Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 129

Thread: PUB event 5/24

  1. #81
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    Eagle
    Base
    ORD
    A/C Flown
    Jungle Jet
    Posts
    476
    Level
    69
    Points: 11,109, Level: 69
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 41/6
    Given: 5/1

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I'm trying to figure out how he got the profit sharing numbers in there. Do they know what there yearly profit over the next 3 years is going to be already?

  2. #82
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    502
    Level
    63
    Points: 8,789, Level: 63
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

    Ignore User

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    The math HE is trumpeting shows significant pay CUTS for all new Envoy pilots for the remainder of their tenure at Envoy. Of course, that is for only some Envoy pilots who are hired as street captains. Those who aren't won't get that post probationary year pay cut in perpetuity, but won't make as much either by virtue of not getting that first year carrot ca$h.

    Of course, if you point that out, you then are branded an "Envoy hater". Ridiculous.
    I asked you nicely Joey. Of course I expected nothing less from a washed up skid row ENVOY HATER!

  3. #83
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    502
    Level
    63
    Points: 8,789, Level: 63
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

    Ignore User

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzue View Post
    First year pay is highest, awesome. Hourly rates mean diddly squat without a contract and strong work rules.

    Too bad you got fired and didn't flow to AA.
    Exactly. Couldnít have said it better myself.

  4. #84
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,901
    Level
    61
    Points: 8,221, Level: 61
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    I asked you nicely Joey. Of course I expected nothing less from a washed up skid row ENVOY HATER!
    ....and this proves beyond a shadow of a doubt the person you truly are Chris. What it proves is that you have Z-E-R-O ethical compass and when your dictatorial demands (and that is what it was and there was nothing “nice” about it) are not met, you remind us all of what you really are about.................YOU. Thank you for that BTW, as some newbies might not have known that. I too expected nothing less from you too, but hey, if you expected nothing less from me, why did you ask ? I’m used to this from you by now, so instead of responding in kind even though I know this comes from the real you, I’ll just chalk this one up to the stress of simulator training over a holiday weekend. My guess is it’s not going as well as hoped.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 05-29-2018 at 06:18 PM.

  5. #85
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,901
    Level
    61
    Points: 8,221, Level: 61
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdflyer View Post
    I'm trying to figure out how he got the profit sharing numbers in there. Do they know what there yearly profit over the next 3 years is going to be already?
    Just like Bluto, they're on a roll. Don't look too closely and if you do, keep quiet........ you Envoy hater ! (Sarc)

  6. #86
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    20
    Level
    40
    Points: 3,994, Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 6/1

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    I actually donít know him.... or if I did, itís been so long that Iíve forgotten.
    Define bottom feeder for me?
    It has the highest first year pay of any current 121; and top step is $20 more per hour than United in same equipment. We are home based, never need crashpads, keep all air hotel rental car award points everywhere we go. We average 14 days a month away from home. Crew meals provided. Baggage fees paid for. Medicalís paid for. Uniforms paid for. Airport lounge fees paid for. Passports paid for. Company credit card. Full Cadillac family plan insurance $350 a month. $400 if you add in family dental, vision and other stuff. 401k and all the usual stuff like company provided life and disability insurance.

    It it doesnít seem like a bottom feeder to me? Their new contract has people lined up at the door. The industry is rapidly changing.
    Lets run down the bottom feeder checklist
    -You work for a ACMI airline, at best you are the cream of the crap.
    -You have Scabs on the line and in management, Bob Zeng was a day one crosser.
    -Adam is a weak CP that will not stand up for the pilots.
    -Training was bad when Jesse was there I can only imagine how bad it has gotten.
    -Your airline has 9 planes that are owned by a shell company and you have no real scope, working for a airline that has furloughed out of seniority before.
    -You have almost zero retirement.
    -Your union is a joke

    From one ACMI pilot to another, we are all bottem feeders some lower than others. The one you picked always has and always will be one of the lower ones, not because of the CBA but because of the brain trust in TUL. Look on the bright side, your airline is better than Miami Air and ATI.

    And before someone calls me bitter, I am very happy in the left seat of my 76, I work with great guys, and get to do some awesome flying, but I also know I work for a **** bag company good CBA or not.

