Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 46 of 46

Thread: Increased flow

  1. #41
    Registered User Vne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Job
    Rented mule
    Posts
    208
    Level
    33
    Points: 3,016, Level: 33
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 13/4

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsFan View Post
    Yeah, what he said. You aholes f**ing bitch and moan constantly about 8 year upgrades, no flow and it all gets fixed. Then you keep bitching and f**ing moaning about instant upgrades and flow working as per the contract. Find yourself another line of work. This evidently isnt your career field.
    Calm down, Francis! All that rage is gonna burn you up.

  2. #42
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    1,775
    Level
    98
    Points: 27,528, Level: 98
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 368/50
    Given: 75/8

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    And the mec is complicit in that they have made everything about flow and nothing else.
    Thought the mec was going public to air out the laundry.
    In their defense... you canít fight this company. They will fire you repeatedly until they eventually get an arbitrator to rule their way. Coincidence that both of their biggest union leader opponents got fired? Message clearly sent to remaining union leaders.... donít piss us off or your next.
    __________________________________________________ __

  3. #43
    Registered User NoOtPilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,434
    Level
    100
    Points: 53,024, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting AwardActivity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 136/37
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    In their defense... you canít fight this company. They will fire you repeatedly until they eventually get an arbitrator to rule their way. Coincidence that both of their biggest union leader opponents got fired? Message clearly sent to remaining union leaders.... donít piss us off or your next.
    Well! There you have it! As simple as that. Well said ďCujoĒ.
    With this increase in flow all they are going to do is flush The protected pilots, and then go to 15 a months...any idea why?
    Can they meter the 15 pilots a month?

  4. #44
    Registered User ardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,352
    Level
    96
    Points: 25,424, Level: 96
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 569/34
    Given: 589/14

    Ignore User

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    so much for alpa national support on management union busting.

    yes, when they get to 15 per month, psa and pdt will equal our flow, so then its just years to flow and which base you want. Pay and schedules will still be poor.
    Sir, can I have another.

  5. #45
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    1,775
    Level
    98
    Points: 27,528, Level: 98
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 368/50
    Given: 75/8

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    so much for alpa national support on management union busting.

    yes, when they get to 15 per month, psa and pdt will equal our flow, so then its just years to flow and which base you want. Pay and schedules will still be poor.
    In nationals defense, they tend to do what the MEC chairmen say..... this all happened shortly after a failed recall attempt on the MEC chairman and he blamed the same two the company fired for orchestrating the recall. Anywhere else, if 1/5th of a union leadership we’re bogusly fired within a month, the MEC chairman would have had picketing and media at centerport the next morning, and a federal lawsuit filed for union busting.

    Lesson
    1 Don’t piss off the company
    2 don’t piss off the MEC chairman


    If if you aren’t an employee at Envoy, the lesson is do not go there. Plenty of good jobs out there without the abuse.
    __________________________________________________ __

  6. #46
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,827
    Level
    60
    Points: 7,991, Level: 60
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 208/16
    Given: 66/136

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    In nationals defense, they tend to do what the MEC chairmen say..... this all happened shortly after a failed recall attempt on the MEC chairman and he blamed the same two the company fired for orchestrating the recall. Anywhere else, if 1/5th of a union leadership we’re bogusly fired within a month, the MEC chairman would have had picketing and media at centerport the next morning, and a federal lawsuit filed for union busting.

    Lesson
    1 Don’t piss off the company
    2 don’t piss off the MEC chairman


    If if you aren’t an employee at Envoy, the lesson is do not go there. Plenty of good jobs out there without the abuse.
    That's the "win-win" reality. The third "win" is for ALL pilots and that once again proves to be a myth.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •