Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Envoy adding 15 extra E175

  1. #21
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    1,779
    Level
    98
    Points: 27,768, Level: 98
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsFan View Post
    You a-holes have spent the past two years b*itching and f-ing moaning about how the flow needed to be increased. News flash dipstick. It was just INCREASED! Go piss in your own cornflakes.
    Actually the minimum withholding was increased, but you no longer have rights to 50% of all new hire positions. Previously you had rights to 50% and the company could withhold to 25.... there was no resolution or process to catch up to the 50% actually owed. This settlement gave 4 more minimum slots while waiving claim to 50%. Now it’s just they may release up to 50%, they no longer are obligated to.... big big loss in my opinion.
    Last edited by Cujo665; 05-18-2018 at 05:55 PM.
    __________________________________________________ __

  2. #22
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,901
    Level
    61
    Points: 8,221, Level: 61
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    Actually the minimum withholding was increased, but you no longer have rights to 50% of all new hire positions. Previously you had rights to 50% and the company could withhold to 25.... there was no resolution or process to catch up to the 50% actually owed. This settlement gave 4 more minimum slots while waiving claim to 50%. Now it’s just they may release up to 50%, they no longer are obligated to.... big big loss in my opinion.
    But a big win for Sam and others in the upper eschelon who have been chewing their fingernails off waiting to be hauled aboard the AA dinghy before they might slip under the surface at Envoy and after all, historically thatís the been playbook. They go to AA quicker.

    You KNOW the company knows just how to play them, just like their predecessors and just like their successors.

  3. #23
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    50
    Level
    44
    Points: 4,814, Level: 44
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 24/1
    Given: 1/1

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    Actually the minimum withholding was increased, but you no longer have rights to 50% of all new hire positions. Previously you had rights to 50% and the company could withhold to 25.... there was no resolution or process to catch up to the 50% actually owed. This settlement gave 4 more minimum slots while waiving claim to 50%. Now itís just they may release up to 50%, they no longer are obligated to.... big big loss in my opinion.
    Please elaborate on the term "rights".

  4. #24
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    50
    Level
    44
    Points: 4,814, Level: 44
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 24/1
    Given: 1/1

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    But a big win for Sam and others in the upper eschelon who have been chewing their fingernails off waiting to be hauled aboard the AA dinghy before they might slip under the surface at Envoy and after all, historically thatís the been playbook. They go to AA quicker.

    You KNOW the company knows just how to play them, just like their predecessors and just like their successors.
    "They", as in every pilot on property?

  5. #25
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    326
    Level
    51
    Points: 6,288, Level: 51
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 6/1

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post
    "They", as in every pilot on property?
    No

  6. #26
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    Eagle
    Base
    ORD
    A/C Flown
    Jungle Jet
    Posts
    476
    Level
    69
    Points: 11,109, Level: 69
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 41/6
    Given: 5/1

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post
    "They", as in every pilot on property?
    They meaning Sam and the leaders of the union is what he means

  7. #27
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Company
    Violin on the Envoy-tanic
    Posts
    22
    Level
    10
    Points: 542, Level: 10
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 1/2

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Gee, no demand of concessions to make you pay for the airplanes? Glass must have been busy with something more important.

  8. #28
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,901
    Level
    61
    Points: 8,221, Level: 61
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrinityDawn View Post
    Gee, no demand of concessions to make you pay for the airplanes? Glass must have been busy with something more important.
    What's left to take ? This MEC hasn't much left they can offer.

  9. #29
    Registered User ardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,381
    Level
    96
    Points: 25,670, Level: 96
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    They have not offered my left nut yet.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •