIRC (even longer ?) the instant that name hit the forum. But, it’s also a fact he threw enough info out there for many who didn’t know his identity from other sources to make a reasonable deduction who he is by freely boasting of his Envoy status and his imminent flow date and for those not sure, how many Envoy pilots on SA in recruiting flowed within that 2 AA class window ?

IMO, it’s been not only a very revealing performance (and completely predictable), but quite embarrassing so I can’t blame him for his repeated denials. But since that time, I have noticed he’s toned his personal attacks back with a noted reduction of foul language directed outward in all directions which is also indicative of someone no longer believing himself to enjoy his previous situation of anonymous cover and concealment, but now in a potential position of being directly associated with such conduct (another blatant forum violation BTW) and will give him at least some credit for that. However, that’s now been taken up with gusto by Dacuj’s alter-ego, the flipster who says he doesn’t care whether he is outed too.

I think no one would care about actual identities if discussion involved less personal attack, even when we disagree.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 07-24-2018 at 08:56 AM.

Level
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0

Ignore User

Pretty close- but he wasnít a recruiter in that department/ just worked next to them- almost literally some days

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Pretty close- but he wasnít a recruiter in that department/ just worked next to them- almost literally some days
    A-OK. From his efforts here, one would think he ran that deptment. Being so close to them, I would think someone must have clued one of them in how bad he was/is making them look.

My apologies to honest, straightforward Envoy pilot recruiters. Envoy DOES need pilots and Envoy may have what many pilots want like domicile or fast upgrade and yes, the potential for flow to AA. Envoy also lacks many critical things too and pilots must know and accept that or go elsewhere.. As long as a pilot gets honest info and does their due diligence, if they select Envoy good for them, because only they are responsible for their choices.

Level
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 6/1

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by DilsonWic View Post
    And remember the first air service flight into JPL? News crews and everything...
    Yep delayed due to his refusal of no less than three aircraft before Brad went out there and told him to knock it off. I think he was attempting to become the next James Magee.

Level
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/54
    Given: 0/1

Ignore User

As if beagleboy is the model of integrity himself. Puleeze. Spending years trying to undermine a former company due to hatred deems anything he says untrustworthy. You have a recruiting department here that is the example of integrity and one or two guys get their kicks in trying to steer recruits away. Let me inform you that it is not working. So just stop.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsFan View Post
    As if beagleboy is the model of integrity himself. Puleeze. Spending years trying to undermine a former company due to hatred deems anything he says untrustworthy. You have a recruiting department here that is the example of integrity and one or two guys get their kicks in trying to steer recruits away. Let me inform you that it is not working. So just stop.
    You see what you WANT to see. It works for you and I get that.

But the truth is I don't want to see either Envoy or AA fail. My criticisms stem from frustration at watching what could be THE leading U.S. Airline entity (AAG) make the same mistakes of the past expecting a different result. To avoid those mistakes, you have to acknowledge them in the first place. Parker did just that when he came on board and look where AA and Envoy are now; Heavily in debt with a stock price half that of United's and substantially less then Delta's, a major pilot staffing problem at both operations (for different reasons) that is slated to become an additional drag on the bottom line, little ability to expand, IT issues within all operations (the most recent disaster costing 35 million), MAJOR financial outlays in the future and at high risk should economics regress or tank in the future. Parker promised "Culture change" and I think each pilot at any of the carriers should ask themselves, "has it really....at least for the better ?".

Considering all that, I think it not only advisable that those not yet at Envoy (or the other two WO's) consider the risk vs. reward equation. In fact, considering the present realities, it's mandatory and there couldn't be a more important time. You on the other hand are no different then Dacuj. You don't give the slightest damn about the well being of other pilots, only about what's best for you and thus, it's not surprising you want no one else to tell another side to YOUR story. As for "steering recruits away", I've said it before too (which of course you never hear), that SOME pilots would still find Envoy the best deal for them despite the risks and also that NO pilot should base their decision to go to Envoy (or any carrier for that matter) based on what any one person says on a pilot forum and that most certainly includes me. Besides, I would argue that not a single pilot EVER avoided Envoy based on what Beagleboy said. Not one. Fact is, Envoy's recruitment success has NOTHING to do with me and will sink or swim on other metrics, it's just my opinion it is destined to eventually sink unless a galactic shift in not just Envoy's management occurs as they get their marching orders from above, but AAG's. Predicting future trouble is not the same as advocating it, but I see in your twisted mind, it is. So sorry flip, but YOU own that. It's what you want to see and so you do.

I urge pilots to read AA's latest 10-k. There are some ominous concerns that aren't just boilerplate cautions within. Multiple aspects of the present AA give me serious concern about the future and I get no joy out of it, I assure you. I look at Delta and am envious of where they are now both as a business and in regard to how they see the increasingly valuable commodity of pilots and simply cannot understand why upper AAG management has allowed AA to become what it is now nor why its regionals have not changed either, especially in how pilots are valued and treated. It's almost as if there is something in the water in Texas that makes airline executives hate their pilots. Of course, Southwest is totally different and thus the mystery. Kirby over at United seems to have a much better shot at turning them closer to Delta and moving away from where I think AA is regressing to. Lucky scooter, who'd have thunk ?

I understand YOU completely though flip, make no mistake about that.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 07-24-2018 at 04:58 PM.

Level
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/8
    Given: 0/1

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    A-OK. From his efforts here, one would think he ran that deptment. Being so close to them, I would think someone must have clued one of them in how bad he was/is making them look.

My apologies to honest, straightforward Envoy pilot recruiters. Envoy DOES need pilots and Envoy may have what many pilots want like domicile or fast upgrade and yes, the potential for flow to AA. Envoy also lacks many critical things too and pilots must know and accept that or go elsewhere.. As long as a pilot gets honest info and does their due diligence, if they select Envoy good for them, because only they are responsible for their choices.
    I will give you total dedication to your cause. But you are 100% wrong on a number of levels. You don't even have the slightest idea of what a professional job Envoy recruiting is doing. It is one of the hardest jobs in the company and these hardworking professionals are working overtime to bring in the best of the best in terms of talent. You must have missed that Envoy is now a pipeline partner to several prestigious aviation universities out there. This is where your future pilot pipeline is. Envoy, especially recruiting, has been out in front of this early and this is why you see these university relationships we have now. This was an industry leading move at the time but its now commonplace as Envoy led the way.

On top of this, recruiting is, and has been, hiring AA pilots. Envoy recruitment has been tasked with hiring the best talent that will end up in AA flight decks in the near future. Your bashing of the recruiting team and calling them liars, which has happened here and in other forums as well, has just ostracized you as a hater of the company so no one believes you anymore.

Level
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Sirsnacksalot View Post
    Yep delayed due to his refusal of no less than three aircraft before Brad went out there and told him to knock it off. I think he was attempting to become the next James Magee.
    Alpha three Magee. Biggest douche bag captain ever. So many stories of him completely douching the operation up and then bragging about it.

Level
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 6/1

Ignore User

Same with Mongo. Neither one of them had a clue....

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Koojo View Post
    I will give you total dedication to your cause. But you are 100% wrong on a number of levels. You don't even have the slightest idea of what a professional job Envoy recruiting is doing. It is one of the hardest jobs in the company and these hardworking professionals are working overtime to bring in the best of the best in terms of talent. You must have missed that Envoy is now a pipeline partner to several prestigious aviation universities out there. This is where your future pilot pipeline is. Envoy, especially recruiting, has been out in front of this early and this is why you see these university relationships we have now. This was an industry leading move at the time but its now commonplace as Envoy led the way.

On top of this, recruiting is, and has been, hiring AA pilots. Envoy recruitment has been tasked with hiring the best talent that will end up in AA flight decks in the near future. Your bashing of the recruiting team and calling them liars, which has happened here and in other forums as well, has just ostracized you as a hater of the company so no one believes you anymore.
    Your last sentence tells me you are parroting your own beliefs, not reality. Your claim of my “cause” is incorrect. Going backwards, I don’t post on other forums saying anything. As for this forum, I’m not bashing individual recruiters, but for the most part two well-established tools that have come here not only misrepresenting Envoy reality, but then attacking anyone disputing that to include every single violation of this forums rules. The fact they come across as recruiters is not my fault. I do question obviously embellished claims and tricky advertising tactics though. The ad on the other thread being a perfect example. I also highlight what I feel are red flags in the industry and specific to AA that should be acknowledged and confronted. But you’re correct, I have no clue about the “professionalism” of any individual recruiter, but then again, I have no exposure to them. The only exposure I have is to Dacuj and DolphinsFan and let’s face it, there isn’t a professional bone in either of their bodies. If you consider blatant lies, veiled threats and foul language professional, my condolences.

Instead of barking at me, perhaps you should talk to recruitment about those two.........unless of course, you’re of the same mold (or just another fake alter identity) of either or. Sorry, this post gets a D- in objectivity and an F in accuracy.

BTW, since we’re on the subject of professionalism, would you care to explain to the forum what your little fiefdom of “professionals” obsession is with all things Ray ? Professionals don’t act like grade school adolescents writing on bathroom walls about this misfortune of others, which is essentially what your “Dacuj”, “Koojo” garbage is. That’s usually considered extremely immature by adults. If this is what AA is inheriting in the future, they’re in even bigger trouble then they realize.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 07-24-2018 at 10:32 PM.

Thread Information