Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered250 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/8
    Given: 0/1

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Protector of the TRUE American Eagle." I'm sure your groupies are all out there nodding their heads up and down saying "We're glad you're here." Me? I'm laughing my ass off. You really are hilarious you crazy old coot.

So, you are going to stay here to "protect" this forum and its "integrity?" I'm sure everyone is jumping up and down for joy. You are calling someone who believes in their company a huckster? What does that make you then? I'll give you an analogy. You are like an unsuspecting Viet Cong soldier stooping over a bowl of rice with your back exposed and I'm a Long Range Reconnissance Patrol (LRRP) with a high powered rifle lurking in the area. Scares you to death doesn't it?

When the truth is on your side that's the way the cookie crumbles. Now beat it you protector of the masses. No more phony baloney lies here. Only the truth and that most obviously excludes anything you have to say.

Level
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Is this a threat???

“You are like an unsuspecting Viet Cong soldier stooping over a bowl of rice with your back exposed and I'm a Long Range Reconnissance Patrol (LRRP) with a high powered rifle lurking in the area. Scares you to death doesn't it? ”

Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Huckster View Post
    "Protector of the TRUE American Eagle." I'm sure your groupies are all out there nodding their heads up and down saying "We're glad you're here." Me? I'm laughing my ass off. You really are hilarious you crazy old coot.
    Protector (of anything) ? Laugh away my friend, because most here are laughing right back AT you and it has nothing to do with me, but your own posts.

So, you are going to stay here to "protect" this forum and its "integrity?" I'm sure everyone is jumping up and down for joy. You are calling someone who believes in their company a huckster? What does that make you then? I'll give you an analogy. You are like an unsuspecting Viet Cong soldier stooping over a bowl of rice with your back exposed and I'm a Long Range Reconnissance Patrol (LRRP) with a high powered rifle lurking in the area. Scares you to death doesn't it?
    Again, error on your part. I don't protect anything, I expose it. "Believing in your company" isn't a bad thing, but misrepresenting YOURSELF, misrepresenting assumptions, projections and claims as facts, personal attack with no boundaries, rampant forum violations ALL used to mislead others, then yes.................guilty as charged in the expose dept. You a Lurp ? Now that's a hoot. You're a true REMF who hasn't the guts to do anything except hide behind in the rear with the gear. You are no "Sun Tzu" nor any accomplished "old foul dude". In fact, the best Viet Nam analogy for your group is the propaganda squad from Stars and Stripes.

When the truth is on your side that's the way the cookie crumbles. Now beat it you protector of the masses. No more phony baloney lies here. Only the truth and that most obviously excludes anything you have to say.
    The forum will be the judge of that and again, I don't even have to post for it to prove what you are, flipper. Notice I predicted a ZERO SUM response to my post ? Yup, predictable you are and for a self-proclaimed cyber "LRRP" (or Navy Seal), you'd be trail jerky in short order in the real thing. Run along now...............cookies are in fact being served in the mess tent or so I'm told. More energy is needed for the next round of fake news.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 06-05-2018 at 07:22 PM.

Level
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered250 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/8
    Given: 0/1

Ignore User

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robsquatch View Post
    Is this a threat???

“You are like an unsuspecting Viet Cong soldier stooping over a bowl of rice with your back exposed and I'm a Long Range Reconnissance Patrol (LRRP) with a high powered rifle lurking in the area. Scares you to death doesn't it? ”
    I'm merely giving an ANALOGY which the Beagle likes since he speaks in them and also in riddles. The question is. Are you threatening ME? And why are you threatening me?

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Robsquatch View Post
    Is this a threat???

Actually, this cadre has in fact used veiled threats in the past. They have NO boundaries and it's simply part of their foundation of bullying and suppression.

Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 64/1
    Given: 23/0

Ignore User

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Koojo View Post
    I'm merely giving an ANALOGY which the Beagle likes since he speaks in them and also in riddles. The question is. Are you threatening ME? And why are you threatening me?
    DFySxWlWAAAPkOG.jpg

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

The question is. Are you threatening ME? And why are you threatening me?
    Classic. You pose a question that never was, then.........compound that initial misrepresentation into an invalid conclusion to support your misguided, but self-serving agenda while seeking cowardly cover at the same time.

You guys never change. I rest the case on my assertions.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 06-05-2018 at 07:50 PM.

Level
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

Thread Information