Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 14/160
    Given: 0/4

Ignore User

Hucksters

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    It's high time to commission a poll here for those that are fed up with a notorious huckster who drives the anti-Envoy narrative to new extremes daily. Said huckster does not work at Envoy and gets off on trying to shoot holes in the companies success. If you are tired of this reprehensible behavior, I suggest a poll that will show said huckster that it's time to pack up and move on. Envoy continues to succeed and despite the best efforts of liars, this course will not be changed. Even more people are now flowing through to AA thanks to the new LOA and it's time for the liars to get the message and move along.

Level
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

Are you still on the Envoy seniority list?

Level
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0

Ignore User

Beagleboy might be on the extreme negative side, but you Dacuj are on the extreme positive side..can't have it one sided..if you are calling for his departure then lead by example and remove yourself first.

Level
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 23/11
    Given: 3/0

Ignore User

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    It's high time to commission a poll here for those that are fed up with a notorious huckster who drives the pro-Envoy narrative to new extremes daily. Said huckster does not work at Envoy and gets off on trying to exaggerate the companies success. If you are tired of this reprehensible behavior, I suggest a poll that will show said huckster that it's time to pack up and move on. Envoy staggers on in spite of kool aid hucksters and liars, this course will not be changed. People are now flowing through at the minimum rate to AA and it's time for the liars to get the message and move along.

Level
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/1
    Given: 1/0

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    It's high time to commission a poll here for those that are fed up with a notorious huckster who drives the anti-Envoy narrative to new extremes daily. Said huckster does not work at Envoy and gets off on trying to shoot holes in the companies success. If you are tired of this reprehensible behavior, I suggest a poll that will show said huckster that it's time to pack up and move on. Envoy continues to succeed and despite the best efforts of liars, this course will not be changed. Even more people are now flowing through to AA thanks to the new LOA and it's time for the liars to get the message and move along.

Why did WE have to "negotiate" what should have been done by the verbiage in the first place? They (mgmt) knew exactly what they were gonna do when they signed the BK deal and not honor the language in the first place requiring this negotiated POS.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0

Ignore User

Darn it they tricked us again

Level
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Frequent PosterActivity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 566/34
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

Did you folks not get it, dacuj's sa at aa is to continue with the same job he did on sa at envoy. Go to the boards and espouse the extreme positives at envoy even when they don't exist.
    My question is why try to change the minds of those who are here and who knows the truth to be the opposite of what dacuj states.
    Schedules still stink, pay stinks even more, qol at best is numbing.

Level
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/0
    Given: 5/1

Ignore User

His SA at AA?
    Not sure thatís happening.
    Not sure why he feels the need to continue to carry the companyís water.
    Hey Mongo get a life.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 14/160
    Given: 0/4

Ignore User

You guys don't even know who I am. I like your best guesses but you have all been WRONG. Somebody needs to be here regularly pointing out the truth in the middle of a den of liars. And the narrative that this huckster pushes you toward is the farther from the truth than you can imagine. Envoy is growing, more Captains being minted daily and the flow has INCREASED!!!! The truth will set you free. Free at last.

Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0

Ignore User

Chris you lie. Everyone knows you are mongo. Good luck! You are going to need it!

Level
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 205/13
    Given: 66/129

Ignore User

So an AA pilot is now telling Envoy pilots what to do and think ? Gee..............where have I heard that criticism before ?

Blue-Ribbon hypocrisy at its finest. Folks, this is simply another move by this bunch to do what they have a LONG history of doing on this and other forums and that is to bully others into silence and quash dissenting views and opinions. When personal attack, verbal abuse, threats and intimidation don't work, they resort to corrupting others into assisting them. If my opinions were truly "reprehensible", they could easily be shot down with facts, yet when asked about facts, they always scurry along the baseboards looking for the nearest hole. Speaking of facts, if one chooses to expend the energy of actually reviewing my post history, they will confirm what is fact and what is fiction by the true "hucksters" (they can't even muster up one breath of originality). Those facts include, but are not limited to;

- I have stated the regional industry is in dire straits due to a worsening pilots shortage and considering Envoy's apparent new desire to expand in such times along with a self-imposed attrition method, they are at more significant risk of failure to meet that goal and thus any claims of X or Y (upgrade or flow) which are based on that should be viewed with caution. Likewise anyone who claims the future is one of certainty and will be all wine and roses should be viewed with suspicion (AKA the "huckster").

