Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 16/0
    Given: 21/0

Ignore User

Spirit TA passed.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    98% of Spirit pilots who cast ballots, 70% voted in favor of the TA.

Source: Spirit MEC

Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post

So a bottom feeder passes a lousy contract. Who cares?

Level
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    The last person in this industry who should criticize another pilot groups contract is you, considering your contract and your tone deaf attitude as to its worthlessness. Some aspects of Spirits new contract are better then AA pilots, notably LTD.

More spin from the house grifter.

Newbie Member
    Level
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Congrats Spirit! Well done! Looks like it will be a great contract! The industry standard is on the rise again!

#MakeEagleGreatAgain

A/C Flown
    EMB
    Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 16/0
    Given: 21/0

Ignore User

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Whatís with the hate? You should be happy that a pilot group got an increase in pay. This helps everyone as it drives pilots pay upwards. You and I suffered with horrible pay for years. Supporting families and having a great QOL should be something to strive for.

We are all in the same fraternity of pilots.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Unfortunately, that’s a myth.

It’s a fact there are a very small minority of pilots more then willing to act against their fellow pilots for self gain and it’s not just limited to crossing a picket line. There are many way this small minority can undermine a pilot group as has been unquestionably demonstrated here.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

What’s with the hate? You should be happy that a pilot group got an increase in pay. This helps everyone as it drives pilots pay upwards. You and I suffered with horrible pay for years. Supporting families and having a great QOL should be something to strive for.

I don't have anything against the pilots per say. However, Spirit is just a bottom feeder company similar to those fly by night operators you find on 36th St in Miami. They could very well be belly up in a couple of years. AA has already put the screws to them in DFW and if they wanted to they could run them out of town. Right now though, there are just too many other pots on the stove. Their time is coming though.

Many hired there could have possibly been Envoy pilots. Even more baffling are the few Envoy pilots who LEFT HERE to go there. No degree, bad training history, whatever the case may be, they left a SEAT AT AMERICAN AIRLINES. I can't wrap my brain around that one. Yes, good riddance as AA didn't need that trash anyway but still, just baffling beyond belief.

Hey, they are getting a pay raise. Good for them. I just would never recommend that company just like I would never recommend Mesa or Trans States. Get my drift?

Level
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37

Ignore User

At least Spirit is taking deliveries of Airbus 321ís coming from Mobile(MOB) Alabama factory and not Parking, 45 737ís, 45 MD 80ís, and 19 E190ís in less than 36 months.
    And Dacuj, before you say anything, make sure you check the deliveries schedule. Just an advise, before you fall in the trap again.

Your brainless friend.
    Last edited by NoOtPilot; 02-28-2018 at 04:11 PM.

Level
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

He just reads from a script, adlib is not his forte

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    He just reads from a script, adlib is not his forte
    Neither are recommendations from him. A Barbie doll with a string in his back, he is.

Spirit isn’t going anywhere and is ripe for a merger making it stronger and larger. If anyone’s in question, it’s AA and the Eagle system. Monsterous debt and an over-reliance on RJ’s which will soon have very few new pilots to operate them mean expensive course reversals and lost market share further stressing revenue. There is one ray of good news for AAG and that’s competitively low pilot labor costs in the future as both AA and the Eagle’s will almost certainly continue to trail their competitors in pilot compensation which means the pilots they do have will be cheap.

But should a global or industry down turn show up as it inevitably always does, AAG’s debt will be a major issue.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by NoOtPilot View Post
    At least Spirit is taking deliveries of Airbus 321’s coming from Mobile(MOB) Alabama factory and not Parking, 45 737’s, 45 MD 80’s, and 19 E190’s in less than 36 months.
    And Dacuj, before you say anything, make sure you check the deliveries schedule. Just an advise, before you fall in the trap again.

Your brainless friend.
    Actually, AA wants to be a Spirit (LCC) and copy their model domestically. The domestic coach products are basically identical now. Internationally, AA will morph toward a discount carrier as well. A friend just flew an AA 787 to New Zealand in the back of coach and said it was very cramped and uncomfortable. He and his wife couldn’t wait to get off the thing. The true premium global players of the future will get the lions share of the business/executive market and I think AA is destined to just be a flying bus service a’la the former America West.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by NoOtPilot View Post
    At least Spirit is taking deliveries of Airbus 321’s coming from Mobile(MOB) Alabama factory and not Parking, 45 737’s, 45 MD 80’s, and 19 E190’s in less than 36 months.

Your brainless friend.
    Sure they are taking deliveries. Let me ask you, have you ever heard of a thing called streamlining and fleet renewal? Let me educate you. The apple of yours and eaglefly's eye Spirit, yes, Spirit has returned 319's AND 321's on lease this year. Unbelievable right? Yep, check that out and let me know what you think.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Sure they are taking deliveries. Let me ask you, have you ever heard of a thing called streamlining and fleet renewal? Let me educate you. The apple of yours and eaglefly's eye Spirit, yes, Spirit has returned 319's AND 321's on lease this year. Unbelievable right? Yep, check that out and let me know what you think.
    A320Neo’s also coming to Spirit. Fleet renewal is a common aspect in this industry. At least Spirit doesn’t have a scope clause neutering their abilities, but then again, when you start running out of both new-hire captains and F/O’s which Envoy your industry crown jewel is particularly vulnerable in the future (which will hurt AA too), just running flights will be tough enough. But this is all semantics. What’s important is that Spirit and their pilots are moving forward instead of wallowing in the worst labor relations in the industry to the detriment of all involved.

You forget one thing when you go to AA Dacuj and that is you’ll be very junior with no flowback rights. If anyone should be holding their breath on all fronts, globally, domestically and within the industry that no hiccups occur, it is you.

Level
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37

Ignore User

What I think is that with once you flow, you should secure a desk job, and take this advise from a friend, that wave of ďstreamlining & fleet renewal ď as you call it from 2018-2020 is just a first wave, 2021 and thereafter is going to feel like a tsunami, please, listen to me, secure a desk job. As much as we all hate you, is a good advise, from your brainless friend.

Enjoy the days you got left in Envoy. And work the management ladder. I know you will, and I have no doubt you will succeed.

Good luck, my friend.
    Last edited by NoOtPilot; 03-01-2018 at 08:28 AM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

Ignore User

Yes, good riddance as AA didn't need that trash anyway but still, just baffling beyond belief.
    He actually said "trash" referring to our colleagues choosing to pursue their careers elsewhere? Where does this end? Why?

Level
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 59/5

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by pilotmunk View Post
    He actually said "trash" referring to our colleagues choosing to pursue their careers elsewhere? Where does this end? Why?
    Because Dacuj is the trash. He talks about fly by night operators in Miami, and I believe heís referring to AA. He canít wrap his head around the fact that AA isnít the end all be all airline, and needs self justification for attempting to climb a corporate ladder. He also probably doesnít want to admit that 2nd year FOs make more than him.

As beagleboy said, it has been clear for awhile that DUI Doug wants to be a LCC model. If he had it his way he would completely eliminate First Class and Business class in order to save a buck and be cost plus.

While their contract isnít market rate, it was a huge gain for Spirit pilots, and gives them an opportunity for amendments down the road.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Standby4life View Post
    Because Dacuj is the trash. He talks about fly by night operators in Miami, and I believe he’s referring to AA. He can’t wrap his head around the fact that AA isn’t the end all be all airline, and needs self justification for attempting to climb a corporate ladder. He also probably doesn’t want to admit that 2nd year FOs make more than him.

As beagleboy said, it has been clear for awhile that DUI Doug wants to be a LCC model. If he had it his way he would completely eliminate First Class and Business class in order to save a buck and be cost plus.

While their contract isn’t market rate, it was a huge gain for Spirit pilots, and gives them an opportunity for amendments down the road.
    This is the kind of response I'm talking about right here. This board is like the wild west. You can just say anything you like without regards to truthfulness or reality. Here you just assume some things about me and state I have to self justify. You also mention AA in a derogatory fashion when your comments couldn't be further from the truth. I wonder if you would still make this kind of comment if you were flying a Gojet CRJ around?

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

This is the kind of response I'm talking about right here. This board is like the wild west. You can just say anything you like without regards to truthfulness or reality. Here you just assume some things about me and state I have to self justify. You also mention AA in a derogatory fashion when your comments couldn't be further from the truth. I wonder if you would still make this kind of comment if you were flying a Gojet CRJ around?
    If this board is the Wild West, you are the principle gunslinger. You have racked up more outgoing verbal abuse and website violations then all other members combined (your cohort the porpoise, being an exception). You are also the chief procurer of “Fake News”, false promises and garden variety B.S. which you dispense liberally with impunity. Then, you sit there apparently baffled as to the response.

You lecturing anyone here on the subjects of “truthfulness and/or reality” ?

Please.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 03-06-2018 at 08:34 AM.

Thread Information