  7. #87
    Registered User schmuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    561
    Level
    51
    Points: 6,170, Level: 51
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 33/3
    Given: 10/60

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    I actually donít know him.... or if I did, itís been so long that Iíve forgotten.
    Define bottom feeder for me?
    It has the highest first year pay of any current 121; and top step is $20 more per hour than United in same equipment. We are home based, never need crashpads, keep all air hotel rental car award points everywhere we go. We average 14 days a month away from home. Crew meals provided. Baggage fees paid for. Medicalís paid for. Uniforms paid for. Airport lounge fees paid for. Passports paid for. Company credit card. Full Cadillac family plan insurance $350 a month. $400 if you add in family dental, vision and other stuff. 401k and all the usual stuff like company provided life and disability insurance.

    It it doesnít seem like a bottom feeder to me? Their new contract has people lined up at the door. The industry is rapidly changing.
    Cujo ol' boy, I'm truly glad you landed on two feet at this new mystery ACMI. I find it funny though that you trash AA and Envoy both after your tireless and endless attempts to crawl back to Envoy after 2 terminations. After both terminations, you were suckling at the Envoy teat, posting all over the forums that Envoy was THE place to be. I even recall when the Envoy Careers Facebook page was first positing an ad for an ad hoc "direct entry CA" position" that you personally posted on their page that you'd gladly take them up on the offer (I still have a screenshot of that so don't deny it). You fought diligently for the opportunity to come back to fly for Envoy. In the meantime, you were defending Envoy management and promoting the idea of coming to Envoy for a job. Now, you've gone completely off in a different direction. Bashing and denouncing Envoy and AA any chance you get. So which is it? Do we listen to the Cujo of yester year and flock to Envoy? Or do we listen to you now where we say to hell with Envoy and AA both? Now...anyone that's followed my online persona knows that I'm no Envoy koolaid drinker, but the complete 180 spin from you being an Envoy koolaid server and Envoy basher...well, that's almost as annoying as the other clowns on this forum. P.S. How's that 767 that you're apparently sitting in fly? Because my sources say you haven't even touched a 767 for real.

  8. #88
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    20
    Level
    40
    Points: 3,994, Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 6/1

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by schmuck View Post
    How's that 767 that you're apparently sitting in fly? Because my sources say you haven't even touched a 767 for real.
    I really hope that isn't the case, because his new company historically has a 50% wash out rate. He needs to be in the books working on flows, study CAT 2 Nav, looking at OFPs not posting.

  9. #89
    Registered User schmuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    561
    Level
    51
    Points: 6,170, Level: 51
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 33/3
    Given: 10/60

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
    I really hope that isn't the case, because his new company historically has a 50% wash out rate. He needs to be in the books working on flows, study CAT 2 Nav, looking at OFPs not posting.
    Well he should've been working on flows, CAT 2, NAV, and OFPs earlier this spring because he still doesn't have a type. Hopefully a type is on the horizon. Because supposedly he's been at this mystery ACMI for several months now.

  10. #90
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    20
    Level
    40
    Points: 3,994, Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 6/1

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by schmuck View Post
    Well he should've been working on flows, CAT 2, NAV, and OFPs earlier this spring because he still doesn't have a type. Hopefully a type is on the horizon. Because supposedly he's been at this mystery ACMI for several months now.
    Just checked, 4/3/18 DOH so he is more than likely still in sims.
    So he has no idea what it is like out on the line, trying to set up a two way HF radio patch over Africa to get re-dispatch numbers. Getting zero help from controllers flying through the ITCZ. Having the airplane overheat on you on the ramp in KWI doing a freedom flight, giving you two options and both suck.

  11. #91
    Registered User schmuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    561
    Level
    51
    Points: 6,170, Level: 51
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 33/3
    Given: 10/60

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
    Just checked, 4/3/18 DOH so he is more than likely still in sims.
    So he has no idea what it is like out on the line, trying to set up a two way HF radio patch over Africa to get re-dispatch numbers. Getting zero help from controllers flying through the ITCZ. Having the airplane overheat on you on the ramp in KWI doing a freedom flight, giving you two options and both suck.
    Okay...well if the 4/13 DOH is true, then I'll respectfully bow out on that deal. I was confused since he was proclaiming his new 767 driver position back in March.

  12. #92
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    1,779
    Level
    98
    Points: 27,768, Level: 98
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzue View Post
    First year pay is highest, awesome. Hourly rates mean diddly squat without a contract and strong work rules.