- I have stated Envoy is almost certain to continue to flow at minimum rate because of their future staffing conundrums and that still stands. So far this year, Envoy could have flowed more then they did contractually. They didn't. Now, they have inked a new agreement with those about to flow to increase that rate by 4/month. They could flow more, but all this does is reset a new minimum rate which will STILL be the least they are required to flow. Now, this IS good news for 44 pilots this year (AA likely wont train or flow in December) and that should be noted, but that is still FAR less then they COULD flow if Envoy truly didn't have a present staffing issue or more likely a worsening one in the future.

- I have reiterated what most of you have said about QWL at Envoy as I don't work there, so where else could I get that info then pilots who do ? The grifters (I expect they will adopt this term in the future to attack me with) want you to accept THEIR narrative of life at Envoy and how you should think and feel, hence this new effort by one outsider to assist DolphinsFan and others to continue their mental trickf***ery. Individuals like me who question what they say and ask them for facts which never occur in their foul-mouthed rebuttals are people they are most fearful of. Providing honest answers to hard, frank questioning of the claims they make are NOT their forte.

- I have stated positive things about Envoy, that being it is not the worst regional to look for and for some it may be the right regional to work for, BUT Envoy has some negatives and some serious risks too and pilots should not assume at face value that they will flow to AA based on assumptions and hope. Countless pilots have done that in the past, only to be disappointed. Those risks are a history of significant abuse of the contract they have with the pilots as evidenced by the thousands of grievances that have occurred, a flow-thru that has historically never panned out to the degree it was represented and now a survival component that Envoy knows is real by demonstration they are now at the point of having to find a Captain walking the street and offer him/her a starting pay of $113,000/year (followed by a $34,000 pay cut in year 2 or perhaps twice that of going back to F/O).

- I have stated my observation that the pilot's "Association" at Envoy (only the delusional could call it a "union") has collapsed to becoming something virtually worthless to the pilots by virtue of their number one priority now being to repeatedly assist management in solving their latest problems with solutions that are marginal in value to many pilots or even worthless to some (those who are not flowing). This tack only destroys future leverage, but to those negotiating such deals who are close to flowing, who cares about future leverage ? Think about it. In fact, they have gone so far in that regard they have completely destroyed the the most sacred thing a pilot in this industry can posses and that is the concept of seniority. They have done this by making agreements that pay pilots with one day of service at Envoy MORE then pilots with years of service there and by concocting special bidding rights to pilots with one day of service there to premium equipment, leaving pilots with years of service bankrupt of opportunity to exercise their years of service. What these scams DO provide though is a faster and more secure exit to AA for those that make them. If you're flowing and especially if soon, who cares about the concept of seniority at Envoy ? Need I say more in this department ?

If anything is "reprehensible", it's what has become of this pilot group. But, sadly that's what happens over time when minds are successfully dumbed down and expectations are managed. Regarding the latter, THAT is what the hucksters are here for and it is THAT which is reprehensible. It's always been evident that a select few will always take 30 pieces of Silver to act against those they claim to be aligned with and so it is. You notice they A. Rarely if ever directly answer hard questions that don't further their narrative. B. Are usually incapable of mature discussion and frequently resort to hostile, childish name calling and insults when boxed into a corner they cannot get out of. C. Employ shady tactics to censor, quash or otherwise prevent robust discussion of these issues and D. Can't even live up to the standards they demand (unrightfully) of others as demonstrated here by a pilot no longer working for Envoy, yet demanding Envoy pilots follow his directive.

That is beyond reprehensible, it's downright disgusting.......................but predictable as this has been history for a long time here.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 05-14-2018 at 11:41 AM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by wiz5422 View Post
    Beagleboy might be on the extreme negative side, but you Dacuj are on the extreme positive side..can't have it one sided..if you are calling for his departure then lead by example and remove yourself first.
    I don't see myself as "extreme" negative about Envoy and anyone who does I think is misleading themselves about me. Now, that IS how the (H5H) "High-5 Hucksters" WANT you to see me, but don't fall for it. Look over our individual post history if you want, but I see myself as simply someone offering caution by really...........and I mean REALLY looking at both past history and present challenges Envoy faces as a regional airline. I recently watched the movie The Big Short and there was an apt quote by Mark Twain that I think applies to a mistake many Envoy pilots are making and it goes, "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."

Right now, these hucksters want to convince you that you WILL flow to AA in 4.5 years and even show you pay progress (that seems to demonstrate such a pilot will NEVER be an F/O IIRC !). I say, believing such claims with any degree of confidence is a fool's errand. I say Envoy QWL is poor for far too many because ENVOY PILOTS TELL ME SO and I say Envoy ALPA sucks as a representative body by listing facts that prove that to any rational mind in the above post. I don't think that makes me negative in the extreme, but more of a sober realist. Not saying it's you, but only someone enveloped in Pollyanna fantasy sees sober realism as extreme negativism.

Of course, the H5H wants you to think exactly that.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 05-14-2018 at 02:34 PM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

You guys don't even know who I am. I like your best guesses but you have all been WRONG. Somebody needs to be here regularly pointing out the truth in the middle of a den of liars. And the narrative that this huckster pushes you toward is the farther from the truth than you can imagine. Envoy is growing, more Captains being minted daily and the flow has INCREASED!!!! The truth will set you free. Free at last.
    Please Chris. You obviously have no compunction outing others and then when exposed, you do this. Considering your forum conduct and behavior, I can understand your zest and zeal for denial and deflection, but this is embarrassing. I will at least give you some credit for (so far) not descending into the foul-mouthed hostility you embraced so willingly in the past.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 05-14-2018 at 02:35 PM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

He is just nervous that APA 100% knows who is he- thanks in part to others that have flowed already and literally showed members of APA his current conduct and postings- so heís starting to sweat.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by EagleFlight2369 View Post
    He is just nervous that APA 100% knows who is he- thanks in part to others that have flowed already and literally showed members of APA his current conduct and postings- so heís starting to sweat.
    I'd be surprised if enough pilots at his (new) domicile objected to his membership. I'd like to be wrong as IMO he's clearly demonstrated someone who does NOT have the interests of a unionized pilot group at heart and seems more then willing to lunge for those 30 pieces of Silver ASAP. This latest move however, doesn't seem to help though and IMO, he would have been better staying a pair of glowing eyes in that baseboard hole until APA membership wasn't an issue and THEN come back to be another beagleboy, but with special rights and privileges demanding false rationalizations to boot other forum members.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 05-14-2018 at 12:33 PM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

I will never deliberately derail a fellow pilot or stand in their way of successes or spread rumors as facts to another union to stop their membership. Others have already done that on him.

This industry is too small for petty business. I however will not stop someone from falling on their own sword- which is this case exactly.

Level
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/0
    Given: 5/1

Ignore User

His new coworkers need to be told the go fund me story.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0

Ignore User

Whatís the go fund me story

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by EagleFlight2369 View Post
    I will never deliberately derail a fellow pilot or stand in their way of successes or spread rumors as facts to another union to stop their membership. Others have already done that on him.

This industry is too small for petty business. I however will not stop someone from falling on their own sword- which is this case exactly.
    So, others are spreading rumors on him to APA to stop his membership ?

Level
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Frequent PosterActivity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 566/34
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

I seriously doubt that. those boys have moved on and they are not looking in the rear view mirror. Cant blame them,
    Sir, can I have another.

Thread Information