Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsFan View Post
    If you think you are man enough you sad sack then go for it. At the least, I don’t LIE on here and try to represent the truth so I have no problem being “outed” for that. And by the way, I fully intend to “keep it up”
    “Man enough” ? LOL !!!

Like you would be “man enough” to tell me face-to-face what you have no problem doing behind your Cyber sea creature. Guys like you never do.

“Truth” ? LOL !!!

You ? Please.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting AwardActivity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by copycopy View Post
    The only logical choice would be PDT and take advantage of operational efficiencies by merging the route structure and seniority lists. XJT is too big and complicated. Another possibility would be TSA, but they’re also a hot mess.
    So, just like BusinessExpress? DOH, and their senior CA’s flowed before our junior CA’s?

Or is there something in the contract, that protect Envoy Pilots.
    I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

Level
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

Hahahahs, something in envoy pilots contract that protects them, ah no.

Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/0

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by NoOtPilot View Post
    So, just like BusinessExpress? DOH, and their senior CA’s flowed before our junior CA’s?

Or is there something in the contract, that protect Envoy Pilots.
    Perhaps two separate flow through lists but one seniority list?

Level
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/5
    Given: 1/1

Ignore User

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    Which makes increasing the flow all the more questionable, because now they’ll need even more captains, especially if they will need another 200 or so Captains for the 38 new aircraft. More importantly, they must have the ability to successfully TRAIN these new captains and meet that metric each and every month. Aren’t street captains supposed to get 50 hours of IOE ?

I’m just trying to figure out how they’ll do it and that’s why I ask what they have done so far in the new-hire/upgrade dept. What if outside attrition spikes going forward this year ? What if despite their best hopes, the poaching pilgrimage to Envoy doesn’t occur with the latest sales pitches like $113K to start (followed by at least a $34K pay cut) or the implausible 4.5 year flow ? I want to see Envoy pilots succeed, but that requires confidently achievable and realistic goals instead of desperate hail mary’s by a team seemingly way behind in the 4th quarter.

If their plans don’t work out, are they willing to scale back this planned growth to flow 29/month ? For that matter, are they willing to contract if necessary to maintain 29/month to AA ? If not, what’s plan B should that be necessary ? We also must remember despite all this the complete abandonment of those who don’t want to flow by both the company and the Association.
    They will simply change the economics until they have enough warm bodies on the property. We have already seen this in action.

Level
    Overall activity: 77.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Mr mojo View Post
    They will simply change the economics until they have enough warm bodies on the property. We have already seen this in action.
    This implies there will never be a pilot shortage and Envoy will always be able to attract the necessary number of pilots it needs. Barring a stunning turnaround in the number of newly minted qualified future pilots, I don’t believe this resource will be infinite. Besides, at what point does “economics” render the regional model uneconomical which was its purpose to begin with ?

Does Envoy have enough “warm bodies” now ? If the answer is “yes”, why is QWL so horrid as reported by too many Envoy pilots ?

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Because they can

Level
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 60/7
    Given: 7/6

Ignore User

Fish boy is so man the sheep are nervous!!

Level
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/54
    Given: 0/1

Ignore User

This implies there will never be a pilot shortage and Envoy will always be able to attract the necessary number of pilots it needs. Barring a stunning turnaround in the number of newly minted qualified future pilots, I don’t believe this resource will be infinite. Besides, at what point does “economics” render the regional model uneconomical which was its purpose to begin with ?

Does Envoy have enough “warm bodies” now ? If the answer is “yes”, why is QWL so horrid as reported by too many Envoy pilots ?
    You're saying their is a pilot shortage at Envoy, yes ? Well, you are dead wrong you d**b f**k. Their is not a shortage and we continue to hire as many as we need. How would you know, yes ? You're saying QWL is horrid at Envoy, yes ? Well, once again f-ing wrong dipstick. What would you know about it anyway, yes ?

Level
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/5
    Given: 1/1

Ignore User

Envoy is creating their own pilots. Time will tell if it works. The numbers are trending in the wrong direction for labor. On the other hand you almost try to predict the failure of Envoy every chance you get. That gets just as old as smelly tuna.

Level
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 6/1

Ignore User

You're saying their is a pilot shortage at Envoy, yes ? Well, you are dead wrong you d**b f**k. Their is not a shortage and we continue to hire as many as we need. How would you know, yes ? You're saying QWL is horrid at Envoy, yes ? Well, once again f-ing wrong dipstick. What would you know about it anyway, yes ?
    Put the crack pipe down.
    The majority of line pilots here would disagree with you.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0

Ignore User

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Ok I am now fed up with this crap. Here’s some help.

Their is the possessive case of the pronoun they, as in “They left their cell phones at home.” Their is generally plural, but it is increasingly accepted in place of the singular his or her after an with words such as someone: “Someone left their book on the table.”

There is an adverb that means “in or at that place,” as in “She is there now.” In this sense, there is essentially the opposite of here. There is also used as a pronoun introducing a sentence or clause, as in “There is still hope.”

They’re is a contraction of the words they and are, as in “They’re mastering the differences between three homophones!”

Take a hint from the spelling!
    If you find yourself coming up blank when trying to determine which one to use, take a hint from the spelling of each:

Their has the word heir in it, which can act as a reminder that the term indicates possession.
    There has the word here in it. There is the choice when talking about places, whether figurative or literal.
    They’re has an apostrophe, which means it’s the product of two words: they are. If you can substitute they are into your sentence and retain the meaning, then they’re is the correct homophone to use

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0

Ignore User

Also, envoy is spelled without a capitilized letter according to the big ass sign on the building you walk into for work each day.

pied piper

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

As stated in another thread, does anyone need a better example of someone totally unfit to act as a representative of a corporation demonstrating both a moronic level of intelligence and appallingly bad manners ?

Is it no wonder Envoy has the rep it does when people like this are even hired, let alone propelled into positions that supposedly symbols of that entity ?

Could anyone of you imagine sharing a cockpit with this guy ?

Of course, he could just be drunk. Seems to me to be yet another major flaw that permeates this segment of Envoy.

Level
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 2/0

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvisual View Post
    Ok I am now fed up with this crap. Here’s some help.

Their has the word heir in it, which can act as a reminder that the term indicates possession.
    There has the word here in it. There is the choice when talking about places, whether figurative or literal.
    They’re has an apostrophe, which means it’s the product of two words: they are. If you can substitute they are into your sentence and retain the meaning, then they’re is the correct homophone to use
    Saving this and using it to teach my kids. Best part of the whole thread so far.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

As stated in another thread, does anyone need a better example of someone totally unfit to act as a representative of a corporation demonstrating both a moronic level of intelligence and appallingly bad manners ?

Is it no wonder Envoy has the rep it does when people like this are even hired, let alone propelled into positions that supposedly symbols of that entity ?

Could anyone of you imagine sharing a cockpit with this guy ?

Of course, he could just be drunk. Seems to me to be yet another major flaw that permeates this segment of Envoy.
    Speaking of APC, which this thread is titled. Beagle, looks like you are getting your a** handed to you over there with one of your other screen names ag386. The guys who have the truth are smashing you to smithereens there. Don't even try to keep denying it. It's you. Who hates Envoy with that kind of vitriol besides you?

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Speaking of APC, which this thread is titled. Beagle, looks like you are getting your a** handed to you over there with one of your other screen names ag386. The guys who have the truth are smashing you to smithereens there. Don't even try to keep denying it. It's you. Who hates Envoy with that kind of vitriol besides you?
    If only you could “hand my ***” to me here, eh ?

You’ve been trying so hard and have failed so miserably. That’s yet another thing to note with cowards like you in that you assume those you hate lie with the same impunity you do. “ag386” can fend for himself and what his situation is, is not my concern, nor any response to him. But, others claim to know his hire dates and he was supposedly fired from Envoy. If I was fired from Envoy, how did I flow to AA years ago and “force retire” at the end of last year ? It still doesn’t add up, so if you are the citadel of truth here, then you are calling the others that do claim to know his specifics liars too.

Reading THIS forum, one could correctly observe, it is YOU that is getting your *** handed to you, no ? I would have thought your obsessive rage toward me would have taken a day off to nurse that hangover, but I guess there’s no controlling unbridled rage.

So sad to see.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 05-12-2018 at 03:31 PM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

If only you could “hand my ***” to me here, eh ?

You’ve been trying so hard and have failed so miserably. That’s yet another thing to note with cowards like you in that you assume those you hate lie with the same impunity you do. “ag386” can fend for himself and what his situation is, is not my concern, nor any response to him. But, others claim to know his hire dates and he was supposedly fired from Envoy. If I was fired from Envoy, how did I flow to AA years ago and “force retire” at the end of last year ? It still doesn’t add up, so if you are the citadel of truth here, then you are calling the others that do claim to know his specifics liars too.

Reading THIS forum, one could correctly observe, it is YOU that is getting your *** handed to you, no ? I would have thought your obsessive rage toward me would have taken a day off to nurse that hangover, but I guess there’s no controlling unbridled rage.

So sad to see.
    Of course you weren't fired from Envoy. That's just another LIE from one of your psuedo personalities.

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

No he was not but you still may be, keep it up.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Of course you weren't fired from Envoy. That's just another LIE from one of your psuedo personalities.
    Like I said, then those on APC who “know” about ag are liars too. I guess we’re all liars from the eyes of an angry coward then.

Thread Information