Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 6/1

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    How can one person have a conversation with themselves is amazing, don't you think so fishonzo.
    I hate to tell you, I think Dolphinsfan still works at Eagle/Envoy, I on the other hand work at ACMI like Cujo.

Level
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 205/13
    Given: 66/129

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsFan View Post
    Wholeheartedly agree. We already have one bitter ex employee unloading hate, vitriol and venom here on an almost daily basis. Getting it from another one currently at a bottom feeding ACMI carrier just fans the flames of the haters here.
    More fake news from the tropical geyser of misinformation, angry because his putrid spray is recognized for what it is by virtually all and frustrated his target of deflection isnít fulfilling the role he so desperately wants him to.

Newbie Member
    Level
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

What. Gonzo wants to stifle conversation. What you think this is Stalinism.
    I believe Gonzo and Cujo are buddies and he was just giving him friendly advice.

Level
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 566/34
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

Everything on this forum is friendly advice. Just depends on how the person choses to take it.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 14/160
    Given: 0/4

Ignore User

100% agree that the Negative Nancy's should be banned here. Below says it all....

payscale.jpg

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Level
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 6/1

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    100% agree that the Negative Nancy's should be banned here. Below says it all....

payscale.jpg
    Yea, you are going to have to show your math.

Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 367/51
    Given: 69/8

Ignore User

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatloaf View Post
    I believe Gonzo and Cujo are buddies and he was just giving him friendly advice.
    I actually don’t know him.... or if I did, it’s been so long that I’ve forgotten.
    Define bottom feeder for me?
    It has the highest first year pay of any current 121; and top step is $20 more per hour than United in same equipment. We are home based, never need crashpads, keep all air hotel rental car award points everywhere we go. We average 14 days a month away from home. Crew meals provided. Baggage fees paid for. Medical’s paid for. Uniforms paid for. Airport lounge fees paid for. Passports paid for. Company credit card. Full Cadillac family plan insurance $350 a month. $400 if you add in family dental, vision and other stuff. 401k and all the usual stuff like company provided life and disability insurance.

It it doesn’t seem like a bottom feeder to me? Their new contract has people lined up at the door. The industry is rapidly changing.
    __________________________________________________ __

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

payscale.jpg
    From the sound of your alleged training history, I think you should be more concerned with staying on that 14.2 NM dashed line with an engine out, then censoring others on pilot forums. You havenít made it through training yet.

Level
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/49

Ignore User

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    I actually don’t know him.... or if I did, it’s been so long that I’ve forgotten.
    It has the highest first year pay of any current 121; and top step is $20 more per hour than United in same equipment. We are home based, never need crashpads, keep all air hotel rental car award points everywhere we go. We average 14 days a month away from home. Crew meals provided. Baggage fees paid for. Medical’s paid for. Uniforms paid for. Airport lounge fees paid for. Passports paid for. Company credit card. Full Cadillac family plan insurance $350 a month. $400 if you add in family dental, vision and other stuff. 401k and all the usual stuff like company provided life and disability insurance.

It it doesn’t seem like a bottom feeder to me? Their new contract has people lined up at the door. The industry is rapidly changing.
    Cool story brah. Try posting that s**t on APC where the real Envoy pilots post and you'll be ripped to shreds like your buddy ag386 at that dirtbag outfit Allegiant. Working at a fly by night s**tbag operator just because you have a "good" payrate means just about jack. How about a solid career at American Airlines? You can't hold a candle to that.

Level
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 566/34
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

oh my, such anger. censorship at its finest, bullying.
    Sir, can I have another.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

oh my, such anger. censorship at its finest, bullying.
    Yes, it’s odd these two have so much rage. You’d think with one being at the largest LCC in the world (and dead last by a significant margin in compensation among their peers) and the other lined up to join him, they’d be dancing on cloud 9 (or in flippers case, jumping over it). Nothing sadder then a hostile huckster.

Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 367/51
    Given: 69/8

Ignore User

Cool story brah. Try posting that s**t on APC where the real Envoy pilots post and you'll be ripped to shreds like your buddy ag386 at that dirtbag outfit Allegiant. Working at a fly by night s**tbag operator just because you have a "good" payrate means just about jack. How about a solid career at American Airlines? You can't hold a candle to that.
    Hey man, it’s all good. Post what? It’s all true.
    Feel free to flow, get yourself a crashpad, have fun jumpseating to/from work. Having travel benefits you can’t really use, with deteriorating QOL. I’ll wave to you from the Admirals Club when you lumber by....

Parker is walmarting a once fantastic airline before your eyes and you don’t even realize it. Is it still a great job, yes.... but nothing compared to what it used to be, or should be now.
    Last edited by Cujo665; 05-29-2018 at 03:32 AM.
    __________________________________________________ __

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Hey man, it’s all good. Post what? It’s all true.
    Feel free to flow, get yourself a crashpad, have fun jumpseating to/from work. Having travel benefits you can’t really use, with deteriorating QOL. I’ll wave to you from the Admirals Club when you lumber by....

Parker is walmarting a once fantastic airline before your eyes and you don’t even realize it. Is it still a great job, yes.... but nothing compared to what it used to be, or should be now.
    Pilots are scheduled like Envoy at AA with monthly line averages well over 80 hours which is positioned to get pilots at or close to 1000 hours/year. Backside flying (all-nighters/red-eyes) are now commonplace. The other LCC’s are smaller in size, but advancing in QWL/Compensation for their pilots while AA is stagnant or regressing and so the only significant difference will be carrier size. Your company is another example that knows if they want to keep pilots in a declining industry, they have to change, but AA/Envoy still thinks they are the cat’s meow, so offer little or no improvements.

Next downturn will be about job security and QWL and that is anchored by seniority. Get it fast and build it while you can is critical to having a good chair (or one at all) should the music stop. It’s a chair you may have to spend a considerable amount of time in.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 05-29-2018 at 08:28 AM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Yes, but consider who is doing the ripping - the same old core of Envoy pack mules like you willing to hoof it for their masters regardless of how they’re treated.

Perhaps that is the source of your internal rage ?

Actually your description of “payrate” carriers applies to AA. Have you ever TRULY compared AA pilots contract against Delta or United ?

If anything sucks, it’s that.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 05-29-2018 at 07:25 AM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    Yes, but consider who is doing the ripping - the same old core of Envoy pack mules like you willing to hoof it for their masters regardless of how they’re treated.

Perhaps that is the source of your internal rage ?

Actually your description of “payrate” carriers applies to AA. Have you ever TRULY compared AA pilots contract against Delta or United ?

If anything sucks, it’s that.
    I'm going to make a man to man appeal to you. We all know you are bitter and hate Envoy. But the fact is, you don't work at Envoy and haven't in quite some time. You claim to represent the interests of Envoy pilots but that is clearly not what is reflected in your posts. Your hope is for the complete demise of Envoy. Yes, it's that obvious.

So, for the good of the Envoy pilots here you claim to be so high on supporting, I am officially requesting that you delete your user handle within 24 hours and make no further posts here. The entire Envoy pilot group will benefit if they are able to move on from you continuously tossing grenades in here. If you really are concerned with the Envoy pilot group, you'll take the exit and bow out gracefully. And you'll finally have my respect.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

I'm going to make a man to man appeal to you. We all know you are bitter and hate Envoy. But the fact is, you don't work at Envoy and haven't in quite some time. You claim to represent the interests of Envoy pilots but that is clearly not what is reflected in your posts. Your hope is for the complete demise of Envoy. Yes, it's that obvious.

So, for the good of the Envoy pilots here you claim to be so high on supporting, I am officially requesting that you delete your user handle within 24 hours and make no further posts here. The entire Envoy pilot group will benefit if they are able to move on from you continuously tossing grenades in here. If you really are concerned with the Envoy pilot group, you'll take the exit and bow out gracefully. And you'll finally have my respect.
    Christ, what pompousness.............and on a galactic scale. Do you ever listen to yourself ?

I should concern myself with getting YOUR respect ? Someone who has made a part-time career out of misrepresentation, embellishment, falsification and violated every forum rule on this site by virtue of perfecting personal attack both direct and veiled at not just me, but former fellow Envoy pilots, but most especially me ?

I'd sooner respect the ghost of Charles Manson.

As for your "request" I follow your orders within 24 hours, that's absurd. Your interpretation of my beliefs and motives is laughingly incorrect. I request that you read some of my posts about what I WANT for the future of Envoy pilots. You wont, because they don't fit your narrative and THAT is the crux of your warped view in that all you see are the interests of Envoy Management, whereas I see the interests of Envoy Pilots FIRST and THEN the interests of Envoy management. I don't want Envoy to flop, as it is vital to AA and if Envoy flops, so does an option for those Envoy pilots who might want to go to America West.....and guess what ? IMO, the way Envoy is being run it DOES run a much higher risk of flopping or at least failing in its role. Everyone loses to varying degrees.

As for that last proclamation of the "new" AA morphing into the "old" America West, yes........it is FACT, AA pilots contract is woefully inadequate compared to their former direct peers, that being Delta, United and arguably, Southwest, FedEx and UPS. That means for most AA pilots (Group II), their future existence will become much like that former company on par with Spirit, Jet Blue, Alaska, Frontier and dare I say it............dare !, dare !....Allegiant. Cujo has a nice gig going and one worthy of respect instead of being treated like it has been for him, which aside from being false only proves what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Oh, and news flash................................YOU don't work for Envoy either anymore and more Breaking News.......................you are NOT special.

Job
    Rented mule
    Level
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 13/4

Ignore User

I'm going to make a man to man appeal to you. We all know you are bitter and hate Envoy. A.) But the fact is, you don't work at Envoy and haven't in quite some time. You claim to represent the interests of Envoy pilots but that is clearly not what is reflected in your posts. Your hope is for the complete demise of Envoy. Yes, it's that obvious.

So, for the good of the Envoy pilots here you claim to be so high on supporting, B.) I am officially requesting that you delete your user handle within 24 hours and make no further posts here. The entire Envoy pilot group will benefit if they are able to move on from you continuously tossing grenades in here. If you really are concerned with the Envoy pilot group, you'll take the exit and bow out gracefully. And you'll finally have my respect.
    A.) You do not work for Envoy either.
    B.) What’s good for the goose and all that.
    Warlord of the crewroom.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
    Yea, you are going to have to show your math.
    The math HE is trumpeting shows significant pay CUTS for all new Envoy pilots for the remainder of their tenure at Envoy. Of course, that is for only some Envoy pilots who are hired as street captains. Those who aren't won't get that post probationary year pay cut in perpetuity, but won't make as much either by virtue of not getting that first year carrot ca$h.

Of course, if you point that out, you then are branded an "Envoy hater". Ridiculous.

Level
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

First year pay is highest, awesome. Hourly rates mean diddly squat without a contract and strong work rules.

Too bad you got fired and didn't flow to AA.

Thread Information