    Too bad you got fired and didn't flow to AA.
    Get a copy of both CBAís and compare.... even you, may be surprised.
    Itís not a legacy, but it beats the heck out of all the LCCís
    __________________________________________________ __

  13. #93
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    29
    Level
    12
    Points: 635, Level: 12
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Exactly. Couldn’t have said it better myself.
    I feel worse because you agree with me. Don't flunk training. Again.

  14. #94
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    29
    Level
    12
    Points: 635, Level: 12
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    Get a copy of both CBA’s and compare.... even you, may be surprised.
    It’s not a legacy, but it beats the heck out of all the LCC’s
    I'm all set, enjoy.

  15. #95
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    1,779
    Level
    98
    Points: 27,768, Level: 98
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
    I really hope that isn't the case, because his new company historically has a 50% wash out rate. He needs to be in the books working on flows, study CAT 2 Nav, looking at OFPs not posting.
    Our class lost nobody. They said it was the best class in a long time.
    a bunch didn’t make it past the interview though.
    __________________________________________________ __

  16. #96
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    1,779
    Level
    98
    Points: 27,768, Level: 98
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
    Lets run down the bottom feeder checklist
    -You work for a ACMI airline, at best you are the cream of the crap.
    -You have Scabs on the line and in management, Bob Zeng was a day one crosser.
    -Adam is a weak CP that will not stand up for the pilots.
    -Training was bad when Jesse was there I can only imagine how bad it has gotten.
    -Your airline has 9 planes that are owned by a shell company and you have no real scope, working for a airline that has furloughed out of seniority before.
    -You have almost zero retirement.
    -Your union is a joke

    From one ACMI pilot to another, we are all bottem feeders some lower than others. The one you picked always has and always will be one of the lower ones, not because of the CBA but because of the brain trust in TUL. Look on the bright side, your airline is better than Miami Air and ATI.

    And before someone calls me bitter, I am very happy in the left seat of my 76, I work with great guys, and get to do some awesome flying, but I also know I work for a **** bag company good CBA or not.

    Adam hasn’t been CP since before I was hired.
    The planes are owned outright, they own the holding company. Just took delivery of another one.
    Jesse is gone too. Training was good. Great instructors.
    all unions are jokes... learned that the hard way. They’re hamstrung by the RLA, you can’t win.

    the rest I don’t know about yet, but I’d love to chat and hear what ya have to say. Check your PM.
    __________________________________________________ __

  17. #97
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    1,779
    Level
    98
    Points: 27,768, Level: 98
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by schmuck View Post
    Cujo ol' boy, I'm truly glad you landed on two feet.....
    So which is it? Do we listen to the Cujo of yester year and flock to Envoy? Or do we listen to you now where we say to hell with Envoy and AA both?....
    The industry is rapidly changing. What was a good deal yesterday can be a bad deal today. Is AA a bad deal? Hell no, it’s still a legacy job. However, if you read the industry journals and such, AA is being turned into the worlds largest LCC airline. Flowing is still a good deal - for those already there. As the shortage progresses, the flow will become less and less relevant. Im not bashing AA. It’s still a great job. If it came across as bashing that wasn’t intended.
    Last edited by Cujo665; 05-29-2018 at 11:36 PM.
    __________________________________________________ __

  18. #98
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    502
    Level
    63
    Points: 8,789, Level: 63
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    The industry is rapidly changing. What was a good deal yesterday can be a bad deal today. Is AA a bad deal? Hell no, it’s still a legacy job. However, if you read the industry journals and such, AA is being turned into the worlds largest LCC airline. Flowing is still a good deal - for those already there. As the shortage progresses, the flow will become less and less relevant. Im not bashing AA. It’s still a great job. If it came across as bashing that wasn’t intended.
    AA/Envoy is the BEST deal. Too bad you didn't get hired. You would have upgraded immediately and flowed to American in 6 years.

  19. #99
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,488
    Level
    78
    Points: 14,646, Level: 78
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 53/32
    Given: 42/4

    Ignore User

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    AA/Envoy is the BEST deal. Too bad you didn't get hired. You would have upgraded immediately and flowed to American in 6 years.
    You clearly have NO IDEA who Cujo665 is. LOL

  20. #100
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    131
    Level
    42
    Points: 4,457, Level: 42
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I hear heís a angry envoy hating looser that doesnít get what an amazing regional is. The best in the world I hear.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •