Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 202/12
    Given: 46/99

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleFlight2369 View Post
    No - but he is in the April 2nd class.
    One question is if any former Envoy pilots (at his assigned domicile) will step up and protest any acceptance in APA ? AFAIC, his attitude and conduct here put his worthiness for membership in grave question as AA pilots do not need another Benedict Arnold in their union hall.

Level
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 14/2
    Given: 1/1

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvisual View Post
    Rumblings of a Skywest Dfw base. Asked a couple friends over there and they’re hearing it as well. But just like our lax or philly rumor they’re about as believable as dacuj’s sobriety.
    Would you say... It's growing legs?

I'm still saying cream pies in our future. Especially with all that BOS flying.

Level
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 14/0
    Given: 5/1

Ignore User

EJ flying disappearance will coincide with SkyWest’s base build up. This isn’t public knowledge but everyone at Expressjet sees the writing on the wall.

Level
    Overall activity: 62.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 11/151
    Given: 0/4

Ignore User

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    One question is if any former Envoy pilots (at his assigned domicile) will step up and protest any acceptance in APA ? AFAIC, his attitude and conduct here put his worthiness for membership in grave question as AA pilots do not need another Benedict Arnold in their union hall.
    You might be surprised. With my connections I have the ear of a couple of the bigwigs at APA. My acceptance is already a done deal. Deal with it.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by snippercr View Post
    Would you say... It's growing legs?

I'm still saying cream pies in our future. Especially with all that BOS flying.
    I’ll overlook your comments as just juvenile stupidity. Just because I will be at AA doesn’t mean I change any of my predictions on what will happen at Envoy. You will still be as much an AA pilot as I will be. I hope you are at least flying the crown jewel now. I still get a woody when I see one.

Level
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 59/0
    Given: 7/6

Ignore User

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I think its another appendage you have your hand on.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    You might be surprised. With my connections I have the ear of a couple of the bigwigs at APA. My acceptance is already a done deal. Deal with it.
    Isn’t it predictable you see your future success not on integrity, honor or propriety, but based on bypassing processes and procedures and relying on backroom deals. It’s the usual M.O. of the ethically bankrupt self-dealer. Actually, the most impact for this specific issue isn’t any APA “bigwigs”, it’s the line pilots at your new-hire assigned domicile, most likely not DFW unless you seek or are awarded the S80, an aircraft you have denigrated as junk and inferior.

Clearly, we now see your next demonstration of arrogance and obnoxiousness, that being the new self-elected King of AA who will continue to talk down to and belittle Envoy pilots here. I certainly hope you don’t take that attitude into an AA cockpit and prove to the pilots there your proficiency in embracing your Narcisstic Personality Disorder. Not likely though, as people like you never look inward for fear of what they will see. You’d think for someone in his mid 40’s, you’d have learned something about yourself by now, instead of simply doing nothing but continuing to reinforce to us all and soon AA pilots that you are indeed the ‘Frank Burns’ of Envoy.

You may be correct though in that little effort will be made to protect what little integrity exists within APA and apathy will allow you to slip through the cracks. My condolences to all AA pilots present and future to whatever damage you will seek to inflict on them to feather your own nest. On that note, it will interesting to watch you dance around the scope issue once there. My bet says, you’ll take the cowards route and work to relax it, yet represent to those around you (including any “bigwigs” at APA), that you are a true unionist, which WE all know you are anything but.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

I hope you are at least flying the crown jewel now. I still get a woody when I see one.
    If this is indeed the case, my question is then how you will explain your sexual arousal to your captain when taxiing around all those crown jewel’s ? Will you be honest and say it’s because that’s what large RJ’s do to you or will you lie and claim it’s something else ?

Love to be in the Jumpseat to listen to your explanation, especially the former.

Job
    Rented mule
    Level
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 13/4

Ignore User

I’ll overlook your comments as just juvenile stupidity. Just because I will be at AA doesn’t mean I change any of my predictions on what will happen at Envoy. You will still be as much an AA pilot as I will be. I hope you are at least flying the crown jewel now. I still get a woody when I see one.
    Annnnnd **** just got weird...
    Warlord of the crewroom.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    Isn’t it predictable you see your future success not on integrity, honor or propriety, but based on bypassing processes and procedures and relying on backroom deals. It’s the usual M.O. of the ethically bankrupt self-dealer. Actually, the most impact for this specific issue isn’t any APA “bigwigs”, it’s the line pilots at your new-hire assigned domicile, most likely not DFW unless you seek or are awarded the S80, an aircraft you have denigrated as junk and inferior.

Clearly, we now see your next demonstration of arrogance and obnoxiousness, that being the new self-elected King of AA who will continue to talk down to and belittle Envoy pilots here. I certainly hope you don’t take that attitude into an AA cockpit and prove to the pilots there your proficiency in embracing your Narcisstic Personality Disorder. Not likely though, as people like you never look inward for fear of what they will see. You’d think for someone in his mid 40’s, you’d have learned something about yourself by now, instead of simply doing nothing but continuing to reinforce to us all and soon AA pilots that you are indeed the ‘Frank Burns’ of Envoy.

You may be correct though in that little effort will be made to protect what little integrity exists within APA and apathy will allow you to slip through the cracks. My condolences to all AA pilots present and future to whatever damage you will seek to inflict on them to feather your own nest. On that note, it will interesting to watch you dance around the scope issue once there. My bet says, you’ll take the cowards route and work to relax it, yet represent to those around you (including any “bigwigs” at APA), that you are a true unionist, which WE all know you are anything but.
    Well, your response is exactly what I expected Joey. Like your path to AA was some kind of honor laden journey. You act as though you are some kind of Fuhrer to the current Envoy 10% Haters Club. Well Joey, let me tell you that you never deserved to be at AA for even a single day with your crappy pedigree. Flying crapped out turboprops to Wichita Falls for Chapparal isn’t something I would even mention on a resume.

Newbie Member
    Level
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Why does every thread have to become a stupid internet pissing match between you two? Both of you should get a life. It also ruins this entire forum.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Well, your response is exactly what I expected Joey. Like your path to AA was some kind of honor laden journey. You act as though you are some kind of Fuhrer to the current Envoy 10% Haters Club. Well Joey, let me tell you that you never deserved to be at AA for even a single day with your crappy pedigree. Flying crapped out turboprops to Wichita Falls for Chapparal isn’t something I would even mention on a resume.
    ....and your response here is also what we all expect, Chris. Absolutely nothing of substance, simply more emotional diarrhea. It is you who see yourself as special and proven by your posts. You know zero about my apparent inferior “pedigree” to your obvious (to you) royalty, but thanks for the laugh. BTW, turboprops are more demanding then modern RJ’s, so your criticism there is as bankrupt as everything else you claim.

Also BTW, I don’t hate Envoy. It and its pilots are necessary for AA’s success under the current plan. I do though despise deceitful hucksters who demonstrate they are more then willing to manipulate others for their own interests and regardless of what you flew prior to AA, your pedigree will be no benefit to the AA pilot group.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 03-25-2018 at 03:36 PM.

Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Level
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 363/51
    Given: 67/7

Ignore User

I never knew you to be so spiteful in person....
    __________________________________________________ __

Newbie Member
    Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/4
    Given: 10/2

Ignore User

[QUOTE=Dacuj;47084.....Flying crapped out turboprops to Wichita Falls for Chapparal isn’t something I would even mention on a resume.[/QUOTE]
    Because no one would ever believe you had the skills, knowledge and experience to do it? Just wondering.

Level
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 0/1

Ignore User

Chris W?

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

Yup. Only 2006 hire left on SA flowing very soon. April 2nd. No one out him. He did it himself by saying the exact words I’ve posted in different posts over the last year. He made his bed...

Level
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 0/1

Ignore User

Yup. Only 2006 hire left on SA flowing very soon. April 2nd. No one out him. He did it himself by saying the exact words I’ve posted in different posts over the last year. He made his bed...
    If he is who he says he is, he'll be known when he flows over. Having been at AA for almost four years, I can attest to the professionalism of the majority of our team. Reputations precede, but more importantly, I've been continually impressed by the selection of members for various departments, including special assignments. Based on how dacuj treats other members on this board, his attitude and treatment of people will not fly at AA. I suspect he won't come out and admit who he is, as some of his posts will disqualify him from some of these positions. He may claim to always be "in the know" or have connections to "big wigs," but he forgets that aviation is a small world. He is known, whether he realizes it or not.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

“Flying crapped out turboprops to Wichita Falls for Chapparal isn’t something I would even mention on a resume.”

Ya know, quite a few of those folks hired through the front door and others were some of the initial flows pre and post 9/11. Lots of useful experience was passed on by those Chapparal, Metro, Simmons, Command etc. Captains. But you wouldn’t know about that. Most are captains there now and eagerly await your presence on their flight decks. That’s “if” you ever actually fly anything other than a cubicle.
    I admit that some of my comments towards you in the past may have been juvenile in nature, but I was lowering myself to your level.
    Your arrogance and disrespect will bite you in the ass hard one day. Mark my wards.
    Last edited by Sirsnacksalot; 03-25-2018 at 09:44 PM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

MONGO?!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

breath

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    I never knew you to be so spiteful in person....
    Speaking of that, interesting name he picked as his identity on this forum, don’t you think ? I can’t help but to conclude that it smacks of someone with a superiority complex making fun of and mocking anothers misfortune. Spite or simply enjoyment at a union rep being whacked or both, we’ll likely never know.

But, that’s a lesson learned about judging others. One of the most revealing traits of someone is any ability to be a chameleon. People like that are almost always manipulators and self-dealers.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 03-26-2018 at 03:07 PM.

Thread Information