Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/8
    Given: 0/1

Ignore User

New Envoy Information

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The company is looking for serious candidates for the HVA program. $113k pay year one. You will upgrade immediately and be at American starting your 6th year.

Level
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 64/1
    Given: 23/0

Ignore User

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Koojo View Post
    The company is looking for serious candidates for the HVA program. $113k pay year one. You will upgrade immediately and be at American starting your 6th year.
    Show your math KOOJO

Level
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    What’s new ? Were the previous candidates just not serious enough?

Level
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA View Post
    Show your math KOOJO
    The plain and simple fact is that the math has already been done by those that are way higher than me on the totem pole. You will see the math reflected in what Envoy recruiters put out and on the ads you see on APC. You can 100% guarantee that due diligence has been done.

Level
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 64/1
    Given: 23/0

Ignore User

The plain and simple fact is that the math has already been done by those that are way higher than me on the totem pole. You will see the math reflected in what Envoy recruiters put out and on the ads you see on APC. You can 100% guarantee that due diligence has been done.
    Then show us the actual math and prove your claims to be more than an empty sales pitch.

Level
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 53/32
    Given: 42/4

Ignore User

Oh yes. A first year direct entry captain will make more than me, a check Airman on year 11 CA pay. Riiiiiiiigght.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Chris, this is getting embarrassingly pathetic. Using another variation of “Cujo” (you are clearly obsessed with him) will neither add any validity to your favorite bankrupt sales melody nor hoodwink those of us who know better into thinking you are someone else.

If only Envoy was paying you to embarrass yourself instead of you doing it for free, eh ?

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by eaglepilot View Post
    Oh yes. A first year direct entry captain will make more than me, a check Airman on year 11 CA pay. Riiiiiiiigght.
    You don't get out much I see. Why don't you take a little trip over to APC and check out the Envoy sponsored ad there? It clearly states 113k first year HVA pay.

Level
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    You don't get out much I see. Why don't you take a little trip over to APC and check out the Envoy sponsored ad there? It clearly states 113k first year HVA pay.

I can take a sh!t in a box and smack a sticker on it that says "fresh chocolate bars" it clearly states fresh chocolate bars....but that doesn't make it true.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting AwardActivity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37

Ignore User

2nd year pay,
    “The biggest pay cut in aviation history.”

Level
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/54

Ignore User

Sound like you be stupid.

Level
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

I doubt that, he is not having 40 thousand given to him. Sounds like envoy mgt does not understand the rift they are causing.

Level
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/54

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    I doubt that, he is not having 40 thousand given to him. Sounds like envoy mgt does not understand the rift they are causing.
    Dude, the other dude is f-ing stupid if he doesn't know 1st year HVA CA pay is 113k. And he "claims" to be a check airman. You, you just plain dipstick.

Level
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

Oh, you support working on your days off to make a decent income, while some bone head off the street makes 113k first year. Sir, you are a suck up.
    Just an opinion.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsFan View Post
    Dude, the other dude is f-ing stupid if he doesn't know 1st year HVA CA pay is 113k. And he "claims" to be a check airman. You, you just plain dipstick.
    What's their take-home on year 1? And I know it's not 113k which is what the company is misleading people in to thinking. They're including their 40k bonus which 1/3 will be gone as soon as it's issued plus 401k contributions. And yes, year 2 is a 50% paycut.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsFan View Post
    Sound like you be stupid.
    Near 10,000 hours, 9100 with Envoy. Over 2,500 PIC. Over 1000 as a check airman. 0 failed checkrides. 4.0 GPA in HS and College. Yup, I'm stupid. Pretty sad you're calling the ones with the most experience stupid.

Level
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0

Ignore User

Near 10,000 hours, 9100 with Envoy. Over 2,500 PIC. Over 1000 as a check airman. 0 failed checkrides. 4.0 GPA in HS and College. Yup, I'm stupid. Pretty sad you're calling the ones with the most experience stupid.
    Dude, let's be honest here. Bragging about hours, 0 failed checkrides and a 4.0 GPA? GMAFB. I can't stand these slimy recruiters here on this board but in this case, I think they might be right.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    Chris, this is getting embarrassingly pathetic. Using another variation of “Cujo” (you are clearly obsessed with him) will neither add any validity to your favorite bankrupt sales melody nor hoodwink those of us who know better into thinking you are someone else.

If only Envoy was paying you to embarrass yourself instead of you doing it for free, eh ?
    Are you absolutely sure that I am 'Chris?' If not, then I would suggest you re-evaluate your position before throwing unwarranted accusations out there and trying to tarnish the reputation of a person who I personally am not. However, in your usual Yoda-esque manner, you issue an edict to the small number of anti Envoy groupies that sit around your knee at the campfire listening to your hollow stories about the company that sent you packing. Like Charles Manson and others who developed a cult following of groupies, you've become a legend in your own mind. "A force to be reckoned with" here on the Envoy forum.

Simply put, you are the embarrassment, not me. Ignorant of current events, you see only the past "American Eagle" and its philosophies. Let me be the first to inform you that those philosophies have changed. Envoy is not American Eagle. It's an evolved and better company that has learned from the past. Why do you think Envoy has the leading industry flow and are currently in process of building a behemoth national carrier? I would assume that these facts fly far over your head while you are low to the ground out of altitude and airspeed. Sound familiar? One of your famous catchy phrases eh ?

Caveat Emptor.

Level
    Overall activity: 81.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 6/1

Ignore User

Your delusions are comical.
    It’s almost like you’re the meat in a Peedro/Dougie sandwich.
    Maybe you like it that way?
    To each their own.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Huckster View Post
    Are you absolutely sure that I am 'Chris?' If not, then I would suggest you re-evaluate your position before throwing unwarranted accusations out there and trying to tarnish the reputation of a person who I personally am not. However, in your usual Yoda-esque manner, you issue an edict to the small number of anti Envoy groupies that sit around your knee at the campfire listening to your hollow stories about the company that sent you packing. Like Charles Manson and others who developed a cult following of groupies, you've become a legend in your own mind. "A force to be reckoned with" here on the Envoy forum.
    Ah...........my error. I see different clues here. The demented motive is the same though.

Just like the Stepford Wives, your little group of hucksters all are robotically programmed to function identically, so it's easy to have difficulty distinguishing you guys apart. I now believe you to be flipper, simply playing a new game as the credibility of DolphinsFan is as bad as Dacuj. You (Koojo) show up using a new version of a similar handle (solely chosen by the member as a mocking attack on another member in a most "low rent" fashion) after "Dacuj" is loaded with too much baggage (self-inflicted) and now complain your chosen effort and method of continuing to post on this forum with a near identical low-rent mock and with the same hucksterian content along with liberal doses of personal attack is not surprisingly heading in the same direction.

But, since you're accusing me of making "unwarranted accusations", please explain and defend YOUR accusation that I am someone who was "sent packing" by Envoy ? Sounds to me like the parroting (or more accurately the squeaking) of only one other huckster here and a huckster who himself has no problem making unwarranted accusations of identity. That indicates you at least think you know who I am and wouldn't that be tarnishing the reputation of someone who I might not be ? Another question as to your statement above, is why would attributing your posts to someone be "tarnishing" that reputation ? The only reason for that would seem to be that your posts are indeed disreputable and embarrassing.

So many questions because so much illogical and distorted thinking from a Stepford Wife. We DO know though that no honest, ethical or responsible answer will be forthcoming to the obvious hypocrisy displayed in this latest charade by one of those bankrupt of any ethical compass and clearly willing to serve a function to another master and you then have the stones to claim it is ME that is some type of Messiah with a cult of mindless followers ? The others on this forum can think for themselves and their posts prove that.

Simply put, you are the embarrassment, not me. Ignorant of current events, you see only the past "American Eagle" and its philosophies. Let me be the first to inform you that those philosophies have changed. Envoy is not American Eagle. It's an evolved and better company that has learned from the past. Why do you think Envoy has the leading industry flow and are currently in process of building a behemoth national carrier? I would assume that these facts fly far over your head while you are low to the ground out of altitude and airspeed. Sound familiar? One of your famous catchy phrases eh ?
    Perhaps a poll then to determine who are (plural) the "embarrassments" here (more lack of originality just like before) ?

But, you do speak one truth (and thank you for acknowledging that) even though you then attempt to (once again) twist that into a conclusion that is incorrect. You are correct that Envoy IS indeed NOT the old American Eagle and has changed. The question is has it changed for the better or worse ? You claim for the better, but base that on the same uncashed check being doled out. Let's look at what checks HAVE BEEN cashed to determine what is bankable and what is an IOU ? Bankable things include competitive pay rates for ALL pilots, agreeable scheduling provisions, QWL and most of all respect for and adherence to the CBA. If one solely looks at Envoy NOT for what IT IS, but for where it MIGHT get you, it just may be better for some who do get there (although when can NEVER be promised with certainty). However, if Envoy is looked upon for what it is IN AND OF ITSELF compared to what it used to be (and compared to its direct competitors), virtually every metric shows it to be worse with no plans to get better. ALL Envoy has as a carrot is a promise to get somewhere else and why not......................how many of the pilots it has gotten would come to Envoy to STAY AT Envoy with no flow carrot ? I argue that if Envoy didn't have a flow to AA, it wouldn't be considered a very desirable place for an aspiring pilot and wouldn't have gotten a fraction of the pilots it has lured in over the last year or two. As such, it would be in the same boat as Mesa or Trans States with all you claim disappearing like a fart in the wind. Stating what appears to be obvious makes me the forum Messiah with a mindless cult following ? No, it simply makes me nothing more then I already am, that being one member with an opinion. Considering ALL the realities facing Envoy NOW in conjunction with the risks of the only "get out of jail" card Envoy can offer simply to get pilots here (that and $100,000 to get a captain) to somewhere (AA) that clearly has significant challenges and risks of its own, the term below is indeed the best one word, all encompassing advice I could give to anyone at Envoy, so thanks for acknowledging that too.

Caveat Emptor.
    Since your new found efforts at disguise, deception, cover and concealment DO in fact muddy up the waters, I've decided to try to avoid baseless claims of "tarnishing" individuals whenever possible and will now refer to all of you closer to what you really are (or have become) and that is a cult of identical hucksters or just "Huckster". Cults are in lately it seems and although your goal is different from a more noteworthy one recently in the news, I have to ask have you guys branded yourself with anyone's initials lately ? I always look forward to your posts as without them, I have much less to work with because if I was the messiah you claim me to be, who would have made me what I am ?

Answer : The mirror never lies.

As long as characters like you and the other hucksters come on here to use dubious tactics to sell questionable wares, people like me will show up to offer dissent.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 06-05-2018 at 05:37 PM.

Thread Information