Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

On The Cusp

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Guys, as I've mentioned before, I'm flowing this year. So as to protect my identity from some of you jerks who would likely show up at my house with 6 dozen eggs, I'll leave it at I will be flowing between April and October. And yes, my new SA gig at AA is confirmed and I will flow, go to class, complete OE followed by getting my consolidation hours. After, I will move into my new role on the SA team to which I've been assigned at HQ.

It's been a great ride here at Envoy and I've never been more proud of this company. I'm in close touch with the movers and shakers on Regent Blvd so no worries, I'll continue posting here with relevant info to keep you in the loop. Not that you'll appreciate it but there may be one or two who do.

Level
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Hey guys. Iíll be flowing probably in the next year unless another major gets me first. I will not be posting here after I leave because that would make me a prick with no life

Level
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

Beagle, want to respond

Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0

Ignore User

Appreciate the heads up on a few things but as someone who doesnít care at all about qol or pay issues I really hope you either get fired from your SA job or you have a real coming to Jesus moment. I too will be flowing in ththe next year or two and I really donít need you screwing with my career. Please. Dacuj. Take what others are saying to heart. Itís about maximizing pay and better work rules. Sounds corny, but our families depend on it. There is a shortage overal, the majors havenít felt it yet. Envoy has by giving bandaids out to cover the staffing issue, on the surface. Simple supply and demand. More money less work. Itís really that simple. Most guys do not care if theyíre flying a 787 or an md80 as long as qol is concerned. Itís why the md80 Dfw is more senior to lax bus.

Job
    Rented mule
    Level
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 13/4

Ignore User
    Warlord of the crewroom.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0

Ignore User

Ironic you would think I would show up to your house with eggs. Iíve offered to take you up on a meet and greet at HQ even- hell bone daddyís or hard 8- if youíd like... many things to discuss. If you are that scared to meet in person to talk like an adult/ maybe you shouldnít post online like a child

Level
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Guys, as I've mentioned before, I'm flowing this year. So as to protect my identity from some of you jerks who would likely show up at my house with 6 dozen eggs, I'll leave it at I will be flowing between April and October. And yes, my new SA gig at AA is confirmed and I will flow, go to class, complete OE followed by getting my consolidation hours. After, I will move into my new role on the SA team to which I've been assigned at HQ.

It's been a great ride here at Envoy and I've never been more proud of this company. I'm in close touch with the movers and shakers on Regent Blvd so no worries, I'll continue posting here with relevant info to keep you in the loop. Not that you'll appreciate it but there may be one or two who do.
    Really hope is 2018.
    Donít worry APA knows.
    Good luck! And secure that desk job.

Level
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0

Ignore User

I'll continue posting here with relevant info to keep you in the loop. Not that you'll appreciate it but there may be one or two who do.
    You can send them private message instead.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by EagleFlight2369 View Post
    Ironic you would think I would show up to your house with eggs. I’ve offered to take you up on a meet and greet at HQ even- hell bone daddy’s or hard 8- if you’d like... many things to discuss. If you are that scared to meet in person to talk like an adult/ maybe you shouldn’t post online like a child
    Funny thing is, I offered to meet with you guys at Hard 8 Coppell last summer. Your Dear Leader beagleboy shot that down as an exercise in futility and declined and called it a "fools errand" I believe. I'm past all that. Originally, I had hoped to convert a few of you here by posting the latest good info, class drops, facilitating discussion, etc. I figured you would like someone in the know that also had the pulse of the pilot group as well here and handy to answer questions. Turned out I was flat wrong.

This board is nothing but the 10% ers. In other words, the 10% of the total Envoy pilot cadre that will NEVER find anything good to say about the company. Constant doom and gloomers. Plus, I was attacked repeatedly and finally decided I wasn't going to convert a single person here even though I kept pointing out all the good and positive things that have happened to Envoy over the past two years. Seriously, who would have ever predicted immediate upgrades? Even I was predicting 1.5 year upgrades. I never imagined that we would hit instant upgrades.

I'm absolutely not scared. It's you keyboard tough guys here that talk a big game and then when someone from management offers to come down and meet with you, blow it out of the water and hide behind that keyboard.

Level
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 6/1

Ignore User

Theyíre waiting over there....
    Donít think for a minute that others donít read his childish babble.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 29/10
    Given: 29/13

Ignore User

Well, considering you claim to be a 2006 hire, that would mean you are flowing in the next 2 months. We donít have hardly any 2006 hires left. Do us all a favor and move on. We donít want to hear the garbage you spew.

Level
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

Funny thing is, I offered to meet with you guys at Hard 8 Coppell last summer. Your Dear Leader beagleboy shot that down as an exercise in futility and declined and called it a "fools errand" I believe. I'm past all that. Originally, I had hoped to convert a few of you here by posting the latest good info, class drops, facilitating discussion, etc. I figured you would like someone in the know that also had the pulse of the pilot group as well here and handy to answer questions. Turned out I was flat wrong.

This board is nothing but the 10% ers. In other words, the 10% of the total Envoy pilot cadre that will NEVER find anything good to say about the company. Constant doom and gloomers. Plus, I was attacked repeatedly and finally decided I wasn't going to convert a single person here even though I kept pointing out all the good and positive things that have happened to Envoy over the past two years. Seriously, who would have ever predicted immediate upgrades? Even I was predicting 1.5 year upgrades. I never imagined that we would hit instant upgrades.

I'm absolutely not scared. It's you keyboard tough guys here that talk a big game and then when someone from management offers to come down and meet with you, blow it out of the water and hide behind that keyboard.
    Once again you label this forum "nothing but the 10%ers" who will "NEVER" find anything good to say about Envoy and yet you break your back trying to "convert" them with your endless B.S. At least you admit your mission, even if inadvertently. I'm nobody's leader here, just another of the many voices that see you for what you are as no one here is falling into the role you claim, that's just your own hysteria at no one buying what is clearly self-serving B.S. Multiple people ask YOU to acknowledge the flaws that ARE evident at Envoy and yet you scurry along the baseboards looking for the closest hole once that occurs. In doing all this, you then wonder why you are considered a joke. As for meeting you anywhere, I couldn't care less what others do and if they want to, fine.................but yes, I don't see any point as if you had credibility in the first place, such situations would seem unnecessary. YOU have the "pulse" of this pilot group ?

Need anything more be said ?

BTW, you've already had your little self-admiring gloatathon as to your supposed future plan in the coming months, so why is it necessary to double down on repetition with an entirely new thread on old news ? Me thinks you just like to experience narcissistic adulation even if it's a false narrative. Fantasy is your world, yes ? The only thing I think you've proven with this same effort is what a detriment you would be to the AA pilot group and I have little doubt you'll be working diligently behind the scenes to undermine present and future AA pilots whenever possible, no differently then your philosophy and conduct here proves regarding Envoy pilots. In fact, I'll bet you'll be the first to support relaxed Scope once at AA. You wont be the first fox in the hen house there, but you'll be among the most zealous.

Run along now little Napoleon, your best friend is waiting for you in the bathroom mirror.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0

Ignore User

Lol- one- you are NOT management. You have a position working FOR management- but you do not appear in Fm-1. Secondly- i gave you the opportunity to meet in private and discuss proper workplace etiquette and how it corresponds to the treatment of others in an online setting.

Regarding how others have treated you... as you say you are ďin a managementĒ position; you should have the know how and ability to overcome such actions and personnel attacks and not let it bother you. But it does bother you and you constantly feel the need to explain on here how good you have it and will have it and how all of us (even though you donít know me- as you refuse to meet) are horrible and know nothing and have nothing but ill will towards the airline- which is also incorrect.

But ....you have refused my meeting (I was never offered a meet and greet from you last year) and thus- I wish you all the best on the other side. I really hope you realize one day that in ďmanagementĒ you can not respond to negative criticism in such an ugly manner. Calling out people when they call you out- and name calling etc etc- does not reflect well on oneself- regardless of how people talk about you.

You want to be in management- learn to accept negative criticism with professionalism and tact and do not gloat- ever. Gloating is for the group as a whole to promote our industry- and airline amoung our peers- not for self preservation or promotion.

Good luck to ya! I also posted on here- as you wonít respond to a PM. Otherwise- the above was going in a PM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0

Ignore User

I would really like to see how you come up with 90%of the pilots here are happy the way things are?

I interact with a lot of pilots and it isn't close to 90%. You for sure do not have the pulse of the pilot group that I can guarantee you.

Level
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1
    Given: 4/0

Ignore User

Guys. I stop in to this board about 1-2 times a year to read about the ex company.

He does not have a SA gig at AA.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Sirflyer View Post
    Guys. I stop in to this board about 1-2 times a year to read about the ex company.

Grifters by nature are pathological liars.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Sirflyer View Post

And jusr praytell how the hell you would know anithing about SA at AA since you dont work there. Hmmm? sounds like another. Yes. Another beagleboy account. Ahole

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

And jusr praytell how the hell you would know anithing about SA at AA since you dont work there. Hmmm? sounds like another. Yes. Another beagleboy account. Ahole
    What a choppy incoherent post. It’s Saturday night and yes.........he’s on the sauce again.

Level
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 6/1

Ignore User

How is it that you KNOW that person doesnít work for AA?
    Youíre in rare form tonight Mr. Spooge.

Level
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 60/7
    Given: 7/6

Ignore User

All I can say is “The eyes of Texas will be upon you.” Don’t F it up.

Thread